PDA

View Full Version : WWE

Trooper Clerk
01/27/06, 12:28 PM
Anyone watch World Wrestling Entertainment?

RavenX
01/27/06, 01:18 PM
I've been watching my whole life. lol My first Wrestlemania I can remember seeing is 6. :)

RockyAndNickels
01/27/06, 03:44 PM
I used to watch it. Haven't watched it for about a year and a half. It got toooooooo repeatitive and stupid.

â„¢H2Kâ„¢
01/27/06, 11:43 PM
Im a big fan of the WWE I have been watching for like almost 9 years

01/28/06, 04:28 AM
I watch it when I get the chance to. But I do Catch NWA TNA more cuase I get home in time to watch the replay on Monday nights.

Emz
01/28/06, 06:15 AM
i used to watch 2 yrs ago i liked da rock

Razi
01/28/06, 06:19 PM
Is anyone here a fan of Stacey Keibler? She is doing Dancing with the Stars and has a good chance of winning.

-Razi

RavenX
01/28/06, 11:52 PM
I am! I love her...and her legs. lol :lol: I hope she wins. :)

â„¢H2Kâ„¢
01/29/06, 03:01 AM
Is anyone here a fan of Stacey Keibler? She is doing Dancing with the Stars and has a good chance of winning.

-Razi

Im a huge fan of Stacy's and I have been keeping up with her performances on DWTS and I have been voting weekly and I think she has a good chance to bring it home

Razi
01/29/06, 01:50 PM
Me too! She has the most beautiful legs. She is a wonderful dancer and definitely has a shot at the title just as long as Drew and Cheryl keep their distance. Those 2 will have to battle it out in order to see who wins. I loved Stacey's Tango the best, especially at the end when she strangled Tony!

-Razi

Emz
01/29/06, 03:01 PM
is the rock on der anymore

Razi
01/29/06, 08:47 PM
If you mean P Miller, he's history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got an 8 out of 30 for their Paso Doble. They did so terrible. Ashly was gorgeous, the type of beautiful dancer I want to be but dancing with Master P would be like dancing with my brothers, which is scary!

-Razi

Trooper Clerk
01/30/06, 12:47 AM
Here are the results in the Royal Rumble 2006

Royal Rumble Match: Rey Mysterio, eliminated Randy Orton for the win.

Ashley vs. Mickie: Mickie James delivers a powerbomb to Ashley, and wins the match.

The Boogeyman vs. JBL: The Boogeyman gives JBL a pump-hitting slam, and pinning the former WWE Champ

Cruiserweight Championship Match: Gregory Helms from Raw took the title away from Kid Kash.

WWE Championship Match: Edge taps out from John Cena's STFU, giving Cena the win, and once again, his old Championship in his hands.

World Heavyweight Championship match: Kurt Angle sucessfully defended his WHC from Mark Henry. Then, the Undertaker makes his return since his appearence and victory against Randy Orton in Hell in a Cell. Riding in a white horse, Undertaker sent Angle a message, when lightning bolts crashed into the ring, causing it to collapse.

01/30/06, 12:58 AM
:o :o :o :o Rey won the Rumble! :o :o :o :o

RavenX
01/30/06, 03:23 AM
Yup Hey sure did. I was in shock. lol RIVA LA RAZA!! Oh, sorry I couldn't resist. hahaha :)

Trooper Clerk
02/11/06, 10:12 AM
Smackdown Results of February 10 2006

Undertaker defeats Mark Henry by DQ (Taker chokeslams the 400-pounder)
Fatal-4-way Match: Chris Benoits wins by Submission.
Greg Helms def. Nunzio to retain Cruiserweight Title
MNM def. Paul London, and Brian Kendrick-non title match

Smackdown is getting the higher ratings than Raw.

Enjoy :p

02/19/06, 03:53 AM
I just bought the new ECW DVD and it looks like it will be great. Also I just read that they are going to do another ECW One Night Stand in June.

ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!

RavenX
02/19/06, 05:28 PM
*Joins in on your chant*

ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! ECW!!! LOL :lol:

Trooper Clerk
02/20/06, 02:47 PM
originally, my friend said ECW stand for Extremely Crappy Wrestling

Then it was Extremed Cruddy Wrestling

now i convinced him it was Extreme Championship Wrestling

RavenX
02/20/06, 05:17 PM
Darn right it does! ECW rules. 8)

Anonymous
02/22/06, 11:18 AM
is the rock on der anymore

the Rock is making another movie and then he might come back. found out about it somewhere just can't remember where. he's funny and cool. "CAN YOU SMELL!!!!!! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN???!!!" lol and "Do you like pie?"

04/02/06, 06:03 AM
Well here we are the big day is upon us. And here are my picks. In case you want to know.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Triple H

Triple H will be the new Champ Sorry Tropper Clerk. I know you're a big Cena fan.

World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio

As much as I would like to say that Rey will pull this one out I think this will be all Kurt Angel but I hope I am wrong.

Mr. McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred Match)

HBK is all I have to say (Hey that rhymes.)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

In this one I only want to see RVD win so that is who I am going with. If I am wrong I think it will be one of the Raw guys but I would not be shocked if Lashley won it either but I am going with RVD.

