PDA

View Full Version : Kamen rider double the rainbow spectrum ic

Drakeonis
04/17/10, 01:26 AM
In a dim lighted pool room drake was playing a quick game with his mentor hidari shotaro pocketing the 8 ball

"still got it ,sure you wanna play again old man" resting his cue on his shoulder

Shotaro glared at him and gave him a cocky grin "you can't keep a hardboiled detective down"

Drake adjusted his fedora "wanna bet?"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/17/10, 10:29 AM
Kio sat at his faveorite noodle cart, enoying a bowl of ramen. "Ah...my friend this is the best ramen ever."

"hehe...glad you like kio..you are my best customer. So umm..can i ask you about those rumors..about the monsters? Ya know the dophants returning."

"What makes ya think i know about that?"

"because you get around..maybe you heard something."

"all i know is that something freaky is going on in fuuto" He kept eating, smilling to himself.

KamenRiderToriga
04/17/10, 12:42 PM
Around Ren materialized the Gaia Theater. He sat down and kicked his feet up against the chair in front of him. All but two or three chairs in the theater were for show. Only one chair was needed anyway, only Ren could enter. He looked up at the screen and spoke a single word.

"Concert"

An iPod like database appeared on screen, spinning through the possibilities.

"AC/DC"

Ren looked at the screen as a single image from the display was locked on to.

KamenRiderDA
04/17/10, 07:30 PM
Ryuga walked into his office "Another day, and more paper work from the upper office" he sat down on his chair

and started finishing the work so that it would not bother him later "i wonder if there have been any dopant attacks lately" he said

then he got back to his paper work.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/17/10, 07:39 PM
Kio stood up after paying and whent driving on his motorcycle though the city. He stoped in front of the fuuto city police department and looked up at it.

"Jeeze...there sure are alot of people working here now. I guess those rumors of Dophants getting more common is true. Well as long as this kamen rider is around its all good."

He starts up again and drives around and soon saw police cars, sirens on, and speeding down the road. "Ooops...show time." Kio spead off behind them, keeping a safe distance so they dont notice him.

Drakeonis
04/17/10, 07:56 PM
In a dark room a man sat on a throne holding leaning on one of the thrones arm three men stood before him

"we've had it auroura, these wild goose chases for shroud thanks to those riders she's given the memories to we've lost alot of dopants plus this war you've declared against the neo museum it's craz-ugh" auroura grabbed the man talking and snapped his neck

"anyone else have any suggestions" throwing the dead body away
"no sir" cowering

"good send out magma and T-Rex"

KamenRiderDA
04/17/10, 09:42 PM
"There, all done now it should take a while before I gfet more paper work" Ryuga got up after he finished his paper work.

Just then his phone rang "Yes Officer Ryuga speaking....What a dopant attack where..... ok im on it " after the phone talk he went to the closet and pulled out three things

one the the AccelDriver, the Engine Blade, and the Accel memory he then put on the AccelDriver latched on the engine blade and placed the memory in his pocket "Its time to move out" he said

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/17/10, 09:48 PM
Kio kept fallowing the cars until he came accross a sight he wished he hadnt. Right there destroying police cars and the street was not one, but two dophants. A magma memory and t-rex memory.

"Whoa...now thats just bad..."

Drakeonis
04/17/10, 09:56 PM
Drake lined up his shot

"this is going take all my concentration" he aimed again and took the shot as police siren blared outside the windowcausing to miss and rip the table and himself on the face with the cue

"Damn dopants" he ran outside to his bike

KamenRiderToriga
04/17/10, 10:36 PM
Ren was snapped out of the Gaia Theater by the Wolf Weston's barking. "What is it?" Ren asked the wolf gaia memory. The Wolf Weston jumped out the door and a pointed forward. Ren looked forard and saw destruction in the distance.

"Greaaaaaaaaaat" Ren said, grabbing his bike and turning Wolf Weston back into a pistol.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/17/10, 10:44 PM
Kio steped off his bike as the police began running away and walked calmly up to the dophants.

"EH? Whats this? Someone with a deathwish? well i can do that easily....gah!" He didnt finish his sentice for at that exact moment Fang jumped and attacked, hitting the magma dophant hard then going to Kio's hand.

"Listen i will only say this once. Give up now and trow away your gaia memories. If you do i am sure the police will be lenient with you."

"As if i would give up all this power. What kind of idiots do you take us for?" The t-rex nodded in agreement.

"So be it. I tried but you guys jut want to be idiots." Kio slaped on his driver and changed fang into its memory form then pressed the button. Fang "Henshin." He placed fang into position. As soon as it changed into a raptor head on the driver it repeated its name and with a whirl of blue and white energy Kio transformed into Kamen Rider Fang. Kio then struck a pose and pointed at them, palm down. "Now..lets count your crimes. hehe...i always wanted to say that."

Drakeonis
04/17/10, 11:01 PM
Drake arrived on the the scene noticing the fight going on between kio and the magma and t-Rex dopants

"alright this is for ruining my game pulling out his heat memory

HEAT!! his lost driver appered on his waist and slotted it into the terminal

"Henshin" slammed the side apart transforming into kamen rider heat

"Now let's gamble" his fist covered in fire

KamenRiderDA
04/17/10, 11:42 PM
Ryuga came speeding on his bike and noticed two other guys in rider armor "No way, there are other riders now" he then stopped his bike at the site got off and walked towards the riders and dopant

"This is Official police business I need you two to step back and let me handle this" he then took out his Accel memory "Accel" it said as he pressed a button "Henshin!!" he then placed it in to the Accel driver and twisted the handle bar on the Driver

he was then engulfed in flames when the flames disappeared Ryuga sttod there as Kamen Rider Accel "Now let's break away" he then pulled out the Engine Blade and charged towards the dopant

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 12:01 AM
Kio blinked as the two new riders jumped in and sighed as Accel told him to back off. "Sorry pal but that's not going to happen. I got here first so its my call...besides i gave them the opportunity to surrender."

He taped the horn on fang once and it called out Arm Fang. Instantly a blade appeared on Kio's right arm and he started slicing the magma dophant.

"Gah...i dont care who you are or how many...you wont beat us." It smashed the ground causing a streak of magma to launch at accell and kio. Kio jumped out of the way.

Meanwhile the t-rex roared and sent out a shockwave at the other rider.

KamenRiderToriga
04/18/10, 12:08 AM
Ren looked at the three other riders in confusion.

"Your kidding me? My god, how many Memories did the woman give out?" he asked. Ren fired his gun off at the T-Rex Dopant to get its attention. He then withdrew the Cyclone Memory.

Cyclone

Ren transformed. "Songs over" he said before grabbing his swords.

Drakeonis
04/18/10, 12:20 AM
Drake looked at the other rider

"woah shroud really gets around,but I'm not leaveing" he jumped and punches the T-Rex in the face

"how's that"

KamenRiderToriga
04/18/10, 12:34 AM
"Not bad" Ren agreed. He spun his left hook downward before running in. Ren slashed the T-Rex across his face/chest. Ren then slid it onto the side of his belt and grabbed the Wolf Weston.

"Why don't we find out what happens when wind and fire mix?" Ren proposed.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 12:49 AM
Kio saw the two riders go after the t-rex wich roared in pain. He smiled at himself. "Shroud you sneaky girl." He then turned his attention to the magma dophant and continued his assult. The monster growled and staggered backwards. "Last chance...give up. I would rather end this nicely."

"All of you can go to hell!"

Kio sighed. "Fine...i guess i have no choice."

Drakeonis
04/18/10, 01:01 AM
"sure,let's do it" he then charged his fist covering it in fire

"DIE you bastards!!" the t-Rex ran at the two riders attempting to bite down on drakes body.

drake dodged and grabbed the t-rex mouths and lifted it open wider and then punched it dead in the face with the fire fist

He turned ren "your turn"

KamenRiderDA
04/18/10, 11:34 AM
After everyone attacked the dopant Ryuga went in and started to attack with his engine blade "think you can handle me" he slashed the dopant three times, the dopant tried to counter but Ryuga stepped a few paces back "looks like your tougher than i thought" he then opened up the Engine Blade and placed the engine memory in it "Jet" came a voice from the blade "looks like i might need help after all" Ryuga said to the other riders "you guys ready!"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 11:40 AM
Kio flicked his wrist and looked to Ryuga. "Pal i was born ready." He then proceeded to tap fang twice. Shoulder Fang

Instantly a blade formed on his shoulder wich he grabed and then threw like a boomerang. It began spinning with energy and hit both dophants hard forcing them down. "Bullseye! Alright lets break them!"

KamenRiderToriga
04/18/10, 11:48 AM
Ren nodded. He ran at the T-Rex Dopant and slashed at it twice. Ren began to focus a burst of wind. He shot it off at the T-Rex to knock it into a building.

"Not bad," Ren said to himself.

