PDA

View Full Version : Ecliptor and Villamax

Space Nerd
09/19/16, 04:06 PM
Both had qualities unsuited for evil at times. Who do you like better?

PRangerX
09/19/16, 04:41 PM
Ecliptor... He was one of the best henchman ever. Especially in terms of characterization. He is part of why the Space Villains are the best.

Villamax suffered from being so soon after Ecliptor. Even though he had a powerful moment in the end. He was still a good character.

Doctor Dana
09/19/16, 04:42 PM
I just don't get why Zordon's Wave didn't save him like Karone?

Captain Codfish
09/19/16, 09:06 PM

Ecliptor was never good. He just cared about Karone. He was probably happy to have her back as Astronema.

KimandTommy
09/19/16, 09:13 PM
Astronema was evil like Karone. She should have been disengrated too. But so should have Rita, Zedd, and Divatox. Zordon left them off the hook. I don't know why.

Chaos Ranger
09/19/16, 09:17 PM
Zordon was pretty evil himself actually. I'm surprised he sacrificed himself. Must have wanted to stick it to Dark Spector since it looked like he was gonna be destroyed if Astronema won.

MattEmily
09/20/16, 06:05 PM

while Ecliptor had shown love, caring and kindness for Astronema his only purpose was to be evil since he was built for evil so that is what the Z-Wave saw not so much what Ecliptor was actually showing personality wise.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
09/20/16, 08:04 PM
Those qualities made Ecliptor worth saving. It was a mistake not to have him be purified.