PDA

View Full Version : Re:Who Was The Best Couple?

jenlovesalex
04/29/01, 05:19 PM
Probably

Andros & Ashley.

ForeverBlue
04/29/01, 08:47 PM
Zhane and Karone? Huh? Um, jenlovesalex, we have never seen Zhane and Karone fall in love before. That never happened. There was no episode on that. They are just friends. You just made that one up but the other ones were true.

ZeoSeraphimon
04/29/01, 09:57 PM
Did you not see the episode where Zhane and Astronema went out on a date? And later when Zhane and Andros went to rescue Karone they discussed the fact that Zhane dated Andros' sister (commenting "I didn't know she was your sister").

Delta Red
04/29/01, 11:34 PM
TimeBlue, you wonder why we see you s and idiot, THIS, baka, is why. You obvioulsy did NOT see A Date with Danger, or Dark Specter's Revenger part 2. Zhane made it rather clear he has feelings for Karone that go deeper than "just friends".

Frax2001
04/29/01, 11:35 PM
Krone and Zhane did fall in love and what about the growing relasionship between Jen and Wes.

WiseWizard
04/30/01, 01:30 AM
It would be nice to see that episode again, does anybody know a site that will upload it, or know where I can buy/see a copy of it?

QuantamQ
04/30/01, 03:42 PM
I will have it online on my irc server later this summer

ForeverBlue
04/30/01, 04:39 PM
Yes I did see Zhane and Astronema go on a date but they didnt kiss. I didnt think Zhane would be with Karone in the first place. Oh well. I missed the 2nd part of Dark Spector's Revenge but saw the pictures at PRC.

jenlovesalex
04/30/01, 05:14 PM
The only reason I didn't put Jen & Wes up there is because I don't think it's going to happen it will start but then maybe Alex will come back so you know it will be a bit harsh & anyway she'll go back to the future oneday so even if Alex doesn't come back then they'll be seperated.

Delta Red
04/30/01, 09:50 PM
TimeBaka: Just cause they didn't kiss ONSCREEN doesn't mean they weren't a couple. Loko at Ashely and Andros, we know that they DEFNITELY were a couple, yet we never saw THEM kiss onscreen.

Frax2001
05/02/01, 10:23 PM
Wes i think will go back to the future with them its quite possiable can anybody tell me what happens to time red at the end of timeranger.

White Morphin Ranger
05/04/01, 12:01 PM
Personally, I think the best couple was Tommy and Kimberly. Sorry, that's just me. I also liked the tension between Karone and Leo in PRLG.

-Aaron, White Morphin Ranger

Delta Red
05/04/01, 04:41 PM
Frax: Time Red remained in his own time, but kept running into people who looked EXACTLY like the TimeRanger Team, including his buddy Naoto. They may throw in a plot twist for Time Force, one can only hope as to explain why Alex looks like Wes(save that Wes is a dark blonde and Alex has black hair.)

Frax2001
05/05/01, 06:20 PM
And from what ive seen it apperas that alex is a little more tan than wes.

cosmicbimbo
05/06/01, 10:57 AM
that might be due to the difference in hair color.

Wario the III
05/09/01, 01:28 PM
I can't believe you didn't mention the best couple ever, RITA AND ZEDD!

princessofthieves
05/09/01, 06:08 PM
Okay under different name here use to be jenlovesalex.Rita & Zedd okay right well um I don't know.

cosmicbimbo
05/10/01, 01:31 AM
rita and zedd were definately a fun couple to watch.

MiChaos
05/11/01, 07:05 PM
Best Couple, Rita and Zedd and......Angela Fairweather and Joel! ;)

JustAnotherBlueRanger
05/23/01, 05:42 AM
I always thought Billy & Trini were the best couple even though it was never made official.

Hirokazu no Miko
06/01/01, 07:32 PM
I think Adam and Tanya would have made the best couple. Same with Chad and Kelsey. Instead we get never ending Tommy love triangles. Thanks, Saban. Well, they did end in the show, just not with the fans.

Poweranimals
06/01/01, 11:44 PM
I think they were couples. In Turbo, you could tell Adam and Tanya were together. And by the looks of things in "The Fate Of Lightspeed", I'd have to say Kelsey and Chad ended up together.

Hirokazu no Miko
06/02/01, 02:15 AM
Yeah, weren't the Chad and Kelsey scnes cute in the fate of lightspeed? And of course we can assume Tanya and Adam were together... But I meant Saban never actually went out of their way to show it.

JustAnotherBlueRanger
06/02/01, 04:51 PM
I don't think Saban would go out of his way to do anything if it weren't for his ego.

Emerald Phantom
06/22/01, 04:27 AM
Tommy got the most romance stories in the show (serious relationships). The only person to have dated more than anybody has to be Billy. All the girls were throwing themselves at him. He becomes a Ranger and all of a sudden he gets the girls. This also shows that you don't have to be bitten by a radioactive spider to marry a supermodel.

JustAnotherBlueRanger
06/25/01, 09:57 AM
billy never had girls throw themselves at him.