Ren then began to spin the T-Rex Dopant around in a twister, trapping it.

"Your up" Ren said to Drake.

Drakeonis
04/18/10, 01:39 PM
"Alright" drake ran at rens twister a shot a large stream of fire at it causing it to transform into a large fire tornado

he jumped back "alright I think it's time for the memory break"

He pulled the heat memory from his lost driver and slotted it into the slot on the wider of his belt

HEAT MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!

KamenRiderDA
04/18/10, 03:39 PM
Ryuga fired three shots from his blade "alright direct hit" he then charged towards the dopant again and slashed at it "Time for Maximum Drive" he then charged the engine blade until it was engulfed in flames and then charged towards the dopant "A-Slasher!!!"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 03:54 PM
As soon as Ryuga pulled out his enguin memory, Kio taped fang three times. Fang...Maximum Drive.

As soon as the blade appeared on his leg, kio jumped into the air and aimed a kick at the magma dophant. "Fang Strider!" Kio began spinning and after Ryuga's attack hit the dophant, kio's did. There was a flash that took on the form of fang's head biting down on the magma dophant and an explosion. Kio landed and the former monster layed there on the ground, his memory shattering in front of him.

"N...no...my memory."

Drakeonis
04/18/10, 09:30 PM
Drake ran at the T-Rex his body on fire he unleashed a ungodly amount of punches on the T-Rex all of the flames went to his arm and turned into sparks and punched the T-Rex causing an explosion the body of the t-rex dopant user fell to the ground it's memory on fire broke

"no damn you" passing out

"alright" drake took out the heat memory turning back to normal

Rennzeth
04/18/10, 10:19 PM
Yuuji looked from a distance, he stared at the riders from a distance.

"Disgusting.....what trash!"

He brought out a Gaia Memory from his pocket, then looking back at the riders.

"I'll purify this world soon enough. Enjoy your pathetic life while it's still on this world...."

Yuuji walked back a little, then lifting his head.

"Lost City, here I come!"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 10:33 PM
Kio cracked his neck and walked away, staying henshined as he got on his bike. "Well...that was fun. Later guys."

He started up his ride and reved it before speeding off. When he felt they couldnt see him anymore he de-henshined letting fang sit in his jacket as he drove.

Zarkenor
04/18/10, 10:34 PM
Lost drove right in on 狙撃兵 地帯 and hopped off, he also took off his biker goggles,

"Oh! You guys already defeated it already? Dang, you're good," he said with a cheery grin on his face, "Hey! How 'bout a meal? My treat?"

He took out some passes for a free meal at Mill Resturant, which was in town, then forced 3 of them onto Drake, Ryuga, and Ren.

Drakeonis
04/18/10, 10:39 PM
"free food I'm in, wait a sec you have a memory"

Drake began to wonder what shroud was up to

"she's really getting around"

Rennzeth
04/18/10, 10:41 PM
Yuuji searched around the Lost City, glancing at the tomes as he passed. They glowed with colors as he stared at a pillar of light, it was his world, and only his.

"Hehe....hahahahaha!!!"

Drunk with laughter, Yuuji walked over to view the ice and thunder. He also picked up a weapon, he revealed the gauntlet and attached the blade to it. Giving it a swing, Yuuji started to show off more techniques. Then, the city started to fade, revealing the buildings and lights once more.

"Time to destroy some dopants, I need to learn more about memories..."

Yuuji felt his hand tightening around his memory, then he placed it in his pocket, smiling.

Zarkenor
04/18/10, 10:45 PM
Lost chuckled as he took out the Trigger Memory and the Driver,

"Very observant Detective Drake, I don't think I'm going to be needed if you and your friends are around," he said, " Though never mind that, let's go eat!"

He then threw his bag over his motorcycle, and then rode off ahead of them to the resturant. He checked his watch and phone, and reached the resturant, he walked in and told the regiester about a table for 4, she nodded and handed him the receipt.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 10:54 PM
Kio stoped in front of the resturant the other riders had just entered. He asked for a table and was seated just the left of them. He didnt know they were the riders so he just looked over the menue.

"God i am hungry again...mmm...this all looks good."

Drakeonis
04/18/10, 11:12 PM
Drake sat down and looked at the menu

"hmm decisions,descision" he looked to the left of the table to kio unknowing that he was fang

"Pardon me, but what do you recomend"

KamenRiderToriga
04/18/10, 11:27 PM
Ren looked over the menu. He was starving and couldn't decide what to eat. The grilled chicken sounded really good however. Ren's eyewent to his Cyclone Memory.

"How did you get yours? Your memories?" Ren asked.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/18/10, 11:43 PM
Kio looked over and drake and shruged. "Not sure...this is my first time here actualy." As he went back to his menue, he heard them talk about gaia memories. Now either they were dophants or the rider's he met before. Either way he would keep quiet for now.

Zarkenor
04/19/10, 12:18 AM
Lost checked all the signs for the list and then went to his table, and sat down.

"Well guys it looks like the gang's all here, each one of us has a gaia memory and sure info will be given, but first," he bent his head to whisper quietly to everyone," the police is tracking a very dangerous criminal right now, info says that he wields an extremely powerful memory and is now clasified as a world-class criminal,"

He then took a fork and ate some Salmon Slices, "Though we don't have any clues right now, but my instinct says that he's just watching us, waiting for us to play his little game.....,"

Drakeonis
04/19/10, 04:01 PM
Drake cut off a piece of steak that he ordered and popped it into his mouth

"Really now ,sounds like a challenge I'd be up for"

He touched the heat memory in his pocket

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/19/10, 04:07 PM
Kio listened to the conversation as best he could while munching on some steak and chicken he ordered. He knew of some gaia memories and also knew wich were dangerous so he beleived it was most likely either one of the ones that use drivers or someone just as frightning. He continued to eat and taped the table a little. He figured if someone was going to target them then he should remain hidden...a wild card in this little game. That way if they got into trouble he could make a grand entrance, the mere thought of that put a smile on his face.

Zarkenor
04/19/10, 06:10 PM
Lost drank some milk and proceeded with the conversation,

" As for your question Ren, I got mine from a superior officer needing my skills, for all of you guys, I'm assuming someone else gave it to you all?" he said,

He ate some of his meal and continued to whisper, " Actually Detective, I was wondering if you can get any clues on a new dopant, the information factor couldn't get anything on the new one,"

Drakeonis
04/19/10, 08:47 PM
"Well in thanks for the meal it be my pleasure but pray tell what dopant should I be looking for"

He pulled his blue kabuto beetle phone and dialed a number

"hello, hi phillip-san, yeah I got a case"

Zarkenor
04/19/10, 08:59 PM
" Well as I was saying, we have no clues on the new dopant or its abilities, though the victims of the dopant are severly beaten up, let's see," he said, he then took out a notebook,

" Let's see.......4th degree burns, broken tendons, a snapped spine, cracked ribbed, severe cut in the liver.......almost too many injuries I can put down,"

He then flipped through his pack, and pulled out a picture of a building, it had half of the rooms on the left blasted off, rubble and debris covering the rooms that were left, he said," I don't think that it was a terrorist attack, the rubble seems too neatly coordinated to be a bomb,"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/19/10, 09:03 PM
Kio could barely stand it. He just loved showing off and since even the police didnt know he wanted to show off more. Still he kept quiet especialy when one of them mention Philip. He knew exactly who that was. But a couple things stuck out in his mind. One was the cuts, they would have to be precise weapons. the other was the blasts...what could have caused soo much damage but still keep it in a small area?

Kio kept on eating and sipping his drink.

Drakeonis
04/19/10, 09:25 PM
"This dopant.. Philip- san"

"I heard I'll have to do some research but I think I know what it is

"alright thank you keep me posted"

Rennzeth
04/19/10, 10:46 PM
Yuuji walked alone on the crowded streets and he looked around. Wearing a cloak and a mask around his mouth gave him some suspicious looks. he bumped into a crowd of teenagers as he walked past. Being a 16 year old boy wasn't very helpful while he tried to concentrate on getting more memories, in fact, adults were asking him if he was lost most of the time.

"Where's my next victim?"

Yuuji thought to himself as he tried to think of how he will extract a perfect, unharmed memory while obliterating his opponent.

Zarkenor
04/19/10, 10:52 PM
"Alright now that that's settled," Lost said, he took out his bird disk from his pocket.

"Since I don't actually have a one-way phone like you guys, here's my disk, throw it up into the air and it will tell me where you are, then if you need me, I'll be right on my way," he said, handing two of his disks to Drake and Kio

Lost stood up, he took his bag and rode his bike away to the police station, wondering what he should do next to gather more clues.....

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/19/10, 11:34 PM
Kio smirked to himself knowing these guys were going to get into alot of trouble. He finished his meal and was about to stand when fang tugged his pants leg letting him know danger was near.

This cant be good...something is getting fang riled up. He thought to himself.

