PDA

View Full Version : Two Years

Kamen Rider Decade
02/09/06, 07:17 PM
I hear that Disney aims at two year rentention for the target audience. So those that came with DT will be out now. Those that came in with SPD will be out after MF.

Doug was EP for two years could there magical target audience retention number be the same for their EPs? God I hope so.

PRangerX
02/09/06, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Feb 10 2006, 12:17 AM
I hear that Disney aims at two year rentention for the target audience. So those that came with DT will be out now. Those that came in with SPD will be out after MF.

Doug was EP for two years could there magical target audience retention number be the same for their EPs? God I hope so.
PR"s goal of keeping their audience for two years has been there for awhile. Well before Disney took over. But I beleive Bruce's contract is up after SPD. But don't quote me on that. If Bruce does leave pray they put Jackie in charge.

Malachi
02/10/06, 05:27 PM
I think Bruce is still doing PR's. He's probibly freelanceing on the show if his contract came up.

PRangerX
02/13/06, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Malachi@Feb 10 2006, 10:27 PM
I think Bruce is still doing PR's. He's probibly freelanceing on the show if his contract came up.
Bruce is in charge for Mystic Force. But we don't know if he is staying for "Drive Force" yet.