PDA

View Full Version : Kimberly cutting her hair

A Gia To Remember
10/09/16, 10:44 AM
In the teaser we see Kim cutting her hair. I wonder why she does this?

Captain Codfish
10/09/16, 10:46 AM
Looks like she gets kicked out of her social group for dating Jason. She cuts her hair to get a fresh start.

Jen's Revenge
10/09/16, 10:47 AM
Looks like we are getting a tougher Kimberly from the get go. The scene looks dramatic in the teaser.

Sailor Moon Ranger
10/09/16, 04:25 PM
I think its was just part of the preview. There is no real significance to it.

KimandTommy
10/09/16, 04:26 PM
I like the original Kimberly just fine. Why are they changing the character now?

MMPR Forever
10/09/16, 04:27 PM
Because everything has to be dark and brooding now. Its a real shame. We're the only ones that see it Kim.

Massive Ego
10/09/16, 04:28 PM
The original Kimberly was really not that great. She is just overrated because she was an original and was on the show so long. She was a little interesting in season 3, I will give her that. I already care more about the new Kimberly.

PRangerX
10/09/16, 06:09 PM
That scene got my attention. I get the vibe of her cutting her hair due to being made fun of too. Its like she was frustrated and wanted a fresh start. This is certainly a more conflicted version of Kim to start. Or at least it looks that way right now.

Dic Dubber
10/09/16, 06:39 PM
I think the scene is a little silly but its the least of my worries about the new movie. I really wish this wasn't a Power Rangers movie. It would just be another movie I don't go see. Instead of something that ruins the memory my all time favorite show.

Ginger Snap
10/09/16, 08:00 PM
But if it wasn't a Power Rangers Movie...I wouldn't be so excited to see it!

You guys are pretty observant. I missed that part. "Goes to rewatch". March can't come soon enough, btw.

No Green Spandex
10/15/16, 07:15 AM
Maybe she just needed a hair cut?

Captain Mutiny
10/24/16, 10:13 PM
It does make me interested in the new Kimberly. She seems like she might be an interesting character at first glance. I am glad they seem to be not making the Rangers carbon copies of the original versions.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 10:34 PM
I want the characters to be like the originals. Why do I want an MMPR movie that isn't like the actual show?