PDA

View Full Version : Was Katie a Mutant?

Time Force Traitor
12/11/16, 09:34 PM
She had super strength. Wouldn't that be a mutation?

VR Master
12/11/16, 10:15 PM
I think that was just her genetic trait givening to her by her parent's choice.

Smarty Pants Rose
12/11/16, 10:16 PM
Mutants don't seem to usually be humaniod in appearance.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
12/11/16, 10:25 PM
I think she was human. Its surprising the others didn't have special powers. Besides Trip because he was alien.

Galaxy Supreme
12/11/16, 10:27 PM
Ransik and Nadiera were human looking for the most part. So that doesn't disqualify Katie.

Destiny Defeated
12/11/16, 10:29 PM
Its likely they were some kind of hybrid. Katie could have had some mutant DNA. As we didn't see anyone else in the future with those kind of abilities.

WesJen
12/11/16, 10:30 PM
I think she was human. We just didn't happen to see superhuman genetic modifcation from anyone else. But thats not a surprise, we didn't see a lot of nonmutants outside of the Rangers.

Starlight Starbrite
12/11/16, 10:32 PM
Its weird that they gave her the only special power among the human Rangers.

Space Seasons
12/11/16, 10:34 PM
I wouldn't think mutant like powers would be a popular thing, given. the fear of mutants.

Quasar Saber
12/11/16, 10:38 PM
Its likely that the mutations were created by an attempt to mix alien DNA with humanity. Katie was one of the successful experiments. Whereas the mutants were the accidents..Ransik and Nadiera were later generations that appeared more human like yet flawed in the eyes of Millennium City. Most of the generic experments were then discontinued.

Doomsday
12/11/16, 10:40 PM
The apocalypse did something to the gene pool and made conventional reproduction uneffective. Thats what led to the experiments in DNA.

Galaxy Forever
12/11/16, 11:44 PM
It is odd because super stength seems like a mutant ability.

Superstatler
12/11/16, 11:45 PM
Not necessarily, in marvel comics there are super humans and mutants. That could be the case here.

Super Zeo Ranger
12/11/16, 11:55 PM
I think she was a human. The only non human was Trip.

WesJen
12/12/16, 12:00 AM
Its likely that the mutations were created by an attempt to mix alien DNA with humanity. Katie was one of the successful experiments. Whereas the mutants were the accidents..Ransik and Nadiera were later generations that appeared more human like yet flawed in the eyes of Millennium City. Most of the generic experments were then discontinued.

That would make sense. There had to be a reason for the experiments.

Super Rad
12/12/16, 12:08 PM
It is odd that they never addressed this question. But its something else interesting to debate. I woukd say that she is a human with super human like strength.

Time Arrow
12/12/16, 12:10 PM
It would have been cool to see Katie be a sleeper agent for Ransik. Who only looked human because of some special medicine..

Saban Fan
12/13/16, 09:54 AM
That would be a pretty cool idea.

Green Nightwolf Koragg
12/19/16, 03:29 PM
I think she was a mutant. Her mutation just wasn't as dominate as others.

MattEmily
12/19/16, 03:43 PM
I think everyone in the year 3,000 was a mutant regardless of how noticeable it was all because they were created rather than born since remember none of them could get sick and they all had an immunity to most diseases.

Lightspeed Zeo
12/19/16, 03:53 PM
I think everyone in the year 3,000 was a mutant regardless of how noticeable it was all because they were created rather than born since remember none of them could get sick and they all had an immunity to most diseases.

Thats a good point. It makes it ironic that some people in the future were prejudice towards mutants. Since they would be mutants themselves in your theory.

Omega Black
12/19/16, 04:10 PM
It is pretty ironic. Matt is right though, everyone in the future is a mutant. The old human race is essentially extinct.

Superhero Galaxy
12/20/16, 01:37 PM
She was likely a mutant. Superhuman strength doesn't seem like a normal human trait, even for people in the future.