Drakeonis
04/20/10, 06:25 PM
Drake got up from his chair and his leg felt hot he reached into his pocket and touched the heat memory any normal person touching it right now would have burned their hand off

"somethings feels wrong" he grabbed his jacket and fedora and left and got onto his bike

"I better be ready" he started his bike and rode off on his drive he noticed a kid wearing a cloak and mask

"you okay kid?"

Rennzeth
04/20/10, 06:36 PM
"What do you want?"

Yuuji stared at Drake as his head turned quickly to see if he was being followed. It was inconvinient that a human went up to him, he was about to search out for his next prey.

"Just because I'm a barely a teen doesn't mean I can't walk around can I? Now if you would please mind your own buisness...."

Yuuji started to walk away, but then felt a strong pulse coming from somewhere near him, a Gaia Memory.

Drakeonis
04/20/10, 07:18 PM
"Woah calm down kid geez" drake heard nearby screaming

"what!? Another dopant, stay here kid"

drake ran torwards the screaming and pulled out his heat memory

Zarkenor
04/20/10, 09:13 PM
Lost, with his enhanced hearing from his previous life, heard a scream, from which to him was at least 14 blocks away,

"Aw, I just came from that direction too.....," he sighed, but then slightly grinned, "Ah, what's the point of going back on ground? I'll come from the air!"

He rode his bike through a shopping building, though avoiding everyone on the way, he raced to the top of the roof.

Drakeonis
04/20/10, 09:27 PM
when drake arrived on the scene he saw a teenager who appered to be a few years younger than him sitting in the middle of a circle formed of men in black tuxedos each holding a memory in their hands. Drake glared at them intensely and no one said a word

"men wearing black tuxedos this is the neo-museums doing" he thought stiil not speaking he pushed the button on the heat memory

HEAT

kid you shouldn't be hanging around these guys hive me the memory and I'm sure the police will be leniant" keeping his memory at the ready

the teenager chuckled "and give up all this power,are you insane let me show you the power" he jabbed the memory into his arm and the tuxedo men inserted theirs

VIOLENCE
MASQUERADE

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/20/10, 09:38 PM
Kio saw the police cars racing towards downtown so he got up, paid, and left the building. Keeping hidden he watched as the Heat rider fought against members of the museum including someone with the violence memory. "Well isnt this a treat. Lets see if he can handle this on his own."

Drakeonis
04/20/10, 10:13 PM
" I gave you a chance kid,henshin" he transformed into heat and charged into the hoard of masqurade dopants he rapidly started punching the dopants his fist blazing

"out of my way" he pulled out his kabuto phone and inseted his heat memory into a slot on it's back

HEAT MAXIMUM DRIVE!! The kabuto phone on fire charged into the group taking down multiple dopants

Zarkenor
04/20/10, 11:56 PM
At the top of the roof about 100 meters away from where Heat is, Lost dismounted 狙撃兵 地帯.
He took out the Trigger memory and the Driver.

Trigger!

Henshin!

Transforming into Trigger, he switched his gun to Focus mode, he then shot two bullets, hitting the Violent Memory user in the chest and stomach.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/21/10, 12:10 AM
Kio watched, seeing the shots hit the violence dopant and heat using his beetle for an attack. "My these guys are pretty good. Well i doubt they will need me."

Unfortunetly fang kept tugging his leg. It dawned on kio that these were the reason it was upset.

"What could be upsetting you fang?"

Drakeonis
04/21/10, 12:17 AM
After the kabuto phone finished clearing a path it deactivated and fell into drakes hands he saw the violence dopant get hit by the bullets he turned around and couldn't see any one but figured it was lost he gave a thumbs up in the direction of the bullets and ran back at violence he shot a stream of fire at violence until it wasn't visible

"how do ya like that ha ha" in ball mode the violence dlopant emergedfrom the flames and rammed into drake knocking him into a nearby wall

"ouch"

Zarkenor
04/22/10, 07:11 PM
Lost quickly positioned himself for another shot, but saw that Drake already started fighting, so no further assistance is needed as he thought.

"Hmm looks like Drake got the Violence Memory from here on out," he said cheerily.

Lost then adjusted his view and prepared for a Memory Break for the remaining Masquerade users. He adjusted his stance, and took aim and inserted the Trigger Memory into the Gun Driver's 2nd slot.

Maximum Drive! Trigger Focus!

1 huge shot blasted out from Lost's gun, and split into 15 as they rained down and struck the weakened Masqurade users that Drake took down, breaking each of their memories.

Drakeonis
04/22/10, 09:15 PM
No one hits me into a building drake ran at violience who still in ball mode flung itself at him. Drake dogdged to the side and hurled a few fireballs at the dopant

"hmm, I think I got an idea"

drake placed his hands on the ground and tansfered as much heat into the ground as possible causing the tar to melt he quicklydried it back up trapping the dopant in place

"alright kid last chance you ready to fold"

Rennzeth
04/22/10, 09:20 PM
Weather

Yuuji was pressed the memory from afar from everyone's view. He placed the memory into his hand, then walked up to the building silently.

"Maybe you should back off and let me handle him."

Yuuji's voiced changed into a deeper one, he held out his palm, revealing a blanket of ice charging at Drake and the dopant.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/22/10, 10:27 PM
Kio saw the weather dopant and gasped. Instantl, while he was still hidden, fang attacked the Yuuji, hitting him a couple times before it returned to him. Quickly he made his driver appear, pressed fang, then put it in place. He transformed into his rider form and walked out of hiding towards Yuuji.

"Hold it right there. If you plan to interrupt their fight i would advise against it."

Drakeonis
04/22/10, 10:34 PM
Drake turned around to see the fang rider and the weather dopant in a staredown but didn't noitice the blast of ice coming torwards him freezing him solid and the ground around the violence dopant who broke free from drakes trap

" who's trapped now you bastard" he jumped turned into a ball and tried to smash drake to pieces

A large inferno erupted from drake engulfing the violence dopant and knocking it back

"god, I hate being frozen"

Rennzeth
04/22/10, 10:52 PM
"That's my prey, don't get in my way...."

Yuuji ignored Kio andd started to walk towards the violence dopant, placing one hand into the air.

"Hey, give me your memory now before I have to use force worm. Don't get in my way rider....."

Lightning and a gust of wind started to surround Yuuji, bloodlust filled the air...

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/22/10, 10:57 PM
Kio blinked and called out to the other rider. "Hey better memory break that one now! This guy is after his memory...if thats the case then we cant let him have it."

He turned back to Yuuji. "I said back off. Dont make me get serious here." He placed his hand close the fang's horn, ready to tap it if he needs it.

Rennzeth
04/22/10, 11:06 PM
Yuuji continued to ignore Kio as he walked over to the Violence Dopant, punching it in the stomach. Fire came out of his fist, smashing into the dopant's stomach.

"If you give me your memory, you'll live, if not, I'll just break every bone in your body until you cry for mercy."

Yuuji started to form a cyclone, and then threw it at the dopant. He then made a wall of ice behind him, blocking the rider that tried to stop him.

Zarkenor
04/22/10, 11:21 PM
" Crud, looks like a new foe has appeared, well better help them," he said

Lost loaded the Trigger Memory into the Normal slot and pushed the button.

Maximum Drive! Trigger!

He shot blast full of power towards Yuuji and then ran back towards his machine to grab something.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/22/10, 11:25 PM
Kio blinked as a blast from out of no were hit Yuuji. He smiled realizing it was an ally and laughed a little. "Well check this out...we have a sniper on our side. Just back up now Pal...and if am guessing right you have one of the more powerfull memories...dont know wich but i can figure it out soon enough." He taped fang once. Arm Fang

The blade on his arm formed and he struck the ice wall a couple times and it shattered. "Final warning."

Rennzeth
04/22/10, 11:30 PM
"Ouch...."

Yuuji touched his arm then looked at the Violence dopant. He closed his eyes, feeling the searing pain, but that wasn't enough to stop him. He walked over to it, engulfing his arm with lightning.

"You got a few seconds left.........5........4....."

Yuuji stomped his feet, creating an ice dome around violence and himself, placing his arms behind his back.

Zarkenor
04/22/10, 11:33 PM
Lost ran back to the cliff of the tower, realizing that his attack had almost no effect on the new Dopant, he was shocked.

"What!?! That should've worked!" he scoffed, he then saw the ice dome form and switched his gun to focus mode, and shot 4 powered shots to destroy the dome, but all of the shots bounced off harmlessly off the ice dome.

"Rats, that thing's harder than I thought," he said, then ran back to his machine once more for a new tactic.

Drakeonis
04/22/10, 11:35 PM
Drake inserted te heat memory into the maximum slot
Heat Maximum Drive!!

