PDA

View Full Version : Tommy and Kim

KimandTommy
10/31/16, 09:24 PM
Does anyone think Tommy and Kim are married by now? I think they have to be, they probably have some kids too. That nightmare future of Zeo never would be allowed to happen. Kat is probably in an intergalactic dumpster. Since she undoubtedly showed her true colors by now.

Ninja Kat
10/31/16, 09:27 PM
Are you talking about the Zeo Christmas episode? Because in that Kat ended up with Tommy. They also had children and grandchildren. So I don't think Tommy and Kim will be getting married. Unless they get divorced. But I don't see that happening.

Captain Mutiny
10/31/16, 09:53 PM
The future of Zeo does happen. It was on the show, not in some fan fic. Kat is not evil, you've been told this many times. Kimberly probably ended up with someone else by now.

Usagi Reborn
10/31/16, 11:07 PM
Tommy and Kat do get married at some point. Tommy and Kimberly probably always remain really good friends.

Goldar's Revenge
10/31/16, 11:08 PM
Why do some people have the constant need to see high school sweethearts end up married? It doesn't happen as much in real life. Its more realistic that Tommy and Kim went there separate ways.

Hailey Ziktor
10/31/16, 11:10 PM
I don't think the future can be set in stone by some one off episode we saw years ago. Tommy's future is more open ended. As is Kim's and Kat's. I think Tommy ended up with Hailey personally.

White Tiger Fan
10/31/16, 11:12 PM
Kimberly marries Skull.

Massive Ego
10/31/16, 11:13 PM
Not that crazy theory again. I don't care if its in the writers bible. Amit's was crazy if he really did put that in there.

Rangerlord
10/31/16, 11:14 PM
I don't think the future can be set in stone by some one off episode we saw years ago. Tommy's future is more open ended. As is Kim's and Kat's. I think Tommy ended up with Hailey personally.

Its real it happened in the show. Whatever happens on the show has to count towards canon.

I wish we could see some of those series bibles.

Captain Mutiny
11/01/16, 11:08 AM
I hear there actually quite boring and nothing earth shattering for the most part. There just guides for the staff writers to follow.

Tommy and Kat definitely get married at some point. Its just a matter of when not if.

Massive Ego
11/01/16, 11:09 AM
Kimberly was too much of an airhesd for Tommy anyway.

Pink Alien Ranger
11/01/16, 05:07 PM
I think Tommy and Kim will always be a item.

Ranger Master
11/03/16, 11:30 AM
Zordon made sure Tommy and Kim were separated. As Zordon felt Tommy was stronger without Kimberly. Kat was Zordon's chosen match for Tommy. Zordon probably wrote the Dear John letter to steer Tommy to Kat.

Yellow Fan Forever
11/03/16, 11:36 PM
Does anyone think Tommy and Kim are married by now? I think they have to be, they probably have some kids too. That nightmare future of Zeo never would be allowed to happen. Kat is probably in an intergalactic dumpster. Since she undoubtedly showed her true colors by now.

I don't know, it didn't seem like Tommy was married in DinoThunder.

Gosei Gold
11/07/16, 12:58 PM
Tommy and Kim most likely are just old friends now.

Usagi Reborn
11/07/16, 03:12 PM
Tommy and Kat make a better couple anyway.

Rangerlord
11/07/16, 03:16 PM
Kimberly marries Skull.

I wish we could see the series bible to see if Amit really put that in there. I can't say that I like the idea though.

Captain Codfish
11/07/16, 08:48 PM
I think Kimberly did marry Skull. I am not sure if she is Spike's mother though. He probably came from another relationship.

KimandTommy
11/07/16, 08:59 PM
Tommy and Kat make a better couple anyway.

Not even close. Kat too advantage of Tommy. Luckily, they probably broke up after Turbo. I wouldn't be surprised if Kat showed her true colors at one point and had to be taken out by the Rangers. Once they realized she wasn't a true friend.

KimandTommy
11/07/16, 09:02 PM
I think Kimberly did marry Skull. I am not sure if she is Spike's mother though. He probably came from another relationship.

Kimberly would never marry Skull. She couldn't stand him and if anything would just become his friend. Since Skull became a better person. But that doesn't mean Kim would actually romantically get involved with Skull. She was always in love with Tommy, even when they weren't together. I have no doubt they are married now and have been for a long time. Kat is just a bad memory in their lives. Tommy wishes he never took that cadillac ride.