PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel today?

05/26/06, 05:42 AM
Needed something new to talk about so here it is

How do you feel today?

I am in a playful mood and am feeling very good because I am gonna go see the new X-Men movie tonight and I don't have to work today.

How do you feel?

MaryAnne
05/28/06, 11:43 AM
You saw x-men *jaw dropps* :shock: . WOW, I'm feeling quite hyper now......how was it? What happened? Did Magneto succeed in forming more mutants? WOW WOW WOW!!!! You are soo lucky. :D

Kari
05/28/06, 02:10 PM
I'm feeling good. My best friend saw X-Men on the premiere night lol. She said it was awesome :D

MaryAnne
05/28/06, 04:36 PM
Awesome. That's really cool!! :D

Razi
05/29/06, 08:47 PM
I'm okay, studying for finals and stuff 3 days left of school!! YEAH :D:D:D:D:D!!!

-Razi

MaryAnne
05/31/06, 02:51 PM
Nice. I got to see X-men as well.It was really good. I'm feeling okay today.

Razi
06/01/06, 08:44 PM
I just had my last day of school today and am lovin it!! Some other god news for me is that I am getting my braces out in a week.

-Razi

06/03/06, 05:45 AM
Feeling great I went and watched the movie again. Man I love comics again. I gotta go buy the new marvel Civil War stuff it looks great.

jeffbobs
06/03/06, 05:26 PM
im feeling quite good considering how many hours ive worked this week, getting 200 pound thou so im not bothered. saw x men 3 yesterday, omg it was soooooo cool, and ellen page is sooooooo hot.......shadow cat for u who dont know the actor:P i loved vinne jones in that film he played vinne and not jugganaut which was quite funny. hope there is gonna be some more not just the spin off wolverine.

kiraford5
06/04/06, 02:10 PM
i wanted to see it. We were gonna see it at my B-Day party but only me and my bro and parents wanted to see it...friends are losers.

We saw RV instead but that was pretty good.

jeffbobs
06/05/06, 03:39 PM
i wanna go see hard candy, its a new film with ellen page in it, shadow cat from x men 3. its not new in america cos it was at the sundance last year so its been out for ages, but its only just comin out next week or so in britain and looks really cool, its a low budget independant film aswell :) like the one im planning to make.....only thing is i dont know how everyone gets cool high profile people in low budget films