PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Theme Song

GoldRangerPower
06/18/01, 04:32 PM
name followed by singer. reply if u like lightspeed rescue, lost galaxy, or go go alien rangers.

JustAnotherBlueRanger
06/19/01, 12:47 AM
I actually like the Lightspeed theme alittle...

But, I'm gonna go with the original theme as my favorite.

Emerald Phantom
06/19/01, 02:51 AM
I like them all. My personal favorite is the long version of PRiS, followed by Time Force.

GoldRangerPower
06/19/01, 07:01 PM
OK, does anybody here like GO GO ALIEN RANGERS?

GoldRangerPower
06/20/01, 12:14 AM
the mp3 of the long version is worse quality than the 2nd season version.

jenlovesalex
06/20/01, 04:45 PM
I liked the PRIS theme song and then I also like Time Force.

pinkangel4ever
06/20/01, 05:45 PM
Time Force so far...I also like the original one, classic

X1 Mask
06/21/01, 12:19 AM
PRis would have been my favoite if it wasn't for that annoying repition of "Go Power Rangers" over and over again in the middle of the song. Time Force is pretty good too, but I like Zeo the best.

Frax2001AD
06/21/01, 02:38 AM
1. PRZ
2. MMAR
3. PRTF
4. PRLR
5.PRIS
6. PRLG
7.MMPR
8.PRT

GoldRangerPower
06/21/01, 08:49 PM
i would put it...
1. PRZ
2. MMPR
3. PRiS
4. PRT
5. PRTF
6. MMAR
7. PRLG
8. PRLR

Natinspace
06/24/01, 05:08 PM
1. PRTF
2. PRLR
3. PRZ
4. PRIS
5. PRLG
6. PRT
7. MMPR
8. MMAR

GoldRangerPower
06/24/01, 05:22 PM
zeo was much better than mmpr.

Hirokazu no Miko
06/24/01, 07:19 PM
Lightspeed Rescue's song was the best, I think.

Natinspace
06/25/01, 02:17 PM
Yea, Lightspeed had the best lyrics, but in the middle of the song where they sang "Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue!" seemed like it needed something. That's why I put it second to PRTF on my list.

PurpleRanger
06/28/01, 05:58 PM
My list:
1. TF
2. LR
3. Zeo
4. MMPR
5. LG
6. iS
7. Turbo

JCA2001
07/03/01, 10:29 AM
Lost Galaxy!!! (good text to introduce the serie)
And then Zeo, a great rockin' ranger 'remix' of GoGo!!
As #3 I choose Time Force, good sound

Goldspaceranger
07/06/01, 03:01 PM
The first version of the Zoe theme song in the first season just pumped me up to no end so that would have to be my fav.

MegaZeo
07/13/01, 07:31 AM
My faves...

1) MMPR - True, all it was was "Go, go, Power Rangers!" over and over, yet it was the very first theme, and is a classic. Plus the "They've got/know" parts were great. I think this theme song is the only one that potrays the Rangers as an unstoppable force, even moreso than the PRZ theme.

2) PRZ - I'm talking about the full version, not the short one. This was really cool. They took the MMPR theme and upgraded it. The new lyrics were cool, and the music was great, especially after "Go, go, Power Rangers!" part started playing.

3) PRIS (Extended Version) - This is a very cool theme song. The lyrics may not be the best, but they are cool, and the music is great. Oddly, this extended version is as long as the opening opening credit versions of the other themes, making the opening credits version of the PRIS theme the shortest one ever.

4) PRLR - I really enjoy this one due to the music, mainly, thought the lyrics were cool, too. "Better make it a Lightspeed Rescue!" :)

5) MMAR - Yes, I'm one of the few that likes this one. I don't know why, actually. I guess since it said "Alien Rangers" instead of "Power Rangers," I found it somewhat refreshing. The only real problem with "Go, go, Alien Rangers" was that the final line was still "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!" Oh well.

MiChaos
07/15/01, 10:46 AM
My favourites were...

Morphin: Especially the orchestra version they used for the Movie. We had this theme for 3 years - how could anyone not like it :) .

Zeo: As Megablue said, a good upgrade of the original, especially the "communicater beep"/Go Go Power Ranger bit at the beginning of the song.

Space: Mainly the music I liked here, but it could have been better IMO.

Time Force: Again loved the music, and the lyrics are actually ok for this series.

Lightspeed Rescue: Took time for me to like this, but it grew on me, unlike the series :) The lyrics were quite good this year, and the music is ok too.

MiChaos
07/15/01, 10:46 AM
My favourites were...

Morphin: Especially the orchestra version they used for the Movie. We had this theme for 3 years - how could anyone not like it :) .

Zeo: As MegaZeo said, a good upgrade of the original, especially the "communicater beep"/Go Go Power Ranger bit at the beginning of the song.

Space: Mainly the music I liked here, but it could have been better IMO.

Time Force: Again loved the music, and the lyrics are actually ok for this series.

Lightspeed Rescue: Took time for me to like this, but it grew on me, unlike the series :) The lyrics were quite good this year, and the music is ok too.

Morbius
07/19/01, 03:42 PM
Zeo and MMPR
One thing I like about MMPR is that I have like six different versions of it.
There's one version that I got from WinMX a while ago called "First Time Fallen", it was so cool but it was incomplete and I only got 57 seconds but it was just like the original intro only done by a better band and had a lot of bass. I loved it and I wish I had the rest, does anyone else happen to have it?

GoldRangerPower
07/19/01, 06:19 PM
Morbius, what is your WinMX name? I want to get that song from you.

GaoSilver
08/01/01, 07:52 PM
time force

mythranger2
08/28/01, 09:30 PM
In this order...

Go, Go Power Rangers, Zeo
Power Rangers, In Space (long version)
Power Rangers, In Space (TV version)
Shift Into Turbo, Power Rangers Turbo
Power Rangers, Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force, Power Rangers
Lost Galaxy, Power Rangers

I hate, Go, Go Power Rangers (MMPR version)

LordZed
09/05/01, 01:57 AM
In order of best to not so best :) :

1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
2. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
3. Power Rangers ZEO
4. Power Rangers In Space
5. Power Rangers Light Speed Rescue
6. Power Rangers Time Force
7. Power Rangers Turbo

ZeoGold
09/15/01, 06:28 PM
My Fave was the rendition of the original theme by The Power Rangers Orchestra, from the not so great Power Rangers Movie, I used to play it all the time on my High School Radio Show.

GreenRangerForever
01/04/02, 01:36 AM
Does anyone know where I can d/load an mp3 of the "Go Go Alien Rangers" theme?

Red Tulip Ranger
02/15/02, 08:25 PM
Isn't it in Rangercentral's media library?

JBritney
07/05/02, 08:52 PM
my favourite theme song would be wildforce power rangers

Jason Frank
07/07/02, 10:50 AM
Ok , my favorites are ....
ZEO (long version)
ZEO (short version)

falcon eagle ranger
07/09/02, 07:24 PM
ok my favourite theme song is
turbo power rangers
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

psychic ranger
01/12/11, 10:52 AM
Prlg mmpr prlr prz prt pris prtf spd prdt

MattEmily
04/26/14, 12:34 AM
My favorites in no particular order would include MMPR, Zeo, Space, Galaxy and Lightspeed.

My least favorites in no particular order would include Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai and most of Megaforce's song.