Marge was very much like him, for example.

The only girl he flirted with heavily was Tamara and she was a 1 episode wonder.

Cestria is debatable.

I think Trini was the girl he was most clearly attached to, even though it was overshadowed by Tommy and Kim.

PurpleRanger
06/27/01, 05:11 PM
Didn't I post here already?
Anyways, Jen & Wes are the best couple :p

GaoSilver
08/01/01, 09:31 PM
Jen and Wes!!!!!!!

P.S. Would you like it if my custom signature was

A. Surrender or feel the sting of my anti-terrorist low-life
mag-popper. - Big Guy- Big Guy and Rusty

B. The world only makes sense if you force it to. John Cable-Robocop: Prime Directives

C. Life is Pain And Pain is Life- one of my own

please answer im getting tired of:

MiChaos
08/02/01, 06:43 PM
Option B is a good one. Option c would depress me too much, even if it has some truth in it ;)

Dustan03
08/06/01, 08:04 PM
i voted for kimberly and tommy. when was tommy with katherin?

MiChaos
08/07/01, 08:25 PM
Halfway through Zeo into Turbo.

Elizabeth4542
09/14/01, 09:30 PM
1.Alison & Rhet
2.Alison & Sean
(Power Ranger lightspeed rescue)

LordZed
09/15/01, 04:11 PM
Tommy & Kimberly

Eclipticon
09/18/01, 11:25 PM
I think Chad and Kelsey were going out only because she had no problem with him undressing in front of her. But then that relationship ended when Neptune's daughter came into play. Although she did look a little bit like Kelsey. And Neptune's daughter was never shown again after one episode.

JZSpock
09/22/01, 04:15 AM
Rita & Zedd!!!!!!!!!!!:lol those two didn't start out as a couple, Rita wanted to control Zedd

jenlovesalex
09/29/01, 05:44 PM
Marina Neptune's Daughter was shown in two episodes the first one Ocean Blue and then in the most obvious Neptune's Daughter.And she was also played by the same girl that played the human form of Psycho Yellow(as if you all didn't know that already).

GymboyMatt
11/09/01, 02:01 AM
Toomy and kimberly all the way baby!!!!!

symbolic agony
11/12/01, 06:18 AM
I go with Adam and Tanya. Their relationship wasn't thrown in anyone's face yet it was obvious. I think half of it was the two actors who played them got along well.

JasonLiZang
11/12/01, 07:52 PM
I saw Alexand Jen and it regesterd in my mind that it was wes and Jen. I thought I was saying wes and jen!!!!!!! Im dumb :P I think tommy and kim make a better pair! When they took kim off i cried (I was a stupid child)

Blue Pisces Jr
01/09/02, 03:17 PM
THE BEST @#%$ COUPLE IS CHRONORANGER AND ZYURAY YOU ****EN DAMN RETARDED IDIOTS!!

BLUE PICSES JR

"SOME DAY THE PISCES NAME WILL RULE THE POWER RANGERS FANDOM!"- BLUE PICSES

symbolic agony
01/09/02, 07:44 PM
Joel and Mrs. Fairweather was just funny to watch. Wait, I think that's because that was the only decent thing about LSR. Oh well.

I liked the Adam/Tanya thing because unlike the Tommy romances it was never shoved into the face of the viewers and came off as something more real and realistic considering the characters.

Billy/Trini is one I figured never did turn out but would have under certain circumstanses. They liked each other but both were too reserved to try anything else.

QuantumRanger51
05/31/02, 02:06 AM
I'd definitley have to say Jen and Wes!

JZSpock
06/09/03, 12:34 AM
I'd have to say either Tommy & Kimberly or Phantom Ranger & Cassie

Orange Ranger
01/10/11, 06:50 PM
I think that Tommy and Kathrine were the best couple. I don't know what anyone else would think since so many people think that Tommy should be with Kimberly but hey, she broke up with him, remember? Otherwise they would be together. Also, if a relationship exists on a show and one of them leaves, chances are they are going to find a new relationship anyways.

Also, who are these people and why aren't they here anymore?

PRangerX
01/10/11, 06:50 PM
This post is from 2002. The last post before you was in 2003. You can see the post dates after everyone's post count.

This board has been active since 2001. When the orginal PRO went down things slowly died off. I took over in 2004, but everyone from the old days was already gone. In 05, I moved on to invisionfree and later Vbulletin. After Ezboard upgraded to Yuku , I came back to make this board the main board for my version of PRO. Thats why things are so slow. We've only been reopened for several months. We're actually doing pretty good givening the circumstances.

As for the topic at hand. My personal favorites are Jen/Wes and Kat/Tommy.

While Tommy and Kim certianly are a popular couple. There are Tommy/Kat fans as well. I'd also say that Tommy and Kat eventually get married int he PRU. Givening the events of the Zeo Christmas episode.

psychic ranger
01/10/11, 06:51 PM
Lucas and Nadira

MattEmily
04/26/14, 02:03 AM
I'd say the best couples would have to be Tommy and Kat as well as Joel and Ms. Fairweather.