PDA

View Full Version : Forever Red 2

Rangerlord
10/19/16, 08:17 AM
How would you do a Forever Red 2?

PRangerX
10/19/16, 11:34 AM
RPM's Venjix escapes to the regular PRU. Scott comes through as well and works with Tomny to recruit an All Star team of Red Rangers. The two Venjix's merge into one to become more dangerous.

White Tiger Fan
10/20/16, 11:33 AM
The battle between the Pro Hexagon Red Rangers led by Tommy. And the Anti-Hexagon Red Rangers led by Jason.

Captain Mutiny
10/20/16, 11:35 AM
General Venjix comes back for revenge. And its up to a group of Red Rangers to save the day again.

MMPR Forever
10/20/16, 11:38 AM
I would do a buddy team up with Jason and Tommy. Normally, I don't like anything past MMPR. But Zeo Red at least allows for Jason and Tommy to team up as Reds. Its worth counting Zeo. As much as it woukd pain me.

MattEmily
10/20/16, 12:20 PM
RPM's Venjix escapes to the regular PRU. Scott comes through as well and works with Tomny to recruit an All Star team of Red Rangers. The two Venjix's merge into one to become more dangerous.

I would do something similar to this except it's been discovered that General Venjix had a twin who had been in hiding while there's the Venjix virus in the alternate dimension. The virus would escape into the main universe and would merge with the twin General Venjix causing them to become dangerously powerful to the point that they could just point somewhere to summon a villain forth even if it was just a minion or even a General.

Tommy had Andros spying around same with other Rangers and Andros locates the new but overly dangerous Venjix so he contacts Tommy about the news.

The listing will be as follows:

Jason = MMPR
Aurico = Alien Ranger
Tommy = Zeo
T.J. = Turbo
Andros = Space
Leo = Galaxy
Carter = Lightspeed
Wes = Time Force
Cole = Wild Force
Shane = Ninja Storm
Conner = Dino Thunder
Bridge = S.P.D.
Nick = Mystic Force
Mack = Overdrive
Casey = Jungle Fury
Scott = Ranger Red
Jayden = Samurai Red
Lauren = Samurai Red
Troy = Megaforce
Tyler = Dino Charge

The pairings would be as follows:
Jason and Conner
Aurico and Shane
T.J. and Mack
Wes and Scott
Tommy and Tyler
Andros and Lauren
Leo and Cole
Nick and Jayden
Bridge and Casey
Carter and Troy

I know there's the whole thing with Eric officially being classified as a Red Ranger due to Forever Red but in this instance I just wanted to go with the true Red Rangers that actually call themselves Red.

I don't know what other villains I would be using for this due to how many pairings there would be.

A Gia To Remember
10/21/16, 11:22 AM
It would be awesome to see all those Red Rangers team up.

Goldar's Revenge
10/21/16, 11:24 AM
You wouldn't be able to use Cole with Medina's legal trouble.

Disney Ranger
10/21/16, 11:27 AM
I's mainly stick to the Disney era from NS on. Since MMPR-WF already had there team up. Lothor could comeback. Shane and Hunter woukd have to lead a group of Red Rangers. I guess I would have to include the Neo Saban era Reds too.

Sailor Saban
10/21/16, 11:29 AM
I think there are too many Reds to do a proper team up. It made more sense with 10.

MattEmily
10/21/16, 11:01 PM
You wouldn't be able to use Cole with Medina's legal trouble.

even with Rick's legal troubles the Red Lion Ranger could still be seen. Look at Forever Red. We saw the Red Alien Ranger despite the fact David Bacon was not there so the character had remained in-suit and another actor had voiced him. The same thing was going to happen with the Red Galaxy Ranger as well if Danny Slavin hadn't changed his mind at the last possible second unfortunately for him he changed his mind so late that he couldn't film any scenes with any of the cast.

Zabitan
10/21/16, 11:33 PM
I would have them fight the VR Troopers in Battle Grid mode.

Seriously though I would want to bring back one villain from any villain groups I can bring back as the villains.

I'm thinking they could use it as a way to have the Red Rangers from Go Buster, and Toqger.

Maybe have them be Rangers from other universes, and the main villain could be a bad guy from either Toqger or Go Buster who's some multiversal tyrant.

