PDA

View Full Version : VR Troopers

PRangerX
03/15/11, 07:58 PM
Anyone Remember VR Troopers? I used to enjoy watching it. It was always second to Power Rangers. But it was a fun show none the less. Its too bad that it only went two seasons.

Digifiend
03/16/11, 04:35 PM
Yeah... Sarah brown (Kaitlin) did well for herself, and Brad Hawkins has had a few roles. But what happened to JB's actor?

Gai Yuuki
03/17/11, 09:54 AM
I watched the whole show again two years ago. I loved it, but I hated that we didn't have a real end. I read on a Brad's interview that there was a plan for a teamup with MMPR for the last episode. But this never happened, I don't know why and it's pretty sad. They were recording VR and MMPR in the same studio. All the cast of both were very good friends. Also many of you may know it, Brad was supposed to be the white ranger, but the plans changed because fans loved some muchÂ****Â****Jason David Frank so they brought him back in power rangers. Also at first Jason David Frank was supposed to act as Cybertron. We wouldn't have VR Troopers now and he wouldn't be the green ranger as well. Why this didn't happen? Well I don't know about it.

Cybertron Pilot Episode
http://www.youtube.com/v/xSEZ29QT9-Y

PRangerX
03/17/11, 08:23 PM
I watched the whole show again two years ago. I loved it, but I hated that we didn't have a real end. I read on a Brad's interview that there was a plan for a teamup with MMPR for the last episode. But this never happened, I don't know why and it's pretty sad. They were recording VR and MMPR in the same studio. All the cast of both were very good friends. Also many of you may know it, Brad was supposed to be the white ranger, but the plans changed because fans loved some muchÂ****Â****Jason David Frank so they brought him back in power rangers. Also at first Jason David Frank was supposed to act as Cybertron. We wouldn't have VR Troopers now and he wouldn't be the green ranger as well. Why this didn't happen? Well I don't know about it.

Cybertron Pilot Episode
http://www.youtube.com/v/xSEZ29QT9-Y

When Tommy first joined the show he was only supposed to be a temp character. The "Green Candle" was his right off. But the plan was to use JDF in "Cybertron". But the kids didn't like this and wrote in a lot of letters.

So the decision was made to bring Tommy back to Power Rangers. And Cybertron eventually evolved into VR Troopers ( they couldn't use the Cybertron name due to Transformers).

PRangerX
03/17/11, 08:24 PM
Yeah... Sarah brown (Kaitlin) did well for herself, and Brad Hawkins has had a few roles. But what happened to JB's actor?

He seems to have left acting. That happens. Its hard to succeed in holywood. And sometimes actors just move on to other things. We see it all the time with PR.

Digifiend
03/18/11, 08:23 PM
True... Danny Slavin's a lawyer now, and Austin St John was a paramedic last I heard. Jason Narvy is a teacher.