PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Oliver and Hayley

Hailey Ziktor
03/16/17, 12:01 PM
I think the two should have been an item. They had great chemistry together. I think they have become a couple, at least by now.

Starlight Starbrite
03/16/17, 12:07 PM
I think they were just best friends. More like honorary siblings if anything. Tommy still ends up with Kat.

MattEmily
03/16/17, 02:23 PM
I think the two should have been an item. They had great chemistry together. I think they have become a couple, at least by now.

near the end it was supposed to be hinted that Hayley was actually a lesbian but this was dropped in favor of Kira performing but either way the Executive Producer viewed Hayley as a lesbian so that is what I will be going by and therefore she had no romantic feelings for Tommy.

I think they were just best friends. More like honorary siblings if anything. Tommy still ends up with Kat.

yea they're just friends and I totally agree that Kat is the one that Tommy ends up with.

KimandTommy
03/17/17, 07:20 PM
Eh I never liked Hailey. She just seemed like too much of a know it all.

MMPR Forever
03/17/17, 09:48 PM
No one but Kimberly is right for Tommy. Hailey is better than Kat though.

MattEmily
03/17/17, 10:43 PM
No one but Kimberly is right for Tommy. Hailey is better than Kat though.

I disagree on both fronts.

Goldar's Revenge
03/17/17, 10:56 PM
Hailey is clearly positioned as a close friend.

Usagi Reborn
03/18/17, 08:10 AM
Why does every man and woman that have a friendship be considered a couple?

Tommy Hater
03/18/17, 12:15 PM
Why does Tommy always have to get the girl? It gets annoying...

Tommy Angel
03/18/17, 12:16 PM
Because he is Tommy and he is totally cool. I think Tommy and Kim are together. Hailey was never Tommy's girlfriend..

No Green Spandex
03/18/17, 12:20 PM
One saving grace of "Doctor Oliver" is that he didn't get the girl for once. Hailey was smart enough to stY away from him romantically.

MattEmily
03/18/17, 02:28 PM
Why does every man and woman that have a friendship be considered a couple?

because no one believes that men and women can be friendly with one another without having romantic intentions.

Zordon's Legacy
03/19/17, 12:22 PM
I like the idea that Hailey was intended to be a lesbian but it was never shown. Since it shows that being gay isn't a big deal..People are people, no matter what their orientation.

Superstatler
03/28/17, 03:54 PM
There just good friends, nothing more.

KimandTommy
03/28/17, 03:55 PM
Tommy and Kim wind up together. I now more sure then. ever.

MattEmily
03/29/17, 03:18 AM
Tommy and Kim wind up together. I now more sure then. ever.

maybe in your dreams they do but it's Tommy and Kat that wind up together.