Drake jumped and preformed his wild flame finisher on the ice dome attempting to break through or at least melt it though it had no effect

"damn it"

he balled his hand into a fist and it caught on fire he began punching the dome multiply times

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/22/10, 11:40 PM
Kio laughed and crosed his arms over his chest. "Its your choice..surrender and hand over your memory or face three Kamen riders. Your choice."

Once again Kio placed his hand near fang's horn ready to do his memory break.

Zarkenor
04/22/10, 11:43 PM
Lost quickly switched his ride to 狙撃兵 地帯 Mode, it transformed into a giant sniper rifle as he mounted it and himself against a A/C.

"Alright, this should probably do it," he said, he then inserted the Trigger Memory into the slot.

狙撃兵 地帯......FIRE!

A huge blast of energy shot from the rifle, it streamed towards the dome and crashed against it, but it only cracked the outside.

"Tch,"

Rennzeth
04/22/10, 11:44 PM
Yuuji noticed sounds of someone trying to punch his ice dome, he smirked and then placed his hand over the violence dopant's neck.

"Give me your memory!"

Yuuji tightened his grip and started to send eletric shocks throughout the dopant's body. He then punched it, smashing it against the wall.

"You're not even called a human anymore, pathetic."

Placing his foot against it's chest, he started to produce lightning, this time he sent it all into his fist.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/22/10, 11:48 PM
Kio saw the blast that hit the dome and smiled at the crack. "Perfect. I may be able to use that." He taped fang three times.

Fang...maximum drive.

The blade formed on Kio's leg and he jumped into the air and did his fang strider on the crack. He then landed and looked thinking it did nothing until...the crack started spreading out through out the dome. Any second the stress from the cracks would make it shatter. "And thats why i am the man."

Zarkenor
04/22/10, 11:49 PM
" If we don't open the dome fast, the person inside will probably be a goner," Lost said

He charged up another shot, then shot another beam towards the dome, it cracked the dome even further, leaving only a shell left.

"One more good hit....."

Drakeonis
04/22/10, 11:52 PM
Drake admring the many cracks across the dome

"nice man,my turn"

drake used his fire fist to shatter the dome and shot a few fire balls a t yuuji

"alright he's open let's get him"

Rennzeth
04/22/10, 11:54 PM
"Too late!"

Yuuji cried out through the hollow dome. He held the violence memory in his hand, he was drunk with laughter. He shattered the dome himself, revealing the corpse of a teenager on the floor, dead. Yuuji took the full hit of the fire balls, but didn't care of the burning pain, he finally obtained another memory.

"Making him submit his memory to me wasn't easy, but he had the right mind to."

Yuuji's face became calm, walking past Kio, walking out of the building.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/22/10, 11:56 PM
Kio once again taped fang once, making the blade form on his arm once more.

Arm fang

"You bastard! I wont stand for you just killing the poor boy. No matter what he did he didnt deserve to die. Come back here!"

Zarkenor
04/22/10, 11:59 PM
Lost then changed his gun to focus once more, then shot 4 strikes to trap Yuuji in a explosion. Smoke blasted out everywhere as he tried his eye for the next piece of movement.

Rennzeth
04/23/10, 12:01 AM
"Agh!!"

Yuuji stepped up a few steps, and then started to walk out of the building some more. He didn't mind the smoke, all he needed to do was to get out of there.

"If........y-you......guys think that....you can....stop me..."

Yuuji felt the slash on the back, he produced wind, and then produced red lightning.

"YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!"

Storm clouds began to appear, mist began to cover the streets, lightning began to strike down.

Drakeonis
04/23/10, 12:03 AM
"you monster!!" drake ran beside kio his fist ablaze once more

" these are the fist that will take you down"

he jumped and punched at yuuji but was struck down by an oncoming lightning blast and blown away by a wind gust he simply roared and started charging again

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/23/10, 12:06 AM
Kio stood there...fists clenched. "Oh and how do i have it wrong? You killed someone that had a chance to be saved. Tell me why...why i shouldnt just hit you with a memory break right now."

Kio ignored the lightning..he was worried about it.

Rennzeth
04/23/10, 12:09 AM
Yuuji allowed Drake to punch him as he fell down onto the floor. Droplets of water fell upon them as he smiled and got up. Blood raced down his mouth at he looked the other way.

"See ya."

Yuuji started to walk again, his new toy was enough to earn the day. The appearance of the riders were not much to worry about, he expected them to be alot tougher.

"I guess the former riders would've been a much more bigger threat. Hit me with all you got then, another time maybe?"

Gathering memories was now his sole mission, Yuuji now didn't have to heed these so called riders.

Zarkenor
04/23/10, 12:17 AM
"Crud, looks like they need some serious artillery support," Lost said,

He quickly shot 4 times in a flash, then continued to shoot rapidly, 6 bullets per sec. Raining bullets on Yuuji, but being wary of the others at the same time.

Drakeonis
04/24/10, 01:59 AM
Drake fell onto his hands and knees and in a fit of rage began to punch the ground multiple tines but calmed down

"no your not getting away from your crimes" drake activated his kabuto phone

"track him don't lose him" the phone made a nodding gesture and flew after yuuji

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/24/10, 10:28 AM
Kio growled and turned away. He walked over to the body of the young boy and shifted him, placing him in a better position. He sighed softly. "Rest in peace...and know that people that loved you will remember you forever. We riders will stop that crazy dopant."

Drakeonis
04/25/10, 01:35 AM
"your dang right were gonna catch that dopant"

drake became covered in a red aura he then knelt to the teens body and crossed his heart the aura died down

"sorry kid"

the kabuto phone flew over drakes head and began to make signal torwards the east

"the dopants over there will follow my kabuto phone to it"
he walked over to his bike and revved the engine

Zarkenor
04/25/10, 11:34 AM
Where Lost was standing, was exactly middle of Fuuto City, though where he was, was no other than the Fuuto Tower, the highest building in the city, and it's main symbol.Lost could see all of Fuuto's sightings from here as it was his favorite hangout for free time.

"Hmmmm, looks like he's on the move at the moment, I'll have to try and slow him down a bit at least," he said.

Lost's Body can withstand 4 Maxium Drive Shots, he's used 3 so far, and at least one more to go before he's drained of energy. He's already exhausted at the moment.

"Well, at least I'm up here," he said casually.

He inserted the Trigger Memory into the slot.

Maximum Drive! Trigger Focus!

He shot out a huge laser as an attempt to slow Yuuji down, then collasped from exhaustion and fainted on the roof.

Drakeonis
04/25/10, 11:59 PM
Drake kcked his bike into overdrive booking for yuuji

"where are you,where are you?"

his wheels on fire from how fast he was going he kept following the kabuto phone until it came to where it last saw yuuji and turned back into a phone drake grabbed it as it fell only to find the weather dopant no where in sight just a crowd off people walking one of the people saw him

"look kamen rider is back" the people crowded around him

"thank you but have you seen a white monster wearing a gold gauntlet?"

the people began to tell him of their sighting but from he could tell he was gone

"damn it"

he pulled out the sparrow disk lost gave him and threw it up into the air flying torwards it master

Kamen Rider Dragoon
04/26/10, 12:07 AM
All Kio could do now was leave the sight. He headed down a deserted street and when he was out of sight of everyone he de-henshined and started punching a wall. He was angry with himself..angry he couldnt stop that dopant from killing that kid. He kept punching until his fist was bloody. Kio slumped to his knees and began to cry. He felt weak.

After a few minutes he got up, hid his hand, and made his way back to his bike. Kio hoped on it and drove. He knew all he could do now was go home and clean his hand up. He also knew that he would get a chance later to take out that creep.

Drakeonis
05/06/10, 07:20 PM
In the depths below the sonzaki household two siblings ,a brother and sister, stood in the dark building known as the neo museum. Statues of dopants stood in a circle spread out across the room. The statue of the violence dopant shuttered and shaked glowing green then suddenly stopped the girl turned to alert her brother who was sitting at a desk intently reading book

"onii-san,violence was defeated and killed " the boy shot up from his place "What!?, killed what are those riders thinking?, shroud that women vexes me to no end"

"I agree mugen nii- san besides that violence boy was so cute to" she placed her palm against the cheek of the violence statue "perhaps big brother should take care of them mugen" perhaps are elder brother could help us Sarah, call him" sarah smirked a pulled out her cellphone and dial a number

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

across town inside a casino known as bloody Mary a man in his twenties wearing a silver cowboy hat with a ace of spades card in the brim he was wearing a gray vest over a red shirt a royal straight flush on the back of the vest wearing a pair off gray khaki pants was cleaning up in a game if poker aginst four other men he quickly grabbed his winnings and said "better luck next time boys" his cellphone ringing he pulled his phone out of his pocket

"hello, oh hi little sister, what!?, you just let onii-san take care of them bye" the men had long since left the table from his pocket he pulled out a T-shaped rider driver and set it on the table. He then withdrew two Gaia memories and pressed the buttons

FATE!!!
GAMBLER!!!!!

