PDA

View Full Version : i am....

waaowcazdevil
02/14/06, 11:43 AM
i am acting a bit gothic and emoish today i have no idea why but i'm not wearing black i'm wearing yellow and blue but i am wearing black eyeliner and mascara

I NO IT'S A BIT RANDOM BUT THATS ME!

DarkMan
02/14/06, 11:53 AM
cazza im wearing black too and i feel your pain

waaowcazdevil
02/14/06, 12:19 PM
hee hee yea well i don't usually wear black make up but oh well by the way you can call me Caz or Casey

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
02/15/06, 01:26 AM
cazza im wearing black too and i feel your pain

travis, stop trying to be goth. u r not goth. if u think i've made ur life hell, then u've only seen the begining of ur life as a living hell cuz i'll make it worse.

DarkMan
02/15/06, 08:38 AM
and shelia you try and make it any worse i swear i'll make yours a living nightmare and dont you try and start no fights with me this time you'll lose and i aint the one who fired first it was you in the past im just finishing up and yesterday was none of your buissness

and thats lord vader too you because i aint responding too you anymore

Emz
02/15/06, 11:23 AM
i am acting a bit gothic and emoish today i have no idea why but i'm not wearing black i'm wearing yellow and blue but i am wearing black eyeliner and mascara

u aint actin goth or emo by the way thats nothing really you can dress like one but it dont make you one you got to have the feeling(if make snes?)

DarkMan
02/15/06, 11:25 AM
i get the feeling why do the sith were black? just because they were black dont make them goth

waaowcazdevil
02/15/06, 12:00 PM

u aint actin goth or emo by the way thats nothing really you can dress like one but it dont make you one you got to have the feeling(if make snes?)
i didn't say i was a goth or an emo i said i'm acting a bit like it

DarkMan
02/15/06, 12:03 PM
and casey shelia went off on me like that too

waaowcazdevil
02/15/06, 12:16 PM
and casey shelia went off on me like that too
what??

DarkMan
02/15/06, 12:22 PM
jasondavidfranksfan4life

Emz
02/15/06, 12:25 PM
i aint havin ago at her

Masked Rider
02/21/06, 06:22 PM
jasondavidfranksfan4life

hmm this is an odd turn of events, not to go off topic here but wasnt JDFfan4Life the girl you defended and started polls for against me? now all of a sudden she is your mortal enemy?

i love karma

DarkMan
02/21/06, 06:55 PM
yes aaron would u like to help me out in taking her down?

RavenX
02/22/06, 02:42 PM

That's the last straw...Travis. I warned you, and now you threaten other members? And, Shelia you did you get him started? With this "travis, stop trying to be goth. u r not goth. if u think i've made ur life hell, then u've only seen the begining of ur life as a living hell cuz i'll make it worse." Look you are a very good friend of mind. But, I can have you stiring up things too.

Razi
02/22/06, 07:59 PM
Raven's right. I don't want to have to take any action on you guys. You know I luv ya'll and I don't want to have to ban people but you may force me to do it. Now, anymore contreversoy, and the thread is closed. Comprende?

-Razi

DarkMan
02/23/06, 08:35 AM
yet raven is blindsided about her

RavenX
02/23/06, 12:54 PM
Haha. Me blindsided about her? Everyone here can see that I correct her as much as I correct you. I don't take favorites. I target trouble makers. Who post unnecessary, argumentative threads, and make unruly comments such as threats to other members. You need to take your personal issues with her off this forum. This is not what this place is for. Why on God's green earth can't you see that? This is a fun place. You have always been trouble here. Please, let all this go. And, let this childish behavior go. It's not that hard. We all need to get along. Like I always say... "One big Emma loving family."

Masked Rider
02/23/06, 04:50 PM

why would i?

you fight your own battles mate. and also i didnt like it when people ganged up on me at this forum so why would i do it to someone else? i would get nothing from it.

PRangerX
02/23/06, 05:03 PM
yet raven is blindsided about her

No one on the adminsteration or mod team is being biased here. We simply want the fighting to stop. Anymore mention of this fued by anyone will result in a 2 day ban, And that goes for everyone. I am closing this thread too.