PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite series costume?

ChronoDefender2
11/17/01, 01:11 AM
Here's another, lol.

Red Tulip Ranger
11/17/01, 08:46 AM
I like all the outfits... Only, Lightspeeds and Time Force's took a lot of getting used to. Actually, the same goes for Zeo's, but that's not surprising after 3 seasons with those good old MMPR outfits.

astromegazord
11/17/01, 08:47 AM
The PRiS costumes for me, because they looked cool and were simple in their design.

ChronoDefender2
11/18/01, 02:38 AM
I personally picked the "In Space" costumes. I think out off all the costumes, they were the most sleek looking and best represents all rangers in general. It is a basic costume w/really cool helmets. I also do like Time Force with the reverse colored visors. I never could get used to Lightspeed. Even though Turbo (in my opinion of course) was the worse of the series, it had some really cool costumes too though, with the chrome on the helmets, and it look more like a uniform rather than spandex costumes, which is also why I picked Astro.

ForeverBlue
11/20/01, 12:10 PM
In Space all the way.

Dragon Voyager2
11/20/01, 11:17 PM
Hmm.........Either Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (during Sentai footage), or Power Rangers in Space (during Sentai footage. The American actors in the suits look like they are out of shape as opposed to the Japanese actors).

super silverizer
12/06/01, 02:48 PM
i have to say phantom rangers' was cool,and so was the white ranger costume.my fave costumes are the dairanger costumes

Pyro Lion Ranger
12/07/01, 12:13 AM
In Space all the way.

MiChaos
01/01/02, 06:17 PM
In Space and the Phantom's costumes, though the originals weren't that bad.

PeregrineStar
01/01/02, 07:47 PM
I personally loved the Alien Ranger Costumes, if only Saban wasn't so stubborn and had used the Alien Rangers' Costumes for their Ninja theme...we didn't get enough of those suits.

But I also loved In Space(by far the crowd favorite here). Time Force stunk, LR just sucked! Totally, and LG was ok.

ShadowForceBlue
02/18/02, 10:45 PM
Loved Lost Galaxy and Space

Red Battle Warrior
02/19/02, 01:18 AM
It was a tie between Time Force and In Space but since I'm in Time Force and had to chose one I chose Time Force best

TitaniumGoldRanger
05/10/02, 12:12 AM
M I the only one who agrees on Zeo?