Karren Ashley - Aisha
Jessica Ray - Alissa Enrile
Erin Cahill - Jen
Anne Marie Crouch - Princess Shayla
Vote

Show results

PRangerX
05/18/04, 05:20 PM
I don't think any of those girls are ugly. Bueaty is in the eye of the beholder. One mans view of bueaty can be another rmans uglyness or vice versa. Plus I think I the girls you listed were attractive in their own way. Esopeciall Jen and Alyssa's actors. I don't thimk any one is ugly on or off power rangers. Lets focus on the postive. I respect your right to yor thoughts and ideas but why dwell on the negative. Does it really matter who is bueatiful or not. Let focus on the positive and enjoy the show that is power ranger.

Thanks for posting though. Like I said this is not a knock against you. I am vertianly not saying we can't critize anything either.If we just praised everything than that would be overrating everything.

Kamen Rider Decade
Aisha & Tanya

Rika
Edit PRangerX

I edited out the duragotory thing you said about the poster above. PLease don't insult posters here. The rest of your post is still in tact

edit over

Tanya was the only ugly yellow ranger, & Kendrix which is a stupid name to begin with was the ugliest pink ranger.

Shayla is @#%$ hot.

ForeverBlue
To me, none of the girls ugly.

JumpingJehosophat
IMHO, Alissa, Jen and maybe even Princess Shayla *definitely* shouldn't be in there. Suitable replacements would be Kelsey from Lightspeed, and one of the Space rangers- it's late, I can't remember which...

jzt451
I liked kelsey.

Drfil
05/18/05, 06:08 PM
Tanya By Far the Ugliest G/Ranger EVER! glad she left

Midnight Ranger
That is so mean. Tanya isn't ugly. None of the ranger girls are ugly. And Kendrix is a cool name. The only ugly girls on PR are some of the villiannesses like RIta and Machiena.
And why are you guys just picking on just the girls? I've seen this topic come up at leat once on all the message boards I've been to, but I've never seen a "Who's the ugliest guy in Power Rangers?" topic

seidderhs
kendrix was pretty nasty

abrered
I agree none of them are ugly at all

mattavery316
05/19/05, 05:20 PM
Lighten up fellas...

Any female NOT made of latex would be a step up for most of you! :rolling:

Smokin Ranger
I would have to say Kendrix, whats with all the hatin on all the baps of pr?

hsb
lol @ matt's post.

And I agree with Kendrix being the ugliest. She looks like she's 36 years old, and her name sucks. Thanks god she died and was replaced by Karone, now that's hawtness:p .

psychic ranger
06/18/05, 05:32 PM
I belive that Jen with her hair down was ugly only that

wishezcometrue
05/18/10, 05:28 PM
None of the girls are really ugly. Like the the other poster said beauty is in the eye of the beholder.