PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Troopers should have had codenames?

Zabitan
09/30/11, 07:44 PM
Like a lot of people I always wondered why the Troopers never had names for when they were in Trooper mode

I understand that Ryan's first suit was both red, and blue but then not only did he switch to the Shaider armor but from the end of Rise of the Red Python onwards the Troopers started wearing these civilian outfits at the dojo, and Ryan's was blue.

And even then I wonder why they didn't just call them VR Trooper 1, etc.

mbozzo
10/08/11, 09:54 PM
There are times where I wonder why didn't the writers give the VR Troopers the same codename as their metal heroes counterparts. :confused:

Zabitan
10/17/11, 07:50 PM
There are times where I wonder why didn't the writers give the VR Troopers the same codename as their metal heroes counterparts. :confused:

They probably thought it would take away the point of doing an adaptation with new actors, and story instead of a straight dub if they were going to call the characters the same names they had in the source material.

Though come to think of it that would be cool the only thing I worry about is calling Kaitlin's VR Trooper form Diana Lady unless when Ryan switches over to the Shaider armor they still call him Metalder, and Shaider is Kaitlin's VR Trooper name.

MattEmily
10/27/11, 01:15 PM
Personally I think having code names just isn't a good idea. I mean if they're going to be referring to each other by their name anyway then it's pretty pointless to have a code name too.

Zabitan
10/27/11, 01:30 PM
True but they still have secret identities so what do the people of Crossworld City call them?

The Red, and Blue guy, and later just The Blue one, The Black one, and The Red one who's the girl?

MattEmily
10/27/11, 01:36 PM
Very true and they probably go with whatever color is the primary one for each suit since they don't have code names.

Kamen Rider Decade
10/28/11, 02:16 AM
What is wrong with calling them Trooper 1, Trooper 2, & Trooper 3/Girl.

MattEmily
10/28/11, 12:57 PM
Yup, that's very true too. They definitely could have called them as Trooper 1, Trooper 2 and Trooper 3 as well or even Trooper 1, Trooper 2 and the Female Trooper. Basically the people of Crossworld City could have called them anything that they wanted to call them even something that wouldn't make any sense at all.