PDA

View Full Version : New Saban Era

Sailor Saban
08/23/16, 08:11 PM
The new Saban Era has been a big success. Saban Brands has really put the fun back into the show. The show really seems to have something that was lacking in the Disney Era. Only Ninja Storm seemed to really get the formula right. The new Saban Era really saved the series from falling into obscurity. And now the brand is stronger than ever with the new movie coming soon. Also its nice to have PR for streaming.

Massive Ego
08/29/16, 03:39 PM
Has been just as bad as the Disney era if not worse in some cases. Even Chip Lynn hasn't been able to save it. Which is a shame.

Forever Pink
09/05/16, 02:27 PM
It was so so until Dino Charge. DC and Super DC had really put the fun in PR. Probably the best its been since Sloan was in charge. RPM had its momments though. I hope Ninja Steel will be as good. But with Judd around, it probably will be.

Power Rangers Forever
09/06/16, 08:34 PM
Its been a mix bag. It has been too derivative of Sentai at times and had some silly beats. But there have been a few interesting story lines and characters. Dino Charge seems to be bringing things to a new level.

Lightspeed Zeo
09/06/16, 08:55 PM
Samurai and Megaforce was mediocre to okay at times. But Dino Charge has really made up for the first two lackluster incarnations. Hopefully the Neo-Saban Era continues with the momentum DC has given them.

No Green Spandex
09/12/16, 11:17 PM
Samurai was too unoriginal. Megaforce was okay but Super Megaforce was epic fail. Dino Charge and Super Dino Charge have been the best so far. I do wish we'd go back to the tone of Space-TF or RPM. But that's probably never gonna fully happen again.

Super Zeo Omega
09/12/16, 11:21 PM
I like the Neo Saban stuff. I reminds me of the early seasons. Which were the best. Light hearted and exciting with a lot of humor.

Call Titanus
09/15/16, 08:45 PM
I like the Neo Saban era so far. It reminds me of the original seasons. Too bad they can't go back to keeping casts together from year to year.

Terra Venture
09/16/16, 12:04 AM
Its been pretty good. Not as good as the end of the original Saban Era. But better than most of the Disney Era.

Starlight Starbrite
09/16/16, 08:11 AM
Samurai and Megaforce has their weak points. They both could have been much better. Especially Super Megaforce. But Dino Charge has been reall good. So perhaps we are seeing a new era ...... The Lynn Saban Era

Quantum Hunter
09/16/16, 11:26 AM
Its been a big disapointment. I thought we'd go back to his greatness of Space through Time Force but it didn't. When Lynn returned again, I thought it should for sure. But Dino Charge has been more of the same. I don't know why Disney and now Saban are so intent on regressing the show to MMPR levels of seriousness. Space-Time Force and parts of Wild Force were so much better. I loved the serious storylines. Even Disney had RPM. Which was a great season surrounded by mediocrity.

True Blue
09/16/16, 11:40 PM
Samurai was really good....Megaforce sucked....Dino Charge has been okay. I think it is overrated in some way. But not bad, hopefully Ninja Steel improves.

Green With Envy
09/17/16, 12:58 PM
Samurai was good I think. Better than a lot of people give it credit for. Megaforce ran off a cliff after the first few episodes. Dino Charge has been a nice change of pace. I hope Ninja Steel is similar.