PDA

View Full Version : Disney sold back the rights to original owners

ninjafool
04/19/16, 12:43 PM
I am grateful that Disney did and I don't know why Disney brought it to being with.

PRangerX
04/22/16, 07:49 AM
They bought it by accident. It came with the Fox Family purchase. Since Saban Entertainment was part of the deal.

MattEmily
04/24/16, 02:42 AM
They bought it by accident. It came with the Fox Family purchase. Since Saban Entertainment was part of the deal.

It wasn't really an accident but yes when FOX had sold Fox Family Worldwide to Disney everything in the company including Saban Entertainment, Fox Family and any productions Fox Family Worldwide or Saban Entertainment had owned at the time or had the rights to such as why Disney got Power Rangers, Galidor and Shinzo as well had gotten the rights to the Marvel animated series as well as the rights to Digimon.
Disney never wanted Power Rangers in the first place they just wanted Fox Family they didn't care about anything else that was included in the deal.

PRangerX
04/24/16, 06:13 PM
Yeah thats what I meant . They made the purchase for the Family Channel snd everything else was extra.

Massive Ego
04/24/16, 06:19 PM
Disney were the ones that ruined the show. Too bad the old owners failed to recapture the magic. Even the grest Judd Kynn can't save Dini Charge.

Disney Ranger
04/24/16, 06:27 PM
Disney made the show good again. Even if the bought it by accident. The show was never the same once they stopped making PR. Dino Charge hss been better though.

MMPR Forever
04/24/16, 06:29 PM
Dino Charge is okay but its just not as great as MMPR. Niether was the Disney Era. Show stopped being great after Season 3.