PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else miss the Megaforce team?

Mega Mission
09/05/16, 09:20 PM
They were the best cast we have had in awhile. I really wish they kept them for Dino Charge. Anyone else miss them as much as I?

A Gia To Remember
09/05/16, 09:21 PM
I do miss having Gia around. But the Dino Charge cast as been fun too.

Starlight Starbrite
09/07/16, 08:26 PM
Not really. the cast wasn't bad....Its just that their characters weren't that interesting. The stoy of the season wasn't very good. I think the season is better left forgotten.

Power Rangers Forever
09/07/16, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Megaforce cast again if it makes sense. Megaforce itself was fine. Its Super Megaforce that wss terrible.

A Gia To Remember
09/07/16, 08:28 PM
I loved Megaforce and miss the cast as well. Its too bad they couldn't keeo then for Dino Cbarge.

Lord Leo
09/09/16, 05:08 PM
Troy reminded me of Leo. Thats not a good thing. At least he didn't hog the spotlight.

Jen's Revenge
09/09/16, 05:21 PM
Gia was the best of the bunch. She was one of the more interesting Yellow Rangers we have had recently.

White Tiger Fan
09/10/16, 12:01 PM
Not really. They were pretty bland in what was a pretty dull season. Just not anything to get excited about.

Samurai Forever
09/11/16, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't have minded keeping them around longer. It would have been even better if they kept the Samurai Rangers though. They were the best since MMPR Imo.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
09/12/16, 02:35 PM
The first few episodes had promise but Megaforce and Super Megaforce just weren't very good at all. They tried too hard to be a new version of MMPR and something new at the same time. The anniversary stuff in Super was brutally handled.

Uncle Steve
09/12/16, 02:45 PM
Not only do I not miss them. But I never want to see these characters again. Such a wasted two seasons and of the anniversary.

Sentai Is Forever
09/12/16, 10:41 PM
I didn't like how they crammed two sentais together. Plus we ended up skipping a Sentai. A big mistake in my book.