Goldar's Revenge
10/22/16, 12:48 PM
even with Rick's legal troubles the Red Lion Ranger could still be seen. Look at Forever Red. We saw the Red Alien Ranger despite the fact David Bacon was not there so the character had remained in-suit and another actor had voiced him. The same thing was going to happen with the Red Galaxy Ranger as well if Danny Slavin hadn't changed his mind at the last possible second unfortunately for him he changed his mind so late that he couldn't film any scenes with any of the cast.

I don't see them using anything associated with his character.

Outer Sailor
10/22/16, 12:50 PM
pI would have them fight the VR Troopers in Battle Grid mode.

Seriously though I would want to bring back one villain from any villain groups I can bring back as the villains.

I'm thinking they could use it as a way to have the Red Rangers from Go Buster, and Toqger.

Maybe have them be Rangers from other universes, and the main villain could be a bad guy from either Toqger or Go Buster who's some multiversal tyrant.

Well , FR 1 used the Beetleborg suits as villians, so why not the Battle Grid suits.

MattEmily
10/22/16, 10:12 PM
I don't see them using anything associated with his character.

not like anyone would notice except for such bigger fans so I doubt they would shy away from using an in-suit only character regardless of what is going on with the actor that played him.

Uncle Steve
10/23/16, 11:12 AM
I think we will get a special using a all star team of Rangers like OAR before getting another FR.

MattEmily
10/23/16, 12:28 PM
I think we will get a special using a all star team of Rangers like OAR before getting another FR.

yea there are just way too many Rangers to ever have a Forever ___ anything except for maybe Whites, Blacks and Pinks. Let's see how many we have of each of those colors?

First let's go with White.

Tommy = MMPR White
Delphine = Alien Ranger
Alyssa = Wild Force
Trent = Dino Thunder
Mystic Force

so White only has 5 at the least unless someone wants to use the Kat Ranger as a White Ranger.

now let's see with the Blacks.

Zack = MMPR
Corcus = Alien Ranger
Carlos = Space
Danny = Wild Force
Tommy = Dino Thunder
Overdrive
Ranger Black
Megaforce
Dino Charge

yea 9 is too many and I don't think anyone would want to see the Black Overdrive Ranger ever again due to his actor being a thief.

Now let's see with the Pinks.

Kimberly = MMPR
Kat = Zeo
Turbo
Space
Galaxy
Dana = Lightspeed
Jen = Time Force
Syd = SPD
Vida = Mystic Force
Rose = Overdrive
Mia = Samurai
Emma = Megaforce

also too many so I think if they did a "Forever" type of thing it would have to be like a "Forever White" episode or even a "Forever Gold" or "Forever Silver" episode.

Zabitan
10/23/16, 12:34 PM
The problem is that there's over 20 seasons of the show so even if you just have one person from each season regardless of color you're still going to have too many people.

That being said if they did another Once a Ranger I would just want them to include one Ranger from each color.

MattEmily
10/23/16, 12:38 PM
The problem is that there's over 20 seasons of the show so even if you just have one person from each season regardless of color you're still going to have too many people.

That being said if they did another Once a Ranger I would just want them to include one Ranger from each color.

no doubt the only way they could do such a thing is to either do a "Forever" episode with one of the lesser colors that don't have many Rangers or they could do a Once a Ranger type of thing.

Zabitan
10/23/16, 12:43 PM
Alternatively maybe just include Shane from Ninja Storm up to whoever's the Red Ranger for the current season.

PRangerX
10/23/16, 06:05 PM
They could do a "Forever Red 2" without using all 20 Reds.

Rangerlord
10/23/16, 06:07 PM
I would rather see all 20 plus Reds teaming up though. Even if some just had cameos. This was one of the things that made the first team up fun.

Eradicator
10/24/16, 12:23 PM
There will never be another "Forever Red" . It was a one time.thing that will never be done again.

Cassidy Casablancas
10/24/16, 12:26 PM
Forever Red is so overrated! They never explained how Jason, TJ, and Tommy got their powers back. Eric wasn't a Red Ranger. Surpenterra was never buried on the moon. And there was never a General Venjix. The Wild Rider was also a lame way to save the day.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 12:32 PM
I would bring back Lothor. He would make things fun.

