PDA

View Full Version : What you got this month?(December 2006)

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/09/06, 10:55 PM
Video games, Cd's, Anime, dvd's, you name it. (Including christmas when it arrives)

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/11/06, 03:37 AM
CD: Boukenger Precious 4&5

DVD: The Jacket, 21 Jump Street season 1, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

Sugar Baby
12/11/06, 04:42 AM
I'm waiting impatiently for the season and movie of Mobile Suit Gundam Wing to arrive. :P Hopefully it will arrive in December...

~Sugar Baby

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/12/06, 06:48 AM
Magazine: Jan issue of Flix

PrimoPiccolo
12/12/06, 08:43 PM
21 Jump Street season 1, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
What is it with you and Johnny Depp? :)

Sailor Saturn
12/13/06, 10:43 PM
I'm expecting a video recorder, iPod, telescope, Xbox, and a laptop for Christmas. (I don't know if I'm gonna get all of them though.)

PrimoPiccolo
12/14/06, 03:31 AM
Geez, that's some pretty expensive stuff. You must have one rich family.

christphern
12/14/06, 04:24 AM
I was thinking the same thing, Primo. Geez. I'd be lucky if I got any one of those things (though, I'd personally pass on the Xbox).

Currently, the only things I've gotten for myself this month are the Overdrive Tracker from the new Rangers series and Superman Returns.

I haven't a clue on anything I may be getting for Christmas, though my after Christmas shopping list definitely includes the Nintendo Wii. Though, before that, I may save up and buy a new computer. A Mac, preferably. Get away from PCs forever.

Chris

Sailor Saturn
12/14/06, 09:20 PM
My family isn't that rich. I have a lot of things in my room already. If you came in my room, there would be all kinds of things everywhere.

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/15/06, 01:36 AM
Me and Johnny Depp? I've been a fan since 21 Jump Street. and I am catching up. lol I loved 21 Jump Street. didn't have such things as vcrs back then.

oh, I didn't buy it this month but I got it this month completed and painted... A Deka Ranger SP Shooter!

christphern
12/15/06, 01:56 AM
I love your new avi Elizabeth (can I call you 'Lizzie?' Savvy? :D)! I absolutely loved Benny and Joon! My second favourite movie growing up. I used to watch that all the time. (and, I think I just showed how young I am)

I've been a Depp fan for a long time, myself. I really think, though, he took his acting to a whole new level with Pirates of the Caribbean. He's positively brilliant as Jack Sparrow.

On topic, does getting prop replicas printed at Kinko's count as "stuff got this month?" If so, I got the following:

Complete set of PGSM passports (including custom Venus Passport with Artemis rather than Luna)
Complete set of custom Outer Senshi passports
Imitation CD replica (front booklet insert and back insert)

Chris

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/15/06, 05:04 AM
Benny and Joon is one of my fave movies... l love Mary Stuart Masterson, and I love Johnny in this film as well. It's one of my favorite of his roles. Sam and Jack are probably my favorites.

I got another Jack Sparrow scarf.. but it seems to have gotten lost in the mail. :(

(and no. You can not call me "Lizzie" I actually can't stand "Lizzie". It's Elizabeth. ^^; )

christphern
12/15/06, 04:40 PM
Ah. Elizabeth, then. Great avitar. :D

Yeah, Benny and Joon was great. I'd like to get an avi of Sam swinging back and forth outside Joon's hospital window. :)

Hope you get your scarf. I'm considering sending away for one of those Jack Sparrow bandannas that Betty Crocker, I think it is, is giving away. Though, odds are, they'll probably have the Pirates of the Caribbean logo smack dab in the centre of the bandanna. :rolleyes:

So, I'm guessing your SP shooter is one of Buzz's Room's casts? I've seen pictures at RB, and they look amazing.

Chris

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/16/06, 02:33 AM
CD: King Arthur, Kung Fu Hustle, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Toys: POTC Isla Cruces MEGA BLOKS, POTC Bayou Discovery MEGA BLOKS, POTC 4in action fig Captain Jack Sparrow, POTC 4in action fig Pirate Disguise Elizabeth Swann

the SP Shooter is one of Buzz's Room. Tau Zanto painted it for me, so the pics on RB are of my gun

I should make an avi of Sam doing that!

PrimoPiccolo
12/19/06, 04:08 AM
Over the weekend, I got Free Willy 2: The Rescue. For free. :)

PrimoPiccolo
12/19/06, 04:11 AM
You can not call me "Lizzie"??I actually can't stand "Lizzie".??It's Elizabeth.??^^;
You do realize your name's not actually Elizabeth, right? ;)

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/23/06, 02:52 AM
Yes. But my answer still stands. I don't like any of the nicknames for Elizabeth. lol

I got a POTC Sneak Preview figure.. Singapore disguise Elizabeth Swann figure today.

I'm going to Disneyland Saturday.

christphern
12/26/06, 01:03 AM
Got Christmas stuff to list, I guess.

Nintendo DS games
Elite Beat Agents
Mario Kart DS
Eragon

DVDs
Fun With Dick and Jane

Misc
$25 gift certificate to EB Games (probably another DS game :) )
Some Mystic force figure accessories for some customs I have in the works

Also some clothes and a cook book.

On the horizon to buy before the month's out:

1 DS game
2 Magiphones (that'll make 4)

And, after a purchase of prop parts I have to make in a few weeks, I'm done for the next few months so I can save up and buy a new computer. A Mac, finally. :D

Chris

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/26/06, 02:27 AM
Christmas?

DVD Player ( but I really dont' need it. I have 2)
Shirt, Jacket, underwear ^^;
$500

At Disneyland
POTC CotBP the Lost Disc

PrimoPiccolo
12/27/06, 02:51 AM
Went to Best Buy and got print cartridges for my Lexmark. Ah, I missed the beauty of my printed images!

Sugar Baby
12/28/06, 12:57 AM
Updated:
lots and lots of candy in my christmas stocking
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion "Knights Of The Nine" add-on pack
Kirsten (American Girl) - pending
electronic keyboard
some presents still pending on p.o.:shy:

~Sugar Baby

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/28/06, 03:35 AM
Boukenger Character songs cd

Magazines:
January issues of Roadshow, Screen and Moviestar.

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/28/06, 01:39 PM
It's been a full month for u guys

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/29/06, 01:59 AM
It's been a full month for u guys

Bwhahahahah!!! I've got more..

DVDS:
21 Jump Street seasons 2-5
Some Kind of Wonderful

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/30/06, 11:24 PM
eheh...

for sega dreamcast:
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Star Wars Racer

yes, I own a sega Dreamcast system. I still play it and it's the only console system I have.

christphern
12/31/06, 05:15 AM
2 Magiphones, bringing my total to 3 until my other arrives.
A really cool DS carrying case from one of my friends.
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 2: The Scarred Man from the East
A Superman graphic novel

Chris

PrimoPiccolo
12/31/06, 02:42 PM
Digimon NEXT Chapter 12.

Sugar Baby
12/31/06, 03:06 PM
Plane tickets to Kauai for six days.:shy:

~Sugar Baby

PrimoPiccolo
12/31/06, 03:49 PM
Plane tickets to Kauai for six days.:shy:
Wow! Now that's how you start a new year!

Elizabeth Sparrow
12/31/06, 09:12 PM
I'll say.. sure as hell better than what happened to me to start the new year. My crown came off and I need to see a dentist to get it repaired. *sigh*

PrimoPiccolo
01/01/07, 02:40 AM
I got Digimon NEXT Chapter 13 just as the month ends! W00t!

Neo Moonlight Knight
01/02/07, 01:15 AM
It's time to close this baby.