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Casket Match)

I said this in another topic already but, The Worlds Stongest Man Will Rest In Peace.

Edge vs. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match)

Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy will just barely pull this one out in my opinon and they will have a rematch at the upcoming ECW Pay Per View.

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. JBL

The Crippler will make JBL tap out.

World Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show vs. Chris Masters & Carlito

Kane and Big Show have been Champs for too long and Masters and Carlito will pull a major upset. This will get Kane and Show to focus on the World Tittle again.

Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James

Crazy Chicks scare me and I am bigger than some of the other wrestlers in this event (Not Just Rey Mysterio) So I think that Mickie will pull this one off.

Boogeyman vs. Booker T & Sharmell

I am sick of seeing Booker T in stupid matches like this for no reason and I think he should be in line for a tittle shot But I do not think that will happen any time soon due in part to the loss he will suffer at the hands of the Boogeyman.

Torrie Wilson vs. Candice Michelle (Playboy Pillow Fight)

I'm a guy and I am kinda sick of matches like this. So I don't really care who wins this match. I will be gone to pick up the pizzas at this point.

Those are my picks and if you disagree that's cool. Looking back now this is a very long post. Oh Well. Sorry.

Trooper Clerk
04/03/06, 08:36 PM
well, Greywolf..........time for the results for.......
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/articlephotos/wmania22.jpg

WWE Championship match-John Cena vs. Triple H.
Winner: John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match-Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner: Rob Van Dam

U.S. Champion match-J.B.L. vs. Chris Benoit.
Winner: J.B.L.

Women's Championship Match-Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James.
Winner: Mickie "The Psycho" James.

No Holds Barred Match-Mr.McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner: Shawn Michaels

World Tag Team Championship Match- Kane & Big Show vs. Chris Masters & Carlito
Winner: Kane and Big Show

Casket Match-Undertaker vs. Mark Henry
Winner: Undertaker (14-0)

Hardcore Match-Edge vs. Mick "Cactus Jack" Foley
Winner: Edge (with the help of his slave, Lita)

Handicapped Match- Boogeyman vs. Booker T & Sharmell
Winner: The Boogeyman (duh!)

and last but not least.

Playboy Pillow Fight Match- Candice Michelle vs. Torrie Wilson
Winner: Torrie Wilson.

Catch the next Raw PPV, Backlash, April 30

Wrestlemania 23, Sunday, April 1st 2007, on PPV

04/03/06, 10:26 PM
4-9 isn't very good but I am glad I was wrong about a few of them.

I am so happy Rey put it down for the 619.

HBK may have taken it a bit far but I still loved every second of it.

And for some reason I always seem to root for the crazy girl so that made me happy.

And as far a Cena winning I was okay with that but I am still a fan of Triple H.

Hope I pick them better next time.

I also would like to say it was good to see POD perform for Rey's entrence. So let me say it again because I doubted in Rey...

Trooper Clerk
05/06/06, 10:00 PM
Just to remind you guys at May 19. *looks around to see if Kane arrives*

Kane debuts in the big screen in See No Evil.

In theaters May 19. *gets chokeslammed by Kane* :x

05/08/06, 10:30 PM
So what did you think of Edge and Mick Foley jumping Tommy Dreamer.

Also are you going to see "See No Evil" on *looks around for Kane* May 19th

*Sees Kane and runs like a scalded dog but gets caught and chokeslammed by Kane too*

Trooper Clerk
05/10/06, 10:41 PM
Might be Mick's plan to get close to Edge, then attack him. A clever way for payback.

And for See No Evil, maybe but I got another movie to watch at May 19

*Kane appears and tries to chokeslam me but shoots him by a Bazooka*

No more chokeslams Kane!

and ECW is comin' back for ONE NIGHT STAND

05/11/06, 06:18 AM
Yeah that's what I was thinking. That or he will have a match against Tommy Dreamer at One Night Stand.

I may see the movie but not the weekend it comes out.

I said it before and I will say it again...
ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!

Trooper Clerk
06/15/06, 09:08 PM
ECW is back and it's on Scifi channel every Tuesday.

And one of the legendary teams have reunited against McMahon.

D-X!

GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

â„¢H2Kâ„¢
06/20/06, 02:14 AM
Things are definitely starting to pick up it's nice to see DX back

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
06/20/06, 09:26 PM
hey. i found out from my sourses from wwe that DX is only temperary. they're there til the stroyline between them and vince and the spirit squad dies out. after that, they part ways. kind of crapy, i know, but the good things just don't seem to last forever anymore.

jdf195allmine
06/20/06, 09:36 PM
i am totally lost .... what r we talkin bout again? a lil help plz!lol :lol: :roll:

hachaos
07/17/06, 07:55 AM
forget the wwe, tna is the future of pro westling

jasull1
07/17/06, 08:05 AM
I would agree with you if they would get back to pushing the X division for all it's worth. In bringing in people like Scott Steiner who no one wants to see be a World Champ or Christian Cage for that matter. I'm glad Sting is there but he doesn't need to be the Champ either.