PDA

View Full Version : Who should be SPD Green

SPD Emergency
04/20/17, 06:30 PM
I would say Boom. Just because Kelson Henderson is so awesome.

Captain Codfish
04/20/17, 06:49 PM
Boom's whole character was that he showed that you didn't have to be a Ranger to make a difference. Making Boom a Ranger would betray his story arch.

Yellow Fan Forever
04/20/17, 06:50 PM
Sophie would be a good choice.

KimandTommy
04/20/17, 06:51 PM
Tommy and Kim's daughter? Who would follow in her father's footsteps as Green.

Ransik Lives
04/20/17, 06:52 PM
It can't be Boom and shouldn't be. I think its a brand new character.

Hailey Ziktor
04/21/17, 11:44 AM
I don't see Boom as a Ranger. Someone from C Squad would be promoted.

Sentai Master
04/21/17, 11:46 AM
It would be interesting if it was C Squad Red who would have to adjust to not being Red anymore. Similar to Sky's arch. Plus he would have no mutant powers.

Titanium Black
04/21/17, 11:48 AM
I don't think C Squad had Ranger Powers. Sky, Syd , and Bridge didn't have powers when they were C Squad.

Sentai Master
04/21/17, 11:50 AM
C Squad still would have had a team leader who was in line to be Red. plus they could have got there Ranger powers to back up B Squad once A Squad went MIA..

A Gia To Remember
04/21/17, 11:52 AM
The Green Powers were probably retired to not mess up the team dynamics and because there were no more mutants. Plus Sam was destined to become Omega Ranger someday.

Turbo Guy
04/21/17, 11:55 AM
Actually it would make a lot of sense for young Sam to become a Ranger. He could still become Omega Ranger later on. The timeline changed anyway. I like the idea of a kid Ranger.

Horror Ranger
04/21/17, 11:56 AM
Ewww...Another Justin? No thanks!

Turbo Guy
04/21/17, 11:58 AM
I don't know... In a lot of ways Justin was the best Ranger. But he is my favorite so I could be biased.

True Blue
04/21/17, 12:00 PM
He isn't as bad as people make him out to be and could be decent at times..BUt saying he is the best ever sounds like a big stretch.

Polly Want A Megazord
04/22/17, 12:39 PM
Sophie would seem like the best choice. It won't be Dru lol.

MattEmily
04/22/17, 02:58 PM
Boom's whole character was that he showed that you didn't have to be a Ranger to make a difference. Making Boom a Ranger would betray his story arch.

exactly.

Sophie would be a good choice.

yea she would BUT it seemed like the colors were gender specific otherwise Z and Syd wouldn't have been stuck with their same colors.

C Squad still would have had a team leader who was in line to be Red. plus they could have got there Ranger powers to back up B Squad once A Squad went MIA..

true but it would make more sense to go with someone who we had already met rather than someone we have no clue about.

The Green Powers were probably retired to not mess up the team dynamics and because there were no more mutants. Plus Sam was destined to become Omega Ranger someday.

I don't think the powers were retired since retiring the powers would mess up the team dynamic since you wouldn't have a way to combine the Delta Runners or the Swat Flyers you would just be stuck with the Delta Command Megazord. Yes Sam was indeed destined to be the Omega Ranger some day but I don't think that would mean that he gets promoted as a Ranger that quickly.

Omega Black
04/22/17, 09:16 PM
They wouldn't waste the powers. No way present Sam was ready to be a Ranger. He was part of J Squad anyway. He had a long way to go. Its possible there are other mutants out there the Rangers don't know about. Cruger could recruit a non mutant too.

Silverhawk
04/22/17, 09:30 PM
I think they made it ambiguous to make fans decide for themselves. Plus there was no time to intro a new character.

Green Goblin
04/22/17, 09:57 PM
Probably a new recruit or someone transferred from another base.

Goldar's Revenge
04/23/17, 11:27 AM
I don't know... In a lot of ways Justin was the best Ranger. But he is my favorite so I could be biased.

He was actually fine with the second turbo team. But best ever Ranger sounds like a big stretch.

Digimon Ranger
04/23/17, 11:43 AM
It would have been a completely new character.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
04/24/17, 02:29 PM
It would have been interesting to see just who Cruger would chose since he had no one else to manipulate. He had to be surprised Jack really went through with quitting.

Spike Hart
04/24/17, 05:32 PM
Spike Hart Jr? Couldn't resist lol..