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/06/10, 11:11 PM
Kio drove to fuuto tower. He parked his bike and made his way to the top of the giant windmill and sat there. He always felt this tower helped calm his mind and right now he needed it badly. Kio's mind was a wreck with anger and sadness. He had no idea what to do or who to turn to. He did know what those other rider's looked like but he didnt want to meet up with them...not until he calmed down. His mind raced as he thought of everyone possible who might help calm him down.

His mind whent to when he was younger and he first saw kamen rider double for the first time. If he could he would talk to them...to shotaro and philip, maybe they could offer some advice. Decideing to try it kio got back to the ground and hoped on his bike, heading for the detective agency owned by the famous duo.

Drakeonis
05/08/10, 03:14 PM
Drake braked his bike in front of the narumi detective agency and got off he walked in and through is helmet to the ground

"shotaro-san,shotaro-san" he noticed a note on shotaros desk

"out on a case a detectives job is never done Philip will be over here later stay hardboiled,hidari shotaro"

drake sighed he crumpled up the note and threw it into the trash he had some time before Philip arrived

"open Gaia casino" He was now transported into a large casino filled with evergy game known to man after what had happened he needed to blow off some steam

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/08/10, 11:33 PM
Kio soon came to the Narumi detective agency and noticed the motorcycle outside. Thinking it belonged to shotaro he whent up to the door and knocked. "Hello? I am looking for Shotaro or Philip."

When he got no answer he opened the door and walked in and saw drake in an odd pose and realized this was one of the riders he saw before.

Drakeonis
05/09/10, 01:21 AM
Drake in the Gaia coliseum was playing a very intresting game of PAC-man he was now in his rider form in a blue maze running from four multi-colored ghost he ran as he was chased by two ghost and dived for the power pellet and his whole body caught on fire he started run through the ghost "yeah take that ha" the flames began to fade in which the red ghost was able to catch him. He shot out off his pose and the Gaia casino

"Damn it Blinky!!!!!"looking up to see kio he quickly stood off and gave a cool look

"um what can I do for you" he said cooliy adjusting his fedora

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/09/10, 01:44 AM
"Ummm...i am looking for Shotaro and Philip. I need their advice about something i am working on."

Kio knew he had to play it cool as to not arouse suspician. If he said the wrong thing his cover would be blown and they would know he is kamen rider fang. He didnt want that, he wanted to be their ace, in case something bad happened. He may be a clown but when it came down to helping others, he tried to think ahead.

Drakeonis
05/11/10, 11:27 PM
"well I'm shotaros apprentice Drake blaze, he's out on a case right now but Phillip is on his way over here right now" he sat down in his chair and kicked his feet up on the desk and grabbed a deck of cards from his desk and began to shuffle them

"your welcome to stay here until he comes"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/12/10, 09:25 AM
Kio sighed to himself and sat on the counch by the door. "Thanks...i am in no rush today."

Kio knew the rumors about Philip's knolege and figured maybe he could help with his delema. But he also knew he would need to talk to him in private, away from drake as to not arouse suspician.

"By the way, my name is Kio Masami."

Drakeonis
05/16/10, 09:48 PM
"Nice to meet you" drake finished shuffling the deck and slammed it onto the table as the bell in the door rang "Phillip is that you-woah!?" a beaten and bleeding Philip collapelsed on the floor

"Phillip are you okay,what happened" Phillip coughed "run" and passed out after which kenji walked in

"well two riders are here this will make my job so much more easier" he too a seat next to kio

"Philip isn't a rider anymore but I'd be happy to oblige " pulled out his lost driver and heat memory his anger so intense that the deck of cards burst into flames

"hmph kenji pulled out his T driver and pulled out his Gaia memories

"what your a rider, nevermind I'm taking you down"

"Henshin"

HEAT

FATEGAMBLER

both turning into rider form kenji placed his cowboy hat back onto his head and walked outside

Drake followed him out but stopped and turned to kio "please take care off him"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/16/10, 10:42 PM
Kio gasped and put Philip on the counch and patted his forehead. Philip's eyes fluttered open a little and looked towards him. "Please...help him...fang..."

"Dont worry Philip-sama...i will make that person pay for siding with those of wicked hearts."

Before kio did anything else he pulled out his cell and made a call, signaling all the kamen rider phones. He changed his voice a little so they didnt recognize him. "Kamen riders...go to the Narumi detective agency...a strange rider is fighting Kamen rider Heat and has attacked Philip...he possibly works for the museum." He then hung up before they could ask him anything.

Fang appeared beside philip and nuzzled his former partner before going into Kio's hand. He then transformed the little dino and pressed the button, the driver appearing around his waist.

Fang!

"Henshin!"

Kio then placed the gaia memory into the slot and transformed. He then left through a back door and got on the room, watching the fight below to gage the enimie's abilities.

Drakeonis
05/17/10, 11:10 PM
Drake started the fight with a barrage of flaming punches all of which kenji dodged "is that it I thought you were better than this" he pulled the gamble revolver from his side and shot a volley of shots at drake.

"Agh-Damn" drake shot a charged fireball at kenji who shot it out off the sky he pulled out a black dragon and Gaia memory

Wyvern

The dragon sprung to life and eveloped drake in a sea of black flames drake tried to counter the flames with his own but the gadgets flames were to strong

"what a gadgets flames stronger that mine"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/18/10, 10:37 AM
Kio blinked and taped the horn on his driver twice.

Shoulder fang.

Instantly the blade formed on his shoulder and kio took it in hand. Takeing careful aim, he tossed it right at the gadget, hitting it hard and forcing the wyvern back into it's compact form. Kio then jumped from the roof between Drake and the assailant, striking a pose and pointed at the enimy rider. "Now then...lets count up your sins."

Drakeonis
05/20/10, 12:13 AM
Kneeling drake looks up to see kio

"fang?!" he chuckles "well said" gets up and flames discharge from his body

"thanks for the help be careful against this guy"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/20/10, 10:36 AM
"Dont worry Heat..i wont let this guy take me down. Its strange though, i was driving in the area when my phone rang. I guess it was shroud or someone working for her but they informed me about this. So who is this jerk?"

Kio kept his gaurd up, one hand close the fang's horn ready to tap it. He noticed the driver this new opponent was using and smirked inwardly. So this guy fancies himself like double...unfortunetly none of us can compare to that duo for we are single riders.

Drakeonis
05/21/10, 11:26 PM
"I have no idea but he messed with the wrong detective" he touched the empty spot where the other terminal should be "if we had the ability to turn into double riders we'd have this by no-DUCK!! Kenji shot a wild storm of shots from the gamble revolver which kio and drake barely dodged

"hmm you guys are really annoying me how about we up the odds pulling out a reddish-brown Gaia memeory and replaced the fate memory with it

RUINGAMBLER

He pointed the revolver at the two and shot a nearby hydrant which broke down and water exploded from the ground while unknown to the rider shourd walked up keeping herself out of sight

"Two driver hmm..so it's their doing"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/22/10, 12:52 PM
Kio growled as the water showered him. Standing, he taped the horn once.

Arm Fang

He may have two ports but there is only one mind in there. Wich means he is at a disadvantage. We can take him if we work together heat. I remember seeing something fun once...involving double and accel...and a move they did together." Kio was of course mentioning the time the two riders had attacked the first weather dopant with their memory breaks.

Kio then charged in, making wild swings with the arm blade in an attempt to throw the enimy off gaurd for his real attacks.

Drakeonis
05/24/10, 04:02 PM
" I like that idea" drake charged his arms with flames and went in along side kio preformimg a blazing combo again kenji dodged and flipped drop kicking the two attacking riders after which he shot back up to his feet "hahaha, that all you got,goodbye" making a pointng geture with his hand only to see the gamble revolver missing "what!?"

Under his helmet drake shot a cocky grin revealing the gamble revolver he stile when kenji dropkicked the two he got up and reached his hand out to kio

Kenji in an angry rage placed his ruin half on the ground causing it to crack and crumble drake seeing this place the heat memory in for a maximum drive

Heat Maxiumum Drive!!!!!!

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/24/10, 04:57 PM
Kio increased his attack while Drake got ready for the final part, showing his movements now as pure skill and not wild swings. When he heard the sound of the heat memory being placed for the maximum drive drake jumped back a couple feet and taped fang's horn three times.

Fang! Maximum Drive!

The blade vanished from Kio's arm and reappeared on his leg. "What say we call this something cool...like Volcanic Strider!" With that Kio jumped into the air and began to spin kick towards his target.

