PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Mirinoi?

Terra Venture
12/09/16, 12:51 AM
Its wierd it was never mentioned again.

PRangerX
12/09/16, 12:54 AM
There not going to acknowledge it on the show. The same reason they are not worried about SPD getting contradicted. Every season is looked upon as its own thing now. Even if they are all in continuity. So they aren't worried about past seasons.

Lord Leo
12/09/16, 12:06 PM
I would love to see Mirinoi again. As long as there isn't statues of Lord Leo all around.

Ranger Master
12/09/16, 12:08 PM
Mirinoi doesn't exist in the main PRU. PRLG is an AU.

Captain Codfish
12/09/16, 12:10 PM
Mirinoi actually made an appearance in "Forever Red". Plus Leo was featured. So its not an AU.

Lightspeed Zeo
12/09/16, 12:12 PM
It also was featured in Lightspeed Rescue during the team up.

Gosei Gold
12/09/16, 07:03 PM
There was really no reason to go back to Mirinoi aside for the teams ups. A whole season on Mirinoi won't work.

Delta Black
12/09/16, 07:07 PM
I recommend reading Deltared's TLG remake. Its an interesting read. It remakes other seasons as well and ties a lot of it together. The site is down so you probably have to search Way Back Machine.

Massive Ego
12/09/16, 07:08 PM
Eh I am sure its good. But I hate fan fics.

Rangerlord
12/09/16, 07:08 PM
I personally don't like reading remakes. Because I am a continuity nut. So reading anything non canon is boring to me.

PRangerX
12/09/16, 07:24 PM
I recommend reading Deltared's TLG remake. Its an interesting read. It remakes other seasons as well and ties a lot of it together. The site is down so you probably have to search Way Back Machine.

it was a good series. I was wondering if Delta Black was a play off of that fan fic. I actually came up with the original concept for the lr remake. Delta really did a great job rewriting my very rough drafts and writing additional eps. SethAvalon also helped write some.

Ginger Snap
12/09/16, 10:56 PM
I would like to read it someday.

Dark Specter's Revenge
12/09/16, 10:59 PM
Power Rangers really took a hit when they went back to Earth in Lightspeed. Every other season before Galaxy built to something bigger the next year. The regression really made the show fall of a cliff. It would have been ok if the show regressed and built back up to something else. But they didn't even do that.

Smarty Pants Rose
12/11/16, 08:27 PM
Mirinoi is far away and out of site. It makes it easy to ignore it in future seasons. Since there is nothing that contradicts it. And its not like they haven't shown it in some of the teams ups anyway. It would be interesting to see what the colony is like now. Especially since they got those cities up so fast. .

WesJen
12/12/16, 12:08 AM
SPD definitely should have took place on Mirinoi.