PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone recognizes this?

harold17
11/10/05, 11:45 PM
I just found this image randomly on google, I have never seen this before in PR, I guess it's sentai or something but I think it looks pretty cool, anyone knows?

http://soryuasukalangley.tripod.com/sitebu...ures/jetman.jpg (http://soryuasukalangley.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jetman.jpg)
(copy & paste into browser)

S.P.D. Red Ranger
11/11/05, 12:00 AM
Its called Jetman, Its the series before Zyuranger(MMPRs1)

go to supersentai.com and go on Jetman

PRangerX
11/11/05, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by harold17@Nov 11 2005, 04:45 AM
I just found this image randomly on google, I have never seen this before in PR, I guess it's sentai or something but I think it looks pretty cool, anyone knows?

http://soryuasukalangley.tripod.com/sitebu...ures/jetman.jpg (http://soryuasukalangley.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jetman.jpg)
(copy & paste into browser)
Yeah SPD Red Ranger is right. Its the Sentai series that predated Zuyoranger by one. Alien came to invade earth and the Jetman program was supposed to give five military personal super powers. But there was a mistake and four civilians got the power instead with Jetman Red being the only planned recruit. Theres much more to the story that you can fine at the website SPD Red Ranger gave you.

harold17
11/11/05, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the answers guys :) .

Kamen Rider Decade
11/11/05, 08:10 PM
Picture is called Jetman.jpg, wonder what one could do with that information. Oh I know use their brain, type Jetman into a search engine. Harold get a brain already.

S.P.D. Red Ranger
11/11/05, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Picture is called Jetman.jpg, wonder what one could do with that information. Oh I know use their brain, type Jetman into a search engine. Harold get a brain already.
Cheetamus Primal, get a life already

Kamen Rider Decade
11/11/05, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger+Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.P.D. Red Ranger @ Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Cheetamus Primal, get a life already [/b][/quote]
Go suck on a cactus.

S.P.D. Red Ranger
11/11/05, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Nov 12 2005, 02:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Nov 12 2005, 02:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Go suck on a cactus. [/b][/quote]
There,You proved my point

Kamen Rider Decade
11/11/05, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger+Nov 11 2005, 11:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.P.D. Red Ranger @ Nov 11 2005, 11:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Nov 11 2005, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Go suck on a cactus.
There,You proved my point [/b][/quote]
No I proved I don't give a fuck about your opinion. You don't matter.

harold17
11/11/05, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 12 2005, 01:10 AM
I could have done that, but I preferred to bring it here where I can get accurate information about it, and also I thought that sharing it with everyone here would be a good idea to give some more activity to the boards without the need of spamming or something stupid like that.

Attitudes like yours are the ones that prevent this board from growing into a nice and crowded PR community, your ridiculous elitism (remember, it's a KIDS show after all ;) ) scares everyone away.

Your insults mean nothing to me since you have to be pretty inmature to get pissed off by some dumb comments of a random internet kid who thinks that PR and the intenet are SERIOUS BUSINESS (lol). Get a life dude, I don't enjoy wasting space of these boards to carry on nonsensical discussions like this one.

S.P.D. Red Ranger
11/11/05, 11:11 PM
Agreed to harold.

Honestly, I don't know why he is still here and not banned yet already.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/12/05, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by harold17+Nov 12 2005, 12:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (harold17 @ Nov 12 2005, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I could have done that, but I preferred to bring it here where I can get accurate information about it, and also I thought that sharing it with everyone here would be a good idea to give some more activity to the boards without the need of spamming or something stupid like that.[/b]So you didn't want to spam or something stupid like that? Good job you just made yourself look stupid.

Originally posted by harold17@Nov 12 2005, 12:06 AM
Attitudes like yours are the ones that prevent this board from growing into a nice and crowded PR communityYou mean like Rangerboard, Rangertalk, or Ranger Power? That is NOT a good thing, the number of idiots out number the intelligent people a hundred to one. Not only that but those boards cater to the idiots so much so that the former intelligent people who ran the board turn to idiots themselves. Go join them you perfectly suit those boards.

your ridiculous elitism (remember, it's a KIDS show after all ;) ) scares everyone away.Good. The less idiotic people here the better.

Your insults mean nothing to me since you have to be pretty inmature to get pissed off by some dumb comments of a random internet kid who thinks that PR and the intenet are SERIOUS BUSINESS (lol).Oh how retarded you are. So PR isn't a serious business? Disney wouldn't have bought then. It consistently wouldn't be in the top ten popular toylines among boys year after year. It wouldn't be one of the top grossing toylines year after year.
So the internet is a serious business? Then how come there are numerous internet service providers who all by themselves make more money than numerous family incomes combined.
Any business is a serious business you fucking retard.

Get a life dudeThis coming from you, who can't figure out business is serious. Yeah I am really going to listen to you, you need to get a clue.

I don't enjoy wasting space of these boards to carry on nonsensical discussions like this one.Then why do you post then? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Nov 12 2005, 12:11 AM
Agreed to harold.Retard. That isn't even proper English.

<!--QuoteBegin-S.P.D. Red Ranger@Nov 12 2005, 12:11 AM
Honestly, I don't know why he is still here and not banned yet already. [/quote]Because this board needs smart people here and I am smart. You and Harold aren't.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/12/05, 09:54 PM
Jacking someone's bandwidth how nice of you asshole.

harold17
11/13/05, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 13 2005, 02:54 AM
Totally uncalled for and 100% non-contributive to the thread. And you dare to say that you are a "good thing" to this forum? You sir are nothing more than a deluded charlatan.

---Back on topic:

Those are some nice pics, I noticed the resemblance between the Jetman's Pink (or white?) ranger and Wild Force's White (or Pink?) ranger.

The costumes are very original too, I believe that they look better and cooler than Zyuranger's.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/13/05, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by harold17+Nov 13 2005, 02:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (harold17 @ Nov 13 2005, 02:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Totally uncalled for[/b]You making this thread is uncalled for, and the stealing of someone's bandwidth is uncalled for.

<!--QuoteBegin-harold17@Nov 13 2005, 02:16 AM
And you dare to say that you are a "good thing" to this forum? You sir are nothing more than a deluded charlatan.[/quote]Who else will be the one stomp on the likes of you like the bug you are? Who else will point out the stealing that is so blatant among the morons.

PRangerX
11/13/05, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by harold17+Nov 13 2005, 06:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (harold17 @ Nov 13 2005, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Nov 13 2005, 02:54 AM
Totally uncalled for and 100% non-contributive to the thread. And you dare to say that you are a "good thing" to this forum? You sir are nothing more than a deluded charlatan.

---Back on topic:

Those are some nice pics, I noticed the resemblance between the Jetman's Pink (or white?) ranger and Wild Force's White (or Pink?) ranger.

The costumes are very original too, I believe that they look better and cooler than Zyuranger's. [/b][/quote]
Actually, while I am not taking sides here, Primal is right about one thing. Its not cool to hot link off of people's sites. Bandwieth is expensive. Therefore I am going to delete Wolf's post. No offense, I just don't want to hurt supersentai.com.