Drakeonis
05/24/10, 05:09 PM
"Nice!!!" drake jumped crashing down into a Flaming meteor that formed it's own fang flaming aura only red he then yelled in unison with kio

Rider twin Maximum:VOLCANIC STRIDER

As the two attacks hit kenji causing a massive explosion fire blazed everywhere and anything a mile radius was slashed in half kenji limped out off the fire his driver in hand he clenched his teeth and pulled a silver and brown dopant memeory but slumped over "you won today but I'm coming for you riders" his bike sped up in front of him and he sped off

drake shot back a cocky "wanna bet?" as kenji fled he held up his hand and high fives kio as shroud began walking torwards the two

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/24/10, 05:37 PM
Kio smirked at Kenji's threat. "seriously? you have a long way to go before you can take on a true kamen rider on your own."

Kio then returned Drake's high five and laughs a little then stop when he spots shroud walking up towards them. "Shroud...i had a feeling you were close by. So what brings you here? I certainly hope nothing bad."

Drakeonis
05/24/10, 07:56 PM
No I've merely come to give you more power with all the attacks and the resurficing of the museum you'll need more strength she pulled out a large black suitcase and a black PDA object pressing a button on it

Kabuto!! Stag!! The two phones turned into live mode and flew to shroud she input a code into the kabuto phone in which a large gray elephant appeared she tossed the phone back to drake she pressed it again she tossed two more of the pads to drake and kio

"after you design your new powers I shall create them"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/24/10, 09:32 PM
"Design...our new powers? Hmmm...well this should be interesting. Lets see.." Kio then began to type into his phone. He worked very carefully to make sure not only was this new power effective but wasnt going to kill him in the process. He knew that if it overpowered his body he could die, just like the first weather dopant had.

Drakeonis
05/24/10, 10:43 PM
Shroud typed into her pad "don't forget a memory vehicle" the revolgarry flew next to the hard mammother

drake instantly jumped up to the hardmammother "awesome i call dibs" he placed the heat memory into a slot on the hard mammother giving it a red color he punched into his phone creating a new upgrade

"hmm yes that might work"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/25/10, 12:53 AM
kio sighed and look towards shroud. "Done shroud...now what?"

he didnt know how effective this new form would be or how much power it would grant him against any future attacks but he new for certain...this would be interesting. Most would think he would go for pure furosity like his gaia memory appeared to be at first glance but kio knew better. He knew that power needed to be tempered like steel. Besides...this new form would be alot of fun as well.

Drakeonis
05/25/10, 07:05 PM
I've also finished sending shroud the data she typed into the pad

"I shall start right now" she dissapered leaving the black suitcase to which drake opened revealing the Luna and joker memory the frog pod and denden sensor and the trial memory

"what why are these here?"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/25/10, 07:36 PM
Kio blinked and pulled out the Joker memory from the case. "I dont know...but i have always wanted to see this memory. Wow..so this was the main memory for Kamen rider double...cool! I think these might be needed in the future...i just wish i could utilize this memory. Well maybe someday. As for the gadgets think about it...we have dangerous opponents coming our way and these might be usefull. And...i think we may need to take the trial memory to Kamen rider Accel at the police station."

Kio kept looking over the joker memory. Ever since he first saw kamen rider double he always wondered what it looked like up close. It did look like a normal memory but it must have also been very powerfull to handle soo much power from Philip when he and shotaro henshin.

Drakeonis
05/26/10, 12:10 AM
Drake tossed the Luna memory up and down before leung it into a memory slot to the side of his lost driver

"maybe we should hold onto them" he punched a code in and hardmammother retreated to the garage he the spider shock he then tossed the trial memory to kio

"let's head out"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/26/10, 12:29 AM
Kio looked towards drake and then decided to place the joker memory into one of his empty slots on the side of his belt. He quickly caught the trial memory with one hand. "yeah..you had best go on ahead. I should stay here and look after Philip-sama and make sure that guy doesnt try anything."

Kio didnt want Drake to know his regular identity and figured this was a good way to learn some rider history from Philip if he was up to it.

Drakeonis
05/27/10, 08:11 PM
"Alright see you in a bit" drake ride jumped onto to his bike and rode off to the police station he took out his heat memory and entered the police station holding a small black case which held the trial memory he walked to the front

"is ryuga izami here" the secretary looked at him

"no sorry" drake grumbled and put the case on the desk "could you deliver this to Lost walker please"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/27/10, 08:30 PM
Kio sighed in relief and walked back into the detective agency, de-henshining. He was a bit surprised to see Philip sitting up reading his book. "Ah...good job out there Kio but you should have guessed i would have been fine alone so why didnt you go with Drake?"

"Oh ummm...well philip-sama its like this. See i dont want the other riders to know my identity. See if they dont know who i am...there is a chance i can use that to our advantage. say one of them was taken by a dopant and then forced to reveil the other rider's identities...they wont know mine and i can give aid without the enimy knowing."

"Some would call that cowardly."

"I call it strategy..besides i will let them know eventualy...just not yet."

"Of course...so what brings you here?"

"Well...earlier today.." Kio proceeded to tell Philip about the new weather dopant and what happened to the poor boy who died.

Drakeonis
05/31/10, 12:16 AM
Drake tossed the heat memory up and down as he walked to his bike he noticed a bike speeding off torwards the detective agency though he ignored

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
d
aurora sat in is throne a bored look on his face "we haven't made a move against the shrouds army in awhile and I'm bored" he turned and faced his assistant "hey,send out beast,bird and triceratops NOW !!!! "eep- yes sir" the attended ran going to get their Gaia memory soilders and figure appered from the shadows

"did you really have to yell aurora san" the man wore a black trench coat and had short spiked white hair a small rectangular sheath that held his Gaia memory

"Hmph whatever kakashi anyway I want you out their to,use that little toy you stole from the neo museum"

kakashi chuckled" whatever you say aurora san pulling out his Gaia memory and tossing it the air and catching it as he walked away

NAZCA

Kamen Rider Dragoon
05/31/10, 12:39 AM
Philip frowned as Kio told his story. "This is indeed troubling. And it seems that someone has made use of drivers for their own evil purposes."

"Philip-sama...is there anyway you can figure out who is behind all this?"

"I am affraid i have a clue already. years ago, shotaro and i faught against a strange dopant with unbelievable powers. The clash of our striength and his caused our gaia memories to scatter and he fell silent for all these years. My only guess is that he needed to recover from that battle and raise an army."

"Damn it. We have to find him before more innocent people are hurt...or worse."

Philip placed a strong hand on Kio's shoulder. "Dont worry...i have faith in all of you riders. You are indeed worthy to carry the title Kamen Rider. I am also very proud that a person with such a kind heart like yourself has control of fang...use him well."

"I promise...i will make sure we all come out of this alive and hopefull put an end to the dopants once and for all." At that comment philip laughed. "Whats so funny?"

"you sound like shotaro...so half-boiled."

"Oi!"

Drakeonis
05/31/10, 11:59 PM
Drake pulled up into the detective agency and entered seeing Philip and kio talking

"I'm glad to see your okay Phillip,did you see where fang went?" Phillip didn't gave a glance at kio

"he left he said he'd be back when he was needed" drake didn't question Philip

"hmm that fang is a mysterious one"

kakashi walked into the agency and walked up to drake

"hello I have a request" drake was leaning back in his chair hat over his eyes "sorry no cases today"

kakashi chuckled a placed his memory on the desk "I wasn't talking about a case" he grabbed drake by the collor and threw him out the window where he was met by three more people each holding their memories kakashi jumped out the window landing next to drake. Before activating his memory as the others did

NAZCA
BEAST
BIRD
TRICERATOPS

eaching taking on dopant form drake dodged,entered the memory and quickly slammed the terminal

HEAT

"alright ante up" charging at the group

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/01/10, 12:12 AM
Philip jumped up as Drake was tossed out the window. "Kio quick!"

"On it Philip-sama." Kio then ran out the door.

Meanwhile the beast and bird dopant were laughing evily. "Hehe...check this out beast...one on 4 with no other riders in sight."

"I know...this is going to be too easy."

"Hey! Why not even the odds a little bit." Kio shouted as he walked towards them.

"Eh? what can you possibly do you pitiful...gah!!" Beast was suddenly hit hard by the fang memory.

"This time...no more hiding. 4 on one is unfair and i wont stand for such cowardice. You dopants have caused far too much sadness in this city. To protect the smiles of its people I step forth and fight. Fang!" The living memory jumped into Kio's hand and he changed it and pressed the button.

Fang!

The driver appeard and Kio transformed into Fang and charged at the dopants.

Drakeonis
06/02/10, 10:08 PM
Drake dodged kakashis blade and grabbed triceratops club as she brought it down on him he slammed a fire charged punch into her stomach and did a capoeria spin with flaming feet hitting the two dopants

"kio...is fang!?" drake dodged another strike and pulled out his new toy "well let's try this out" as if on cue another terminal apperead on kio and drakes driver awesome he slotted the other memory

HEATLUNA

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/02/10, 11:11 PM
Kio grabed the triceritops dopant by the horns and pulled down right into his knee, causing the dopant to cry out in pain. He notice Heat use the luna memory and blinked. He pulled out the joker memory and placed it into a second slot that appeard on his driver.

