PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Rita & Lord Zed to return?

Super Secret Mario
08/10/01, 03:56 PM
Well?

MiChaos
08/10/01, 06:37 PM
I think so, in some form or other. Rita managed to appear in every series of Power Rangers until CtD, it'd be good to see her & old Edd again!

cosmicbimbo
08/10/01, 11:33 PM
i don't want them to come back, because they were turned good with zordon's wave.

Super Secret Mario
08/10/01, 11:43 PM
I meant that they would turn back into their normal selfs (besides coming back)

astromegazord
08/11/01, 11:37 AM
I think it'd be really cool to see them again especially Zedd coz it hasn't been the same since he left!!

Brunnen G Ranger
08/14/01, 05:29 PM
Maybe in a prequel?

astromegazord
08/14/01, 05:49 PM
Yeah that'd be realy cool to have a prequel to power rangers, maybe even to go back as far as to before Zordon imprisoned Rita and we could see Zedd tell her to take over Earth! That would rock!!

Hirokazu
08/28/01, 09:16 PM
it'll be cool haha

Jason38UK
08/28/01, 10:57 PM
Rita and Zedd were the most popular villains in PR history - it would be so cool to see them back, even though this is unlikely.

LordZed
09/05/01, 02:00 AM
PREQUEL! PREQUEL! Brong them back somehow!

JZSpock
09/18/01, 03:20 AM
No, if they returned then it would prove that Zordon's death was irrelevent

Deviot
09/25/01, 03:52 AM
A prequel is a possibility. The first seson and a tiny bit of the second season relied on Japanese footage of Rita, therefore the Japanese and American Rita's don't look 100% alike. Since she became "more beautiful", she could have looked like she maybe did over 10,000 years ago, so she could look the same as she does now. Or even use unused footage from the Japanese Power Rangers. Rita once mentioned it was because of the Zeo Crystal's force field that caused Zedd's face to be how it is, but I've always been under the impression that that's how his whole body came to be. It would be neat to see normal Zedd trying to pull out the Zeo Crystal and get blasted. I hope there someday is a prequel....

Deviot

astromegazord
10/05/01, 04:26 PM
yep, a prequel would be the best thing ever.

realbigjiggy
10/09/01, 06:24 PM
I have an idea for a "Zeo" Prequel so tell me what you think.
The prequel takes place in a desert on earth many years in the past. One day an object crashes down to Earth. Peolpe living in the desert come from all around to see what had crashed which turned out to be a space ship which was carrying a man, his wife and thier triplet sons. The man is able to communicate with these peolpe and reveals to the people that he had powers, he was the gold ranger and he also explains to them that an evil leader named Zedd, wanted the triplets. The triplets had tattos on each of their bodies (three pieces to a message). The message, if decoded shows the location of the zeo crystals. The man then forms an army with these people and selects five individuals from this army to become Zeo Rangers. These five had to protect the triplets and help stop Zedd from getting the zeo crystals. Eventually the triplets are stolen so the man gives his wife a zeo crystal and she becomes the purple ranger - with a six pointed star on her helmet. Now she too can help save her children and the zeo crystals. Eventually Zedd finds the zeo crystals but the power is so great that he is turned inside-out. When everything is over, the zeo crystals are placed in different parts of the earth so they were harder to find. And the man gives his sons the gold ranger power. [Hint Hint - Trey!]

MiChaos
10/11/01, 07:01 PM
Problem with ending - when we were first introduced to the Zeo Crystal in Master Vile and the Metallic Armor Zordon and Ninjor informed us that the Zeo Crystal originated from the M-51 galaxy. When Master Vile (Rita and Rito's dad) conquered M-51 the people there hid the Crystal in the Caves of Deception, protected by a forcefield that meant no-one who wasn't pure of heart could even touch it. It turned out the Caves of Deception was underneath Rita and Zedd's palace. The Rangers (eventually) retake the Crystal, divide it, and Zordon teleported it to five time periods and locations prior to the Zeo Quest.

Red Tulip Ranger
01/20/02, 10:48 AM
I like the 'Zedd turns inside-out' part.

psychic ranger
01/17/11, 02:08 PM
Not, Rita she was weak and had stupid monsters.

MattEmily
06/11/12, 12:32 AM
No, I don't want Rita and Zedd back unless they're in their purified form or it's a prequel story.

GSXT
06/11/12, 12:49 AM
or actor playing lord zedd be voice of navi the paroitt

Mad Dragon
06/11/12, 10:52 AM
Unless you got American Rita, It isn't even possible considering the Original Rita has passed away. And also, Mystic Force had the Woman who played Rita in it so we have to take that into account. We could assume that Rita has turned good and may be able to help the Anniversary Rangers when they come to the Mystic Force Episodes?

MattEmily
06/11/12, 12:45 PM
or actor playing lord zedd be voice of navi the paroitt

Doesn't seem like they're interested in hiring any of the union voice actors.
Some of them have voiced their displeasure about working on a non-union show in recent years, notably Barbara Goodson to name a good example.

Unless you got American Rita, It isn't even possible considering the Original Rita has passed away. And also, Mystic Force had the Woman who played Rita in it so we have to take that into account. We could assume that Rita has turned good and may be able to help the Anniversary Rangers when they come to the Mystic Force Episodes?

Indeed or at least someone who looks like Soga did. I do think Carla Perez certainly passed for a younger version of Rita. However what would you do for a voice?

MattEmily
09/06/12, 10:59 AM
Actually that wouldn't be a problem since they never used Machiko Soga for original footage that has aired. We've only seen her in Power Rangers through the Zyuranger footage.

But yes, they would need to get Carla Perez to wear the suit and then they would need to get Barbara Goodson to do the voice. And no, do not get that Susan Brady lady to do an impression of Barbara's Rita voice. I'm not a fan of companies doing that. If you're going to bring back a previous character, get the same voice actor that did it unless they can't do that voice anymore. If they can't do that voice then they shouldn't bring back the old character.

However if they ever used Mystic Mother in original footage then they would need to explain how she's looking younger than she did when The Master attacked her realm.

Clive Koopa
09/10/12, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't like to see Rita and Zedd return in their purified forms. It would be cool to see them come back if they were still in their original evil forms.

GreenRanger
09/27/12, 01:11 AM
All I would really want to see is Lord Zedd return in a fully powered up evil mode. Darker than what he was when he first arrived and parents complained he was too much for their kids to handle. He should be the ultimate evil in the universe.

MattEmily
09/27/12, 06:56 PM
While that would be cool, I don't want evil Zedd back. It would ruin the whole fun and enjoyment of the Space finale.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/24/12, 08:14 AM
Rita and Zedd were the most popular villains in PR history - it would be so cool to see them back, even though this is unlikely.
Tommy is the most popular villian in PR history.