PDA

View Full Version : Most insane thing U ever wanted to do

01/29/06, 03:57 AM
What is the craziest thing you have ever wanted (or have done) to do?

I find myself at a point in my life where I want to try all the things I use to look at and say "That is insane! You'd never see me do anything like that."

I want to go skydiving, snowbording, bungee jumping, base jumping, hang gliding, and Parasailing. 8)

Razi
01/29/06, 01:41 PM
Going on Survivor or the Amazing Race. They do so many things I would never dream of doing and it looks cool. I want to go on any kind of reality show one day, prferrably Survivor.

-Razi

01/30/06, 01:05 AM
Oh I forgot to add that this idea came to me while reading the tattoo thread. I also forgot to add getting a Tat to my list. :)

jeffbobs
02/08/06, 06:41 AM
im getting a tatoo.... from someone that has only been doing them for about 2 weeks rofl....hope he doesnt make a mistake :shock:

ive always wanted to go snowboarding because its just like skateboarding but u cant really hurt urself cos u land on snow when u fall over and there is 16km tracks u can go down in france i have heard.

Kari
02/08/06, 07:42 AM
I'm also wanted (and still want) to go skydiving haha

Anonymous
02/08/06, 06:04 PM
anything to do with falling from the sky with only a bag to help u not die, kind of puts me off. but i bet it would feel great afterwards :) the adrenaline rush would be cool

02/09/06, 04:41 AM
im getting a tatoo.... from someone that has only been doing them for about 2 weeks rofl....hope he doesnt make a mistake :shock:

Dude that's insane. I know someone I trust and have seen do tattoos before and I still won't her near me with a ink gun. I would rather someone I knew nothing about. I would watch then draw the tat on paper and then let them get to work on me. Ignorence is Bliss

Anonymous
02/11/06, 04:53 PM
yeah well.....ive seen him tatoo himself and they aint that bad

jeffbobs
02/11/06, 04:55 PM
omfg *note to self log in before u post* grrrrrr :evil:

02/12/06, 03:50 AM

You mean he gave himself a tat? :shock: If so I think they may top everthing that has been said in this topic.