PDA

View Full Version : nominations for an ambassador

DarkMan
02/08/06, 03:38 PM
i hear by decree that one of us on who wins the election should be ambassador of the forums one person i mean yes there are mods but someone should help out of the forums too so here are the nomanies

Me

Ivydraken

Razi

Greywolf

RavenX

and

Kari

and last but not least

Jennifer

along with trooper clerk

Kari
02/08/06, 03:40 PM
wow I feel honoured to be on that ballot :D

02/08/06, 03:52 PM
wow I feel honoured to be on that ballot :D

Yeah me too. Thanks Vader although I'm not sure how much good I can do for the forum I appriciate the vote of confedince

DarkMan
02/08/06, 04:22 PM
oh and by the way when the first ambassador is selected they can automaticly choose a second one for another ambassador of the forums

Kari
02/08/06, 04:46 PM
Rock on, rock on

DarkMan
02/08/06, 04:53 PM
the person with the most votes will be ambassador

Anonymous
02/08/06, 06:31 PM
oooooo looks good, im not gonna vote. its not that i dont think anyone deserves a vote but i think a few deserve a bit of power in the forum because they all do their little bits to help the forum and it would be unfair

DarkMan
02/08/06, 06:33 PM
like who for exsample

Trooper Clerk
02/08/06, 06:33 PM
WTH?

me as ambassador? :shock:

jeffbobs
02/08/06, 06:39 PM
grrrr keep forgetting to log in :evil: im the guest guy.

and im not telling the less you know the less everyone can argue about :) because if i mention 1 person and not the other it causes problems

RavenX
02/09/06, 12:05 AM
thanks...but you sooo forgot my button on the poll. lol :lol:

02/09/06, 04:56 AM
Hey Vader how long do you plan to keep this poll open?

DarkMan
02/09/06, 09:09 AM
till tonight then with the most votes wins and picks the second ambassador

but if the winner doesn't show up by tonight then the person with the second most votes win's by default and the same rules apply when picking a second ambassador for the forums

Anonymous
02/09/06, 09:32 AM
thats a bit unfair bec ause razi might not come on and if razi has the most votes razi deserves to win not someone who got less mvotes just because they where not here on time

Martyn
02/09/06, 10:41 AM
This is exsactly nominations is it. I think it should of been an open poll and then anyone who got a nomination should of been put in a poll.

PRangerX
02/09/06, 01:00 PM
i hear by decree that one of us on who wins the election should be ambassador of the forums one person i mean yes there are mods but someone should help out of the forums too so here are the nomanies

Me

Ivydraken

Razi

Greywolf

RavenX

and

Kari

and last but not least

Jennifer

along with trooper clerk

What exactly would this Ambassador do?

Anonymous
02/11/06, 11:38 AM
be keepers of the peace and speak on be have of the administrators

DarkMan
02/11/06, 11:41 AM
and what the heck happened too all the posts on here they just dissappered

02/12/06, 03:38 AM
Yeah I was wondering that myself. :?

kiraford5
02/12/06, 05:27 PM
me 2. personally im not sure what the ambassador would do. I mean We have mods and admins. The admins can speak for themselves and if not then they can ask the mods to do it.

Pat -.-
02/12/06, 07:49 PM

Me

Ivydraken

Razi

Greywolf

RavenX

and

Kari

and last but not least

Jennifer

along with trooper clerk

Overthrow the admin. :P
Little voting humor there.

PRangerX
02/12/06, 10:30 PM
and what the heck happened too all the posts on here they just dissappered

It could be do to the server move my web host just did. But I am not sure. It shouldn't happen again.

PRangerX
02/12/06, 10:31 PM

Me

Ivydraken

Razi

Greywolf

RavenX

and

Kari

and last but not least

Jennifer

along with trooper clerk

Overthrow the admin. :P
Little voting humor there.

Your banned

Just Kidding lol

RavenX
02/12/06, 11:25 PM
Lol. That's funny. Good to see the admin has a sense of humor. I know some places that would have banned Pat -.- for that. haha :lol:

~Rae~

02/13/06, 02:42 PM
Lol. That's funny. Good to see the admin has a sense of humor. I know some places that would have banned Pat -.- for that. haha :lol:

~Rae~

Thank God we aren't on one of those forums.

DarkMan
02/13/06, 04:53 PM
i agree

PRangerX
02/16/06, 07:53 PM

~Rae~

Wow, that sounds pretty lame. Obviously, Pat was jokeing. Its funny how some admins could turn something like that into a problem.

jasonclealuver
02/17/06, 02:16 PM
Razi, i voted 4 u, the greatest poster on LF ever!!

RavenX
02/17/06, 02:51 PM
Yeah PRangerX. That place was lame. lol That's why I left. :) They forgot forums are meant to be a fun place.