PDA

View Full Version : Is Astronema Zordon's daughter

Super Cena
10/15/16, 11:48 AM
Karone's storyline makes so much more sense if she was Zordon's daughter. Zordon had Karone's mom impregnated to produce a suitable heir. Spector found out about iit and had Darkconda steal her. Andros who is really her half brother was mentored by Zordon and took Karone's place as Astro Red.

Smarty Pants Rose
10/15/16, 11:57 AM
Wow! Thats a crazy theory. I don't know if I believe that. But you get points for trying.

MattEmily
10/15/16, 03:10 PM
It's a nice theory but I don't believe it to be an accurate one since Zordon said he was going back home to be with his family when Lerigot had returned in Turbo to free him from his time warp so I don't believe Andros or Karone have any ties to Zordon or his relatives.

Zabitan
10/15/16, 03:31 PM
I wrote a fanfic where that happened but I don'nt think that actually happened on the show.

Super Cena
10/15/16, 05:03 PM
Do you still have the fan fic?

KimandTommy
10/15/16, 05:04 PM
Zordon would never do something like that....Impregnate a married woman without her consent

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
10/15/16, 05:06 PM
Zordon is not above doing anything if its part of his "master plan".

Super Cena
10/15/16, 05:10 PM
Who said he violated anyone? The parents probably knew. And I think Karone was magically concieved in an immaculate way.

PRangerX
10/15/16, 05:11 PM
There did seem to be a connection with Zordon and Karone. It was like he knew her. Same with Andros actually.

Zabitan
10/15/16, 05:24 PM
Do you still have the fan fic?

I'm sure I still have it somewhere.

I haven't posted it yet because I still have to post my versions of Season 2 to Turbo since it's a continuation of my Power Rangers Reloaded fic.

MattEmily
10/15/16, 05:31 PM
Zordon is not above doing anything if its part of his "master plan".

he would never do anything that heinous he's not a villain he may be secretive and manipulative but he would never stoop that low.

There did seem to be a connection with Zordon and Karone. It was like he knew her. Same with Andros actually.

I agree there was definitely some kind of connection with them but what kind of connection they had is unknown. Andros was the only one who had brought up knowing Zordon, we had no clue that Karone and Zordon had a connection until the end.

Captain Codfish
10/16/16, 07:14 AM
Zordon deffinitly knew Karone and seemed to take an interest in her. I suspect Andros and Karone were both very important to Zordon.

Super Cena
10/16/16, 07:17 AM
I know Zordon had a family on Eltar. Even if that included children, that doesn't mean he couldn't have another child that was from KO35. Of course Karone was missinf at that point. But I wouldn't be surprised if Zordon knew who Astronema was.

Goldar's Revenge
10/16/16, 11:11 AM
There is no evidence to support this. Karone was likely someone Zordon saw as a potential protege. Specter has her abducted to mess with Zordon.

Knight Wolf
10/16/16, 05:05 PM
Zordon knew all the major players on the show. And most people knew of him. Karone was just something he took an interest in. Not to mention he was trying to talk her out of conquering the universe. Karone was not his daughter. We don't even know if he had kids. He just said he had family.

MMPR Forever
10/17/16, 10:49 AM
I have to agree with Kim. Zordon would never have an ilkegimate child. And even if it was consential, he wouldn't have an evil daughter like Astronema.

Astronema
10/17/16, 10:53 AM
This would be awesome! Too bad we will probably never know.

Astronema definitely turned good after "Astronema Thinks Twice". Its one of the reason why I like her so much as a villain. She has so much depth. That and she was the first villian to really be threatening.

Time Force Traitor
10/17/16, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say she was Zordon's daughter. I am sure Zordon knew her story. And knew she was being maniupulated by the cyber equitment.

Super Cena
10/17/16, 12:23 PM
I'm sure I still have it somewhere.

I haven't posted it yet because I still have to post my versions of Season 2 to Turbo since it's a continuation of my Power Rangers Reloaded fic.

Sounds good. I hope you post it someday.

Massive Ego
10/17/16, 12:25 PM
I love Astronema and the whole storyline. But lets not go putting plot points in there we can't prove. If its not on the show it doesn't count.

Eradicator
10/23/16, 09:50 PM
I think its a great theory! It makes perfect sense. And really adds cool back story to PRIS.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 12:34 PM
Astronema is definitely not Zordon's daughter. Zordon's family was from Eltar. His kids would be a lot older than Karone.

Cassidy Casablancas
10/24/16, 12:36 PM
Astronema was so overrated! People like her because she is Andros's sister. But there is nothing interesting about her. Also it was silky how she went to good to evil so many times. Plus she was ressurected for no logical reason.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 12:37 PM
I do wish Astronema was more fun. I loved the funny villains like Lothor and Divatox.

Ginger Snap
10/24/16, 09:38 PM
Wow, mind blown! Don't know if its true. But this idea is very creative.

Captain Mutiny
10/24/16, 09:48 PM
Its a good theory but there is little evidence to support it. It does seem true that Karone was important to both Zordon and Specter. We really don't know much about Zordon's family at all though.