PDA

View Full Version : Hexagon War

Hexagon Ranger
12/21/16, 12:36 PM
Anyone want to see a movie about the Hexagon War we almost got for NS?

Sailor Moon Ranger
12/21/16, 12:46 PM
I think the ship for that sailed a long time ago. I am not even sure if Hexagon is even a thing. Just because a few former producers like the idea , doesn't mean it becomes canon.

I am not even sure if such a way is doable. Doesn't sound to match the spirit of Power Rangers.

Samurai Mentor
12/21/16, 06:28 PM
I don't really see Rangers s fighting each other. Maybe have it be Hexagon against the Neo UAE?

Dayu's Tears
12/21/16, 07:59 PM
It would have been pretty interesting to see. I can't see the Rangers fighting amongst themselves unless there was a very good reason.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
12/21/16, 08:26 PM
Carter just needs to be on the losing side.

Rita's Pita
12/21/16, 08:58 PM
I think the whole Hexagon idea is stupid. Rangers should not neverr fight. Jason and Tommy would never be on opposing sides. Tommy would never go against the Phantom Ranger or what was in the best interest of good. The Power Rangers only team up to fight the bad guys. Not each other.

Jungle Master
12/21/16, 09:27 PM
I don't even think this Hexagon thing counts as canon. Hexagon NS never happened and who knows what the final product would have been like. Amit probably would have been heavily edited by the higher ups.

Delta Max
12/22/16, 11:54 AM
I'm for a similar concept being produced. Its shame we didn't get something closer to Hexagon NS. It would have brought the storylinees of several seasons together. Jusr like Space did. And its something the franchise has been missing.

Dic Dubber
12/22/16, 12:15 PM
I never want to see such a thing. Hexagon is beyond stupid! Maybe it works for marvel comics but not this show. Jason and Tommy will always be best friends. And no Ranger will fight against each other unless they are under an evil spell or tricked..

MMPR Forever
12/22/16, 08:11 PM
This would be very bad..Its the type of thing that drove me.away from the post MMPR seasons. I don't like the Hexagon idea at all. And any seasons openly about it would be even worse than what they have now. And that says a lot since everything they have now is just not good as it is. They should habe stopped after MMPR if they werent going to produce something of its quality anymore.

Green With Envy
12/22/16, 08:37 PM
I can't see the Rangers fighting like this. Hexagon is just a wierd idea that didn't make it out of the writers room.

Kameron Poe
12/22/16, 09:34 PM
It makes for a good fan fic or fan film.

Green Scorpion Ranger
12/22/16, 09:39 PM
I like the concept of Hexagon. But I think it needs to be about the Rangers coming together and not anything to do with in fighting. Doug and Gregg both liked Hexagon without the fighting of Ranger Teams.

Inner Senshi
12/23/16, 08:43 PM
I never liked this idea at all. The Rangers would never fight! Hexagon would be all about teamwork.

Goldar's Revenge
12/23/16, 11:11 PM
Sloan and Gregg didn't like the in fighting either but liked the concept of Hexagon. So last we have heard it is canon in the sense there is a hexagon. But the in fighting stuff didn happen .

MattEmily
12/23/16, 11:41 PM
Sloan and Gregg didn't like the in fighting either but liked the concept of Hexagon. So last we have heard it is canon in the sense there is a hexagon. But the in fighting stuff didn happen .

that's pretty much the way that I see it since Tommy had to have some big time connections for his video diary.

Red Lightstar Ranger
12/23/16, 11:48 PM
Thats probably the way to go. I bet Andros is a big part of Hexagon too. Since he seemed like Tommy's second in command im "Forever Red".

Eradicator
12/24/16, 12:07 PM
I think ot would be interesting to see. A battle between both sides where each has a legit reason to fight. I think it would be fascinating. I aaaume both sides would come back together in the end.

Revenge of the UAE
12/24/16, 03:34 PM
I want to see two Ranger teams led by Jason and Tommy. With Jason's team winning , leading to Tommy building SPD to install himself as a de facro dictator.

Powermaster
12/24/16, 07:00 PM
Why would they risk hurting each other and the world? Hexagon would be about protecting the Ranger teams so they can defend the Earth.

Byron Stinger
12/24/16, 07:25 PM
Hexagon NS would have been a lot more interesting than the Ninja Storm we got.

Destiny Defeated
12/24/16, 07:37 PM
At one point I would have said Hexagon caused the apocalyptic future we see in Time Force. But after a dozen more seasons that doesnt seem to be the case. Unless the struggle happens much later. Perhaps even past when the Rangers we know are no longer active members.

Astronema
12/28/16, 12:42 AM
The Hexagon War will actually feature the Rangers teaming up against a new UAE.

Calamity Kimberly
12/28/16, 07:25 PM
I don't see the Rangers.really fighting each other. Maybe they will fight evil Rangers?

Tommy Hater
12/29/16, 12:21 PM
I could see it happening. But Jason would be on the good side fighting Tommy's Hexagon.

Ashley Andros
12/29/16, 12:36 PM
Andros would probably be on Tommy's side.