PDA

View Full Version : Why did TF leave the morphers behind?

Gia the Fiend
10/05/16, 11:37 AM
Wes and Eric got to keep their morphers in the end. This didn't make sense as it would effect the timeline.

MattEmily
10/05/16, 05:08 PM
yea it didn't but keep in mind that the timeline was already changing since as far as we know of the Prison Ship was still left in the past and I doubt they had a way to bring the Q-Rex back since it wasn't configured the way the Time Flyers, the Shadow Winger and the Trans-Warp Megazord were so I think they just decided to let Wes and Eric because of those things plus Eric's Morpher was already in their time anyway.

Captain Codfish
10/05/16, 06:55 PM
Most likely the morphers have a role in history. They could have been reverse engineered for SPD.

Goldar's Revenge
10/05/16, 07:06 PM
Makes them look silly for having the TF Rangers return home. Just so they could preserve the timeline, doing stuff like leaving the morphers in the past contradicted this. Time Force always walked a confusing line between making your destiny and predestination. Which really hurt the season.

Super Cena
10/05/16, 08:26 PM
The timeline was so contaminated, it didn't matter by that point.

Gosei Gold
10/06/16, 08:13 AM
They already lost the Quantum Morpher to the past anyway.

Usagi Reborn
10/06/16, 08:15 AM
Time Force top brass already knew about "Forever Red" and all future teams ups where the morphers would be needed in the past.

Starlight Starbrite
10/06/16, 08:17 AM
The timeline changed dramatically after episode 1. Where Alex worked for Logan and died. In the new Timeline Alex was alive and Logan worked for him.

Time Force Traitor
10/06/16, 08:20 AM
Nah, Alex was revived by the same device he later used to save Mr. Collins. Alex was in charge the whole time. It just looked like Logan was his boss.

Rangerlord
10/06/16, 11:47 AM
They knew Wes was important to SPD. Being one of the founding members and fathering Sky. Not to mention his powers being the basis for their Ranger Program.

Omega Black
10/06/16, 07:54 PM
Wasn't Sky's dad confirmed to be someone else? The morpher still coukd have played a role in SPD though.

Kimmy Repulsa
10/12/16, 11:55 PM
The morphers were always meant to stay in the past and ultimately help to form SPD.

MattEmily
12/05/17, 03:47 PM
Wasn't Sky's dad confirmed to be someone else?

yes he was he wasn't Wes.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
12/05/17, 06:14 PM
I don't know why its so hard to believe that SPD made powers representing Time Force when A Squad already represented the Space Rangers.

MattEmily
12/05/17, 06:34 PM
I don't know why its so hard to believe that SPD made powers representing Time Force when A Squad already represented the Space Rangers.

because them wearing something similar does not automatically mean the related team has any relation to the current team

Itzy Bitzy Carter
12/05/17, 07:51 PM
Sure but it stands to reaaom they were related somehow B Squad's arents dvej did their experiments in 2001.

Ranger Black
12/05/17, 07:53 PM
They had to play a significant role in the time stream show how. Time Force was so worried wkth changing the future, they would have to leave the morphers for a reason.

Hayley Oliver
12/06/17, 08:29 AM
That was a big plothole for Time Force. As the organization Time Force would never let them keep the morphers.

MattEmily
12/06/17, 09:02 AM
obviously Wes and Eric were destined to keep them.

The Quantum Morpher being lost in time had already affected their time so that would've been a moot point to begin with.

Lightspeed Zeo
12/06/17, 11:37 AM
I do think its odd that nothing was said about the morphers. But I suppose they were a big part of founding SPD and Time Force itselr. I think Biolabs and SPD eventually merged into Time Force.

Massive Ego
12/06/17, 11:48 AM
Maybe they knew Disney bought the show and decided to start sucking early.

Lothor's Revenge
12/06/17, 06:54 PM
I guess the morphers played a important role in the new history. I'm surprisee they let Eric keep his morpher after he stoled it.

MattEmily
12/08/17, 09:02 PM
basically it was destiny.

I guess the morphers played a important role in the new history. I'm surprisee they let Eric keep his morpher after he stoled it.

True he may have stolen it but it could've been part of the timeline history that the Rangers weren't aware of.

Circuit Knows Best
12/10/17, 03:07 PM
Simply put there was no reason to take the Quantum Morpher back since the Controller Box and the Q-Rex being sent back in time for however many years would've damaged their timeline anyway on top of which Wes keeping his was probably part of destiny since the future time would've been damaged anyway due to Wes surviving when he was supposed to die.

Astro Omega
12/10/17, 03:18 PM
History was changed to erase TF's original mission. So only Alex knew abkut the morphers. And he wanted Wes ane Eric to keep them. So they could continue to make their own destiny.

Captain Logan Knows Best
12/10/17, 03:22 PM
Simply put there was no reason to take the Quantum Morpher back since the Controller Box and the Q-Rex being sent back in time for however many years would've damaged their timeline anyway on top of which Wes keeping his was probably part of destiny since the future time would've been damaged anyway due to Wes surviving when he was supposed to die.

We have similar names. I guess we both know best lol

Circuit Knows Best
12/10/17, 03:26 PM
We have similar names. I guess we both know best lol

indeed but come on what's cooler than a robotic owl that can fly and can contact the future?

Inner Senshi
12/10/17, 05:20 PM
Guys stop fighting you will get the mods mad.

MattEmily
12/10/17, 05:27 PM
History was changed to erase TF's original mission. So only Alex knew abkut the morphers. And he wanted Wes ane Eric to keep them. So they could continue to make their own destiny.

don't forget that Logan still knew about them since Jen had contacted the future when Steelix was released.

Guys stop fighting you will get the mods mad.

who's fighting? I don't see any fighting in this thread

PRangerX
12/10/17, 05:31 PM
Yeah, clear joking to me.

Captain Logan Knows Best
12/10/17, 05:33 PM
Yes we were both having fun because we happened to have similar names.

MattEmily
12/10/17, 05:33 PM
Yeah, clear joking to me.

yea same here as well there's no fighting in this thread unlike the threads that have our Sentai lovers posting in

Circuit Knows Best
12/10/17, 05:34 PM
Yes we were both having fun because we happened to have similar names.

not to mention we were using Time Force characters in our names on top of it

Inner Senshi
12/10/17, 05:34 PM
My bad guys. I see you were joking now. I just don't like it when people fight. Its hard enough getting used to a board that allows posts to go off the original topic. But I am trying.

Circuit Knows Best
12/10/17, 05:40 PM
My bad guys. I see you were joking now. I just don't like it when people fight. Its hard enough getting used to a board that allows posts to go off the original topic. But I am trying.

No biggie I'm a robot so I can't topic drift much anyway

Shadowhawk
12/10/17, 05:45 PM
I think Alex had to have a good reason in any case. He was prettt mysterious anyway.