MattEmily
10/24/16, 03:24 PM
Forever Red is so overrated! They never explained how Jason, TJ, and Tommy got their powers back. Eric wasn't a Red Ranger. Surpenterra was never buried on the moon. And there was never a General Venjix. The Wild Rider was also a lame way to save the day.

First off Tomy's Zeo powers needed no explanation since they were never shown to be destroyed.

I do agree with you in regards to Jason's powers but T.J's Turbo powers did not need an explanation since they were not destroyed their previous connection to them was just disabled due to Dark Specter attacking Eltar.

I agree that Eric isn't a Red Ranger he may be red in color but he's not a Red Ranger but how do we know Serpentera couldn't be buried on the Moon? How do you think Rita and Zedd would've gotten back from the M-51 Galaxy? Exactly via Serpentera so it's clear they would have traveled back in it, it lost power on the Moon like it usually would and Zedd likely had enough of it so either he buried it or someone else did.

I also agree with you that I didn't like the idea of the Wild Force Rider destroying Serpentera.

White Tiger Fan
10/24/16, 03:37 PM
Serpentera crashed into the Moon during "Scorpion Rain". Jason got his powers back from the evil Red Ranger in the comics. TJ got his powers back from Lighting Cruiser. Just like Justin did with Mountain Blaster. The Zeo Powers were never lost. They were supposed to have a big Megazord battle but there wasn't the budget for it.

Goldar's Revenge
10/24/16, 03:39 PM
Bandai paid for the effects on the final scene on the stipulation that the Wild Rider be used. Its why Wild Rider wss given to the Rangers by Animus. As Jonathon felt it was powerful enough to defeat Surpentera due to being a gift from a god.

MattEmily
10/24/16, 06:29 PM
Serpentera crashed into the Moon during "Scorpion Rain". Jason got his powers back from the evil Red Ranger in the comics. TJ got his powers back from Lighting Cruiser. Just like Justin did with Mountain Blaster. The Zeo Powers were never lost. They were supposed to have a big Megazord battle but there wasn't the budget for it.

Scorpion Rain is just a fan thing yes it's true Amit included elements from it but there's no official statement on it being in continuity with the series and if it was in continuity with the series the Zeo powers would be destroyed but in the case of Jason's powers that has never been proven just someone claiming that Amit had claimed that but now backtracks on it.

Bandai paid for the effects on the final scene on the stipulation that the Wild Rider be used. Its why Wild Rider wss given to the Rangers by Animus. As Jonathon felt it was powerful enough to defeat Surpentera due to being a gift from a god.

actually it was Amit who had claimed that it was his idea to have Animus give the Wild Force Rider to Cole.

KimandTommy
10/24/16, 08:27 PM
I agree that fan fics can't dictate what happens on the show. I don't know why they had so many potholes. I did like seeing Tommy and Jason again. The bad part was how much of a jerk Jason was. They better not have him act like that again.

Goldar's Revenge
10/24/16, 08:32 PM
The actual fan fic (or film in this case) can't be official canon. But events similar to it could happen in the mind of the writer. So its very possible the events of "Scorpion Rain" really did inspire the the backstory to Red. I still believe that was Amit's intent. And really it solves a lot of problems.

And of course the comic book stuff and TJ getting the Turbo morpher are in canon stuff anyway....And have nothing to do with any fan film or fic. So its not like the whole episode is based on a fan fic or film. The plot itself is original as well.

It doesn't surprise me Amit came up with the idea. But the gift from a god thing still at least gives a plausible reason as to why the Wild Rider was able to take out the massive Zord. Its not perfect but it is better than nothing. It also doesn't ruin the episode for me anyway.

Captain Mutiny
10/24/16, 09:56 PM
I think people take the "Scorpion Rain" as the backstory thing too literally. Its like you said, where its really just the backstory was copied from that. Its not that the fan film is canon. I see no reason why the back story doesn't make sense here. We know something must have happened off screen with Serpentera.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 10:40 PM
"Forever Red" was just to far fetched to me. The fact Jason acted so weird ruined it for me. Also the idea of Jason and Tommy not being friends was stupid. I am just glad they seemed to make up. If they did another one I would want nothing so dark. I would want it to be fun like the early seasons.

White Spandex Rules
10/24/16, 10:54 PM
I think I would rather see an All Star team. It would be great to see Tommy lead it as White Ranger.