PDA

View Full Version : "There Goes The Bride " Discussion

PRangerX
03/14/11, 10:18 PM
I liked the way they tricked us in the beginning. Where you thought the Nighloks we're going to the Ranger's diversion. Only to have them take another woman.

I liked the twist where the Rangers tricked the Nighloks at the end. It was very smart. As at first I thought the Rangers plan was stupid. Its good to see that the writers actually thought things out.

Its nice that we got some much needed depth for the villains. As the female Nighlok seems to have a past. Deker looks pretty interesting. It will be interesting to see if he is connected to Cole.

It was funny to see Bulk and Spike finally interact with the Samurai Rangers in some way.

I almost didn't think we needed a Zord battle this episode. But the fight was fine for what it was. Good to see them use the two new zord modes in the same fight.

The mentor continues to be out of place. His lines are too wooden. i don't know if its the actor or just how he is being directed. But this is probably one of my favorite episodes thus far.

Kamen Rider Decade
03/16/11, 01:05 PM
I liked the way they tricked us in the beginning. Where you thought the Nighloks we're going to the Ranger's diversion. Only to have them take another woman.Straight from Shinkenger.

I liked the twist where the Rangers tricked the Nighloks at the end.Straight from Shinkenger.

It was very smart.It was smart when Shinkenger did it. Now it is just old.

Its good to see that the writers actually thought things out.You are glad the Japanese writers thought things out, because that is all copy and pasted from Shinkenger every episode is.

Its nice that we got some much needed depth for the villains. As the female Nighlok seems to have a past.Straight from Shinkenger.

Deker looks pretty interesting. It will be interesting to see if he is connected to Cole.In NS & DT there were 2 different characters played by Katrina Devine, they had nothing to do with each other. Same applies here. As for it being interesting, if they can keep the same emotion attached to the storyline it might be.

It was funny to see Bulk and Spike finally interact with the Samurai Rangers in some way.:HURLS:

I almost didn't think we needed a Zord battle this episode. But the fight was fine for what it was.We never need Zord battles.

mbozzo
03/18/11, 10:19 PM
'There Goes The Brides' is a good episode. The brides get kidnapped because of a past pain of the main female monster. We finally learn the name of the monster who first appeared in last week's episode. His name is Decker. How many ranger groups usually ended up fighting giant foot solders? Bulk and Spike may have the desire to be Samurais, but they don't have the skills. A improvement from the last episode. :D

Kamen Rider Decade
03/19/11, 07:32 PM
I don't consider another teanslation ep an improvement, just the status quo of a bad season.