FangJoker!

"Whoa..this is...cool!" Kio's hits became more accurate and did much more damage thanks to the joker memory. The dopants were soon huffing and falling back trying to get some distance from the pair of riders.

Drakeonis
06/03/10, 01:08 PM
Drake used the owers of the Luna memory punching a storm of flame covered flaking punches hitting all the dopants he ran over to kio and and combined the memories powers summoning a weapon he grabbed a hilt from his sideband flung it down causing a whip of fire to emit from it

"alright pets go all in"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/03/10, 01:12 PM
Kio smiled and hit the horn three times.

Fang, maximum drive!

When the fang appeard kio winced a little in some discomfort. "Whoa...this is stronger than before...must be because of the Joker memory."

Kio then attacked the dopants Bird and triceritops but the attack was blocked by Bear. Kio hit the dopant and stood there after the explosion. To his horror the bear healed itself and stood straight.

"Hehe...tough break there Kamen rider. I can heal any injury so you can beat me."

"Damn..thats not good."

Drakeonis
06/05/10, 04:26 AM
"no it's not" drake dodged another of beast strikes he began to start formulating a plan that in his mind would make Philip jealous.drake lashed multiple times at beast causing and has the injuries started to heal wrapped his whip around the deepest cut and put all his energy into the fire

"ha how that for ya" drake signaled for kio to take his best shot at beast but then golden lightning began to discharge from his body

"agh damn what's happening" drake tried to get up but the energy kept shooting from his body until he collapsed and his armor dissapated

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/05/10, 01:20 PM
Kio was about to attack when he saw drake suddenly loose his henshin. "Drake!? are you alright?"

As he spoke purple lightning began to discharge from his body. He fell to one knee panting. The lightning came in waves but he somehow managed to stay up. "Wont..give...up...promised philip...grandfather...i..i..WONT LOSE!"

Kio rose to his feet, the lightning still hurting him but he attacked the dopants. He found the bear dopant's weakspot and hit it hard with a maximum drive, defeating him before Kio fell to his knees again.

Neru
06/05/10, 01:48 PM
From a distance, Neru watched the two riders fight the dopants. They seemed somewhat amateur-like, but they fought well as a duo. Noticing that the more dopants left, Neru clenched his fist in rage. Reaching into his pocket, he reached for Satillite Vulture, a gadget that can detect dopants. Sure it wouldn't help Neru fight, but it can distract the Dopants long enough. "Go ahead Vulture, go ahead." Neru said as he let the Vulture flew from his palm, going above the dopants. He quickly then hid behind a building bringing out a Gaia Memory. "It's time for their Enlightenment." Neru said as he pressed the Skull Memory.

SKULL

A lost driver attached itself to Neru's waist as he placed it into the slot. He then quickly pushed it, activating the transformation. Neru then placed himself into a standing stance. Armor began to form around his body as he closed his eyes, once it was all finished, Neru placed his hand into the air. A fedora appeared, and he placed it upon his head. Neru then walked from the building appearing before the riders and dopants. "It's time for me to erase you." Neru said as he started to walk towards the dopants.

Drakeonis
06/06/10, 10:02 PM
Kakashi turned torwards the voice and saw neru
"another rider,tric go get him I'll finish him" triceratops nodded branished her club and ran at neru while kakashi raised his blade over drakes head drake gathered enrgy and shot a small fireball at kakashi that bounced off his skin

"die rider" and swiftly brought the blade down.

Neru
06/06/10, 11:03 PM
"Foolish." Neru ran towards Triceratops, then jumped over the dopant. He quickly recovered from the jump, and ran towards Kakashi. His legs felt weak, Neru didn't fight dopants for a long period of time, he was not ready to fight with these dopants at this rate. "You should really let a Hitman do his job, Mr. Dopant." Neru said coldly as he made a punch at Kakashi. "You'll be exterminated one way or another." Neru feinted his punch, pulling out his weapon, the Bayonet. Neru quickly directed his weapon to Kakashi's neck, with the bladed side of his gun. "Any last words?" He said with confidence, looking at the other dopants.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/06/10, 11:15 PM
The last of the dopants growled in frustration and the Nazka used its speed to get behind Neru and kick him in the back. Kio saw this and growled, thinking that was cowardly. "You jerks..fight fair!"

"You want to die rider? so be it." The bird dopant spoke and grabed Kio by the neck and started flying into the air. Her intent was to drop him from a very high altitude in his weakened state. If it succeeded Kio might die.

"Gah! let me go!" Kio tried hitting the dopant as best he could, hoping to stop the assent.

Neru
06/07/10, 02:29 AM
"Gah!" Neru said as he fell down. Picking himself up, Neru grabbed his bayonet, and aimed it at Kakashi. This was going to be tiring, so this dopant has super speed, Neru realized as he saw Kio being attacked by the bird dopant. Neru swung himself towards the bird dopant, aiming his bayonet at her. "I always like aiming for moving targets." He muttered to himself as he fired one shot at the bird. Neru carefully stepped back, and fired another bullet. He cautioned himself because Kakashi was near him.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/07/10, 11:08 AM
The bird dopant droped Kio as it was shot at. Kio fell to the ground and managed to get himself up. "Thanks...good shots. Damn it..i had just barely defeated that bear and now we have these dopants to deal with. Damn...gah!" The purple lightning once again shot out of Kio's body. "Damn..if these keep up...i will loose my henshin. Gotta stay strong."

Once more Kio whent on the attack, covering Neru's back from the other dopants. "I take it you are skull by the hat...just keep fireing..i will cover you."

Kio could only hope that shroud would pop up with his new powers soon...in the meantime he was determined to keep up the fighting until the end, even with all the extra power hurting him.

Neru
06/07/10, 12:21 PM
"You shouldn't be so friendly..." Neru grunted as he fired a shot at the bird dopant again. he quickly looked around, and fired shots at Kakashi, as well as the Triceratops. As long as this keeps up, they will have no chance of winning. Neru stepped forward, looking around for Kakashi, or as Kio said, Nazca. "After all, I'm after your Gaia Memories as well Kamen Rider." He said as he took his gun and slanted it towards the bladed side. "Nazca is mine. But I guess I'll settle with these other dopants and you first."" Neru muttered as he started to fire at the bird dopant, hopefully weakening it. Neru's gadget, Satillite Vulture quickly flew towards him, and landed on Neru's rifle. A screen appeared on top of it, showing where the surrounding dopants were. "Now it's alot easier to take shots." Neru grinned as he took aim at the bird dopant.

Drakeonis
06/07/10, 01:23 PM
Drake grunted as he tried to sit up he then leaned against the wall of the building for support he couldn't help but feel dis couraged that he couldn't control the Luna memory
"damn it,power,I need more power"

hmph and here I thought you a fire blazing inside you" shroud walked up to drake
"all you are is weak,if you don't have any fire inside then you should just be frozon" she pulled out a small faceless dummy" she pulled out to Gaia memories
Dummy
IceAge

the dummy sprung to life and inserted the ice age memory into it's neck and shot a powerful blast of ice freezing drake in place she procceded to pick up drakes discarded memories

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/07/10, 02:43 PM
Kio gasped in horror as he saw drake being frozen sollid...by shroud. In a fit of rage he charged her, not hearing what Neru said. He quickly grabed nero's heat memory right out of shroud's hand. "You monster! how could you!? We have given everything to protect this city and you do this? That does it...no more...i will not fallow you...i will fight for my dream of keeping this city smiling!"

Kio let out a primal roar and the lightning that caused him soo much pain suddenly stoped. He was now stronger...in tuned to the joker memory. He taped the horn on fang once.

Arm Fang

With that he slashed open the ice, freeing Drake and then turned his sights to shroud. "I dont need your power shroud...i am not someone you can manipulate. I am a Kamen Rider!!"

Neru
06/07/10, 05:09 PM
"So......that's Shroud." Neru said as he repelled the Triceratop's attack. He slanted his gun, and made a stab at Triceratops, only to be stopped by it's strong hands. "What a fool." Neru muttered as he pressed the trigger, his bayonet fired several bullets at the Triceratop's body. As Neru retracted, the bird dopant attacked him from the back, and was flung forward to be punched by the Triceratops dopant. Gasping for air, Neru got up, and picked up his gadget. Letting it fly away. Neru quickly turned to Shroud and placed his hand out to her. "Hey, give me something useful." Neru said coldly as he stared at Kio. This was a fine chance to retrieve his memory, but Neru was more worried about the other dopants behind him.

