PDA

View Full Version : VR Troopers Panini stickers

Zabitan
04/22/12, 11:02 PM
EDIT: The auctions have since ended but I have found This site (http://gibitokusbrasil.blogspot.com/2014/07/clique-para-ler-on-line-album-de.html) that shows all the Panini Stickers, and even the book to put them all in.

But Just like the auctions it's not mine, and I'm posting it so people can discuss them.

For instance does anyone remember them? I admittedly didn't know they even existed until Fall of 2001.

Then again I've only ever been able to find them on foreign auctions which is the only reason I haven't bought them already.

Anyway I still think this is cool because A) I always like learning about VR Troopers merchandise that I didn't even knew existed, and B) I like how some of them seem to imply that there are deleted fight scenes, and extended versions of existing ones.

mbozzo
12/09/12, 12:47 PM
I hasn't heard or read about VR Troopers Panini stickers until this post came up. I wonder if there are any left. :sad:

Zabitan
12/09/12, 03:10 PM
You can find them your just not going to find them on any auctions from English speaking countries which like I said is the only reason I haven't bought them already.