PDA

View Full Version : Justin:The Failed Experiment

Doomsday
11/17/16, 11:57 AM
I'm not talking about the behind the scenes stuff. I think Justin was an experiment by Zordon. He wondered if he could get even more obedient Rangers by recruiting children as Power Rangers. The experiment failed and the UAE's advances meant that it wasn't going to work. Since they needed more resourceful Ranger s who could think for themselves to work with Andros.

Ranger Master
11/17/16, 11:58 AM
Zordon was already preparing the Rangers for Andros by the time he left for Eltar. Justin was just a side experiment if anything.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
11/17/16, 12:00 PM
The Kid Rangers idea was for another project. Justin was never intended to be a Space Ranger. Perhaps a secondary team of Turbos that defended the Earth while the Space Rangrs were gone?

Turbo Guy
11/17/16, 07:14 PM
Justin is my favorite Ranger. I could realoy relate to him as a kid. He was my Tommy.

A Gia To Remember
11/17/16, 07:16 PM
I think he was chosen because he discovered Rocky's secret idenity and Zordon needed a new Ranger.

Inner Senshi
11/17/16, 07:26 PM
Justin was chosen because he was special and had a lot of potential.

Eradicator
11/17/16, 07:32 PM
Why are we still obsessing over Justin 15 years later?

Captain Codfish
11/17/16, 08:14 PM
I don't think Justin gets the level of hate he got years ago. This thread is just discussing why Zordon chose him.

Jen's Revenge
11/17/16, 08:41 PM
He was just unbelievable as a Ranger. And it was silly how he was just made a Ranger because he happened to discover who the Rangers were. Zordon couldn't have found someone better?

Goldar's Revenge
11/17/16, 08:52 PM
Justin was not just in the right place at the right time. He was under consideration to be a Ranger already. Zordon really believed in him and Rocky getting hurt opened upup a spot for him.

No Green Spandex
11/18/16, 11:10 AM
Hey Zordon made mistakes too...Like the time he made a certain White Ranger who couldn't remember what he has for lunch...The leader of the POWER RANGERS!

Chaos Ranger
11/18/16, 11:26 PM
Zordon wanted to make sure Justin kept quiet. Sending him on a dangerous mission could solve the problem easily. If he survived Zordon could control him from within the team.

Mystic Ranger
11/21/16, 09:56 PM
It was odd to see Zordon make Justin a Ranger. Even if it was an emergency. I can't see trusting a kid to help out. Plus it put him in a lot of danger he wasn't old enough to deal with. It also put the rest of the team in danger for having to make sure he didn't get hurt. I think the writers just weren't sure how to justify having Justin on the team and just went this route. Since it couldn't be explained away. Doesn't mean it wasn't a bad decision. Both in universe and behind the scenes.

True Blue
11/22/16, 02:42 PM
Very true. It really didn't maKe sense. Justin becoming Turbo Blue should have been some kind of accident that couldn't have been undone.

Summer Is Rich
11/22/16, 02:44 PM
The simple answer would have been to just have Justin be 14. It would make worked out when the cast changed happened, as they could have kept him.

True Blue
11/22/16, 02:45 PM
That would have been a good idea. Even if they had no idea the cast change was happening when the cast Justin.