Drakeonis
06/07/10, 07:37 PM
Drake feel onto his knees panting after being free from the ice block Shroud turned her attention from him to kio and Neru the ice age dummy dopant turned it's hand into a ice flail attempted to hit kio from behind with amazing agiltygrabbed the dopants arm he let a loud howl of laughter

"me no fire,haha that's rich" he then proceeded to set the dopant on fire the dummy gadget and it's memory into unrecognizable liquid he grabbed the heat memory from the air as kio tossed it to him"Henshin"

Heat

"but cause when comes to fire im the guy the flame-boiled detective,Drake Blaze and I'm not a puppet who the hell do you think I am"

a small portal opened up and a mechanical bird and red dragon flew into view

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/07/10, 07:48 PM
Kio smiled as Drake got his act together. "Atta boy. And me shroud..i am not a puppet. I am...the gaurdian fang of everyone's smiles, Kio Masami. Dont you forget it!"

When Kio spotted the bird comeing out of the portal he regonized it as his new memory. Kio held out his hand and the metalic creature landed in his palm. It made a musical metalic bird call and flaped its wings gently. "Drake...i dont know about you but i want to end this. Lets take it up a notch."

Neru
06/07/10, 08:48 PM
"Interesting." Neru said as he observed the dragon and bird appear from the portal. More memories, more trouble for him to collect them all. Staring at Shroud he quickly turned and faced Kakashi. Holding up his bayonet, Neru slanted his blade and pointed the muzzle at his enemy. "Give me your memory." He said coldly as he started to walk towards Nazka. Neru quickly broke into a run when he got near Kakashi, and then made a slash at him. Kakashi returned Neru's attack with his own, both fighting for survival. Neru jumped back, and then pointed the rifle at Kakashi. His opponent activated super speed, and slashed Neru's back. Neru's head started to fill up with pain, groaning, Neru turned around and fired at Kakashi.

Drakeonis
06/07/10, 09:36 PM
Drake grabbed the hellfire memory out of the air and it let out a demonic roar
" well then let's end it" he constructed the hellfire memory into memory mode" let's...blaze out" the hellfire memory covered the heat memory. Cracks began to form on the ground beneath him and his body was covered in sea of flames the flames began to seperate and fly torwards the dopants covering them

kakashi used his super speed to outrun the flames but the flames lashed out and flung him downand attacked him the flames cleared and he was now in hellfire form he then stepped in front of neru "sorry it's to soon for you kid"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/07/10, 09:47 PM
Kio removed the Joker memory from the driver and transformed the tengu bird into its memory form and pressed the button.

Tengu!

He then placed it into the driver and was surrounded by a golder wind wich hid his body. Then, Kio swung his left arm causing the wind to disperse, knocking the dopants back a little. Before them, Kio stood in his FangTengu form (see picture in ooc section for a close idea...will make a better picture later). Kio then walked slowly past Neru. Not looking to the Skull kamen rider he spoke. "He is right..you have alot to learn about why we don these devices."

The bird dopant immediently tried to attack Kio, but he simply jumped back, arms spread wide. This, along with the abilities he had gained, gave him the appearance of flight. "Hmmm...this feels interesting."

Neru
06/07/10, 10:36 PM
Neru made a clicking sound as he saw Drake. His new form seemed strong, but Neru was annoyed by Drake's comment."Kid huh?" Neru placed his hand on his Skull Memory, and took it out of his driver, placing it on the waist of his belt. He walked towards the Triceratops dopant, obviously annoyed. The dopant tried to fight back, but Neru quickly kicked it towards the ground. Trying to get up, the dopant was greeted with two quick punches, collapsing to the ground once more. "Hey you, vanish." Neru muttered as black lightning emitted from his leg. Crouching down, Neru jumped, and lifted his leg. Back flipping, Neru grunted as more black lightning sprang from his leg down to his entire body. "Go to hell." Neru said outloud as he descented towards his opponent.

SKULL MAXIMUM DRIVE

"SKULL KICK." Neru said as he made a drop kick at the dopant's head, sending the black lightning into it's body. The lightning formed a skull sign as the dopant fell, exploding.

Drakeonis
06/08/10, 06:45 PM
Kakashi growled after being attacked by the wild onslaught of flames,he grabbed his blade from his side and used his super speed to attack drake

"and here I thought you wanted a real battle" drake spun the red halo in the hellfire memories mouth

Hell blade

fire shot from his arm to his hand and materialized into the blade "now let's do this"

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/08/10, 07:04 PM
Kio taped tengu once and a katana formed in mid-air. He grabed it and started his assult upon the bird dopant. Bird kept trying to attack from the air but when she was close enough, Kio slashed causing her to fall to the ground. "Your wings have been cliped Bird...i give you this one chance...give up your gaiamemory and leave. Whatever you choose it will be destroyed."

"Go to hell...i will never give up this power..this freedom."

"Freedom? My dear that device is your cage." He taped tengu three times and the katana disappeared.

Tengu! Maximum Drive!

The blades on Kio's arms and legs began to glow, looking like golden feathers. He then jumped high into the air, and once he was at a proper hight he came down, both feet facing the target. The golden energy formed around his legs like an cone and the dopant only had a split second before she was hit. An expolsion sounded and kio knelt on the other side of it, one hand on the ground. When the smoke settled the bird gaia memory fell to the ground and shattered, and its owner fell unconcious. "Heaven...will forgive your sins."

Drakeonis
06/09/10, 12:58 PM
Drake and kakashi clashed blades flames burst from the from the center pushingbthem both back. Drake slashed at kakshi who blocked with his blade his wings activated has right hand outstrectched.kakashi shot a volley energy arrows all of which drake blocked with a wall of flames.

Drake let out a demonic roar"it's time to end this"
he spun the halo three times
Hellfire! Maximum Drive!

Three anti halos formed on his shoulder and one on his back he rocketed into the the anti halos on his shoulder shot out flames that look like Phoenix wings he then came crashing down the aura of a red dragon covering him hitting kakashi dead center causing an explosion. "Your soul belongs to hell now

Neru
06/10/10, 02:30 AM
Neru picked up the broken Triceratops memory as he placed it in a plastic bag. He looked at Drake and Kio, they seemed to have defeated their opponents as well. Seems like they were the new Kamen Riders after Double, but moving on, Neru walked over to a building, letting the Vulture Gadget land onto his palm. "Farewell Kamen Riders, I'll make sure to erase your Gaia Memories when the time comes..." Neru said under the mask, getting onto the SkullBoilder. He revved up his vehicle, and got onto the road. After he reached a large distance from those two, neru dehenshined, revealing his human form once again. "Gaia......Memories..." Neru muttered as he sped off to his apartment. Opening the door, Neru walked over to his desk, placing the shattered Gaia Memory on the table. "Hmph.....another one to my 'Victim List'." Neru whispered to himself as he opened a box, revealing more shattered Gaia memories.

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/10/10, 01:48 PM
Kio blinked when he heard Neru's remark about taking their gaia memories. Once the strange rider was gone he de-henshined, Fang and Tengu going back into their animalistic forms. "What a strange person...we have to watch out for that one. He seems to have something against gaia memories. Pity...he doesnt know the true purpose of our memories...to defeat those who would use other types for evil purposes. So Drake...yeah...surprise about me being fang huh?"

Drakeonis
06/12/10, 03:18 AM
Kakashi was still miraculously in his dopant form tough in a massive amount of pain "Damn rider, i swear I'll have your blood on my hands soon" he then used his super speed to grab his comrades and ran.

Drake roared as flames poured from his body. He ignored kio and jumped straight over him his blade burst aflame and he ran in a inhuman rage at his new target... Shroud

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/12/10, 09:51 AM
Kio blinked and rushed into place, stoping drake in his tracks. "Drake No! She isnt worth it. Dont let yourself be comsumed by rage. We are Kamen riders...we protect this city."

"He is right Drake. Take a deep breath and relax kid." A voice called from behind them both. It was shotaro. "I too have issues with that woman..after all the pain she put philip and myself through."

Drakeonis
06/15/10, 04:05 PM
Drake roared again he shifted his gaze from shroud to kio and shotaro. He tignted his grip and brought the blade down on shroud . The blade came to a halt barely an inch from shrouds face before he threw it down to the ground and the hellfire memory flew off the driver hovering above it's master shoulder

"get out of my face now before I change my mind" he pointed his finger at shroud his whole hand on fire

Kamen Rider Dragoon
06/15/10, 04:19 PM
Shroud simply walked away silently as Shotaro placed a gentle hand on Drake's shoulder. "Its okay kiddo...take a deep breath." Shotaro then turned his attention to Kio. "I see you have fang...taking up philip's burden?"

"actualy...both since i also have joker." Kio pointed to the memory on the left hip. "Still...i dont blame Drake for wanting to end shroud...after what she did to him." Both Tengu and fang memories were taken off his driving and they turned back into their animal forms. Tengu floating above kio while fang stood beside him on the ground. "Names kio..its an honor to meet you Shotaro sempai."

"Good to meet you. Hey drake...remember what i told you about being hard-boiled. Dont let her get to you."

"Funny...coming from someone half-boiled." Philip retorted as he came outside.

"Oi! Philip...gah...why do you do this to me every time?"