PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy to Lightspeed

Galaxy Forever
12/13/16, 05:19 PM
I think Galaxy should have continued into Lightspeed. Trakeena could have got a new form by making a deal with the demons of Mirinoi. And command their ranks. The Qusar Sabers would be destroyed forcing the Rangers to get their Lightspeed Powers. They would come from the Lights of Orion.

Space Seasons
12/13/16, 05:21 PM
That would have been an interesting idea given Trakeena escaped.

Lightspeed Zeo
12/13/16, 05:23 PM
I would rather leave Lightspeed alone. It was a great season.

Space Hero
12/13/16, 05:24 PM
They could have had the Lightspeed Rangers defend Mirinoi from a starbase. They ciuld have a Space Season and still use Mirinoi for the Sentai Scenes.

No Space Spandex
12/13/16, 06:07 PM
We don't need no more space seasons. They took PR in a bad direction. Lightspeed needed to return to Earth and have nothing to do with Mirinoi. I am glad Power Rangers has not returned to Space. It was starting to ruin the show.

Even Lightspeed and Time Force still suffered from the Space like serious feel. But they were at least more grounded and earth based. Wild Force started to bring back the fun but the show really didn't get good again until Ninja Storm. Aside from RPM it has been good since.

No Green Spandex
12/13/16, 06:08 PM
Your stealing my gimmick

No Space Spandex
12/13/16, 06:09 PM
Yeah I have been reading for awhile and wanted to register to refute all the Space Season talk that has happened lately. I used her name as inspiration. Since I think In Space is as overrated as you think Tommy .

No Green Spandex
12/13/16, 06:10 PM
Well at least your honest lol

Dark Specter's Revenge
12/13/16, 06:11 PM
I think the opposite No Space. The show went down hill with Lightspeed. It stopped evovling. Space and Galaxy were the culmination of the show's evolution. And they just went backwards with Lightspeed. Now PR is largely watered down from what it used to be. Space Seasons were great for the franchise.

Vypra's Monster
12/13/16, 06:12 PM
Lightspeed waa fine just the way it was. Vypra should have had a bigger role.

Diabolico Rising
12/13/16, 11:37 PM
Diabolico was a great villain. Sentai Footage or not. I wouldn't mind Vypra's improved as a character but there is nothing wrong with Lord D.

Space Hero
12/13/16, 11:38 PM
He was way too generic and a big step down from Astronema, Dark Spector, Scorpious, and Trakeena. Olympius and Bansheera weren't any better. In fact they were progressively worse. Vyrpa would have needed a complete overhaul to be a legimate main villain. Really Lightspeed was doomed to be a let down since it ended the Space era. The true golden sge of PR.

Space Seasons
12/13/16, 11:40 PM
I think a lot of that is true. The Space Seasons were so much better.

MMPR Forever
12/13/16, 11:41 PM
The Golden Age of PR is MMPR . Nothing will ever come close with the way they have done things sjnce. I think the Space Seasons and Lightspeed are all lame.

Massive Ego
12/13/16, 11:42 PM
Space and Galaxy were the best. Lightspeed was a very strong season as well though. The show didn"t suck until Ninja Storm

Ninja Storm Fan
12/13/16, 11:44 PM
I think Ninja Storm is the best. Lightspeed needed to have more humor. Dialibolico should have been cracking jokes and said tons of funny one liners.

Destiny Defeated
12/13/16, 11:45 PM
The Lightspeed Rangers defending Mirinoi does sound like a good idea. Probably more as a Next Generation type of thing.

Lion Tamer Org
12/13/16, 11:47 PM
I donlt think they wanted to heavily adapt another Planetary Sentai into a Space Season. They had there hands full adapting Gingamen.

Goldar's Revenge
12/13/16, 11:48 PM
The production behind LG was a mess and costs were being cut for Lightspeed. So I am not surprised they went with a smaller concept.

Space Hero
12/14/16, 10:02 PM
This would be a horrible idea!We got plenty of space and it ruined the franchise for a long time..

The only change I would make to LR would be to make to funny and about teenagers. Dialibolico should have been spouting off one liners. He was too dark.

Hexagon Ranger
12/18/16, 03:21 PM
Lightspeed could have been about an intergalactic police force. A contempo version of SPD basically.

RJ Wolf Ranger
12/18/16, 03:22 PM
Lightspeed was fine as a separate team and concept. They just needed to make it more fun. Especially since the sentai footage was pretty boring.