PDA

View Full Version : My birthday's coming up!

Esther
05/08/06, 12:49 PM
it's actually tomorrow....yay me!..BTW I have two questions for all of you who are interested..

1...What should i do on my Birthday?...I apparently have no idea where to go...i'll be 18

2. question for all of you about continuing my fanfic: i'm thinking of adding Cassidy and Devon as Rangers Cassidy is going to the Pink Raptor Ranger with Super sharp claws..and..i think Devon is going to be a grey or silver Ranger...you think of what his powers might be...i'm not really sure what color he might be...you pick and decide...

I've been busy for the past few days...and BTW thanks for posting on my Myspace..anyone who actually did.....gtg...cya tomorrow

05/08/06, 04:52 PM
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ESTHER!!!!!

Esther
05/08/06, 05:18 PM
thanks..i turn 18 at exactly midnight..i think..i gotta check that...

Esther
05/08/06, 05:47 PM
thanks..i turn 18 at exactly midnight..i think..i gotta check that...i checked...my mom said i was born around 8:15 or 8:20..in the morning..c ya tomorrow..

Esther
05/10/06, 09:54 AM
i have found what i got as presents..
-i got a Magin david Necklace (it's a Star of David Necklace..if you guys' don't know what Magin David means)
- A nepolean chocolate cake ( in which i'm still not finished eating)
- AND a new computer...sadly i think i might be getiing it by the end of the month..b/c my mom and my brother had an agrueement about me being 18 and it escalated to a little yelling and me not recieving it b/c my mom think i got poor grades this MP...aww..well...but..i DID tell my brother that i liked CD's and comic books... he gave me an Intel computer..i think b/c i saw the box...he said that i can copy and make my own DVD's and CD's...guess'll have to wait on that little surprise though...

MaryAnne
05/20/06, 04:05 PM
Happy late birthday and Congratulations. I got a crucifix and a bar of kitkat chocolate with a small cute, black purse for my birthday on March 17th.lol. I loved it. :P