PDA

View Full Version : what do u think about not turned to pr sentai

go galactic
03/24/02, 02:35 PM
goranger- i didnt like the cosutmes, what they lacked in zords ,they made up in attacks
jakq- rainbow face ruined the card sign theme, he was the center of the show
battle fever j - the zord was kinda cool, they had everything sentai in it,beside normal costumes , the only thing crappier then their names was costumes, france looked like teletubby
denziman- super ugly cube robot,costumes pretty normal,except for the little pin thing on their left side of the
chest, cool robot,ugly villains , come on hedrian had metal afro.
sun vulcan- liked the costumes, too bad that there where only 3 rangers
google five - i liked the visors,scarves suck,i didnt realy like the robot
dynaman- i didnt realy like the costumes- they looked like t shirts , weird villains,supa ugly robot
biomen- ugly costumes,the robot was ok, but 2 rangers in one zord and 3 in other that was just annoying
changeman-ugly robot,ugly robot,ugly villains
flashman- i didnt like the costumes, the helmets looked like goggles, the robots were ok,not intersting villains
fiveman- cool costumes, the six mask guy couldnt join beacuse the rangers had 5 on their chest, cool robot i didnt like that second one
liveman- lame villains, cool costumes, the show would have been perfect if yellow was female, cool robots,espicialy live boxer, the super live robo looked as if it has cement shoes
turboranger- cars and magic? weird,the super turbo robo looked way too weird, cool costumes
fiveman- visors look like those fighting with thin sword and white clothes liked the robos,the maxmagma thing looked like a taller version of turbo builder robot mode
jetman- didnt realy like the costumes,i didnt get what robo formed what, weird villain haircuts

Cross My Line
03/24/02, 09:14 PM
Don't really know, don't really care. All I have to say is, if they are going to use any of these old sentai ideas in a new PR series, it basically <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> has<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> to be all American footage. Otherwise, considering the age of most of this footage, it would frankly look like the worst thing ever.

go galactic
03/25/02, 06:54 AM
yeah, and spectra blast from PRLR was a symbol of cool modern technology
what the @#%$ is CGI?

Cross My Line
03/25/02, 04:08 PM
Don't you just love the filter profanity?