PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone find it unrealiistic that JB wasn't in college?

PRangerX
03/29/11, 11:38 PM
It seemed pretty unrealistic to me that JB wasn't in college. I know that he couldn't afford it. But these days you can usually get enough grant or student loan money to go to a community college. Which would have been better then nothing. At least until JB had the money to go to a four year school.

Zabitan
03/30/11, 12:03 AM
I don't know I'm 25, and I'm not in college yet.

Kamen Rider Decade
03/30/11, 07:23 PM
Not everyone should go to college or wants to.

PRangerX
04/04/11, 12:56 AM
I wouldn't have found it wierd if JB just simply wasn't in college. He stated on the show that he wanted to go to college and was saving money for it. So it wasn't an issue of him not choosing to go to college.

MattEmily
05/20/14, 10:01 AM
It seemed pretty unrealistic to me that JB wasn't in college. I know that he couldn't afford it. But these days you can usually get enough grant or student loan money to go to a community college. Which would have been better then nothing. At least until JB had the money to go to a four year school.

I didn't see it as an issue. Not everyone goes to college regardless of whether you can afford it or not. Also there may be grants or whatever for it but it's not an automatic there and there are some people who would rather have the pride of doing it all on their own rather than it just being basically handed to them.