PDA

View Full Version : The reason no one talks about Terra Venture

Hexagon Ranger
12/21/16, 12:42 PM
Its simple. Sometime after Lightspeed most of the citizens of the Earth had there minds wiped of it for public security. Hexagon did this.

Sailor Moon Ranger
12/21/16, 12:51 PM
I don't think they would have any reason to do that. And I am not sure if its even possible. Terra Venture is rarely mentioned because it doesn't have to do with what even is going on in the current seasons

Samurai Mentor
12/21/16, 06:27 PM
I think its just one of those unexplained things. It is definitely odd though. You would think Leo would have been arrested or forced to do some task.

Dayu's Tears
12/21/16, 08:17 PM
I am going to say no too. Just because Terra Venture isn't mentioned it doesn't mean people don't know about it..All kinds of crazy things happen in Power Rangers. People can breath in Space. So its not like its that far fetched that Space Station could be made to hourny to a new world. It would be business as usual on Earth anyway.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
12/21/16, 08:29 PM
The Lightspeed Rangers seemed to know about them. So I don't think it was a big secret.

Jungle Master
12/21/16, 09:34 PM
There is no reason for anyone to bring it up unless the Galaxy Ranger are involved. I don't see them doing a season that takes place on Mirinoi.

Delta Max
12/22/16, 12:03 PM
It is silly that the fact Earth as a colony out there isn't mentioned much. I think a season coukd definitely take place on Mirinoi. And really should at some point.

Dic Dubber
12/22/16, 12:05 PM
I think we are better off forgetting about it. The whole concept of Terra Venture was pretty stupid and not good for PR.

MMPR Forever
12/22/16, 08:30 PM
I can't believe they even thought a Power Ranger s season should involve a space station. Its smart they don't talk about it. It was during the emo seasons where they tried to turn PR into. something is wasn't And ever since than they have never found there way back to the glory of MMPR.

Green With Envy
12/22/16, 08:46 PM
I don't mind when the show tries to do something different once in awhile. As long as it stays true to PR. I think LG does this better than RPM. Which didn't feel like Power Rangers. Granted I didn't watch much of it.

Kameron Poe
12/22/16, 09:19 PM
I do wish they would mention it more. I am glad Leo came back for "Forever Red".

Green Scorpion Ranger
12/22/16, 09:43 PM
There is never really any reason to talk about it. The only continuity they mess up is when people try to claim that monsters aren't real.

Starlight Starbrite
12/23/16, 12:10 PM
Just because very few people talk about it, it doesn't mean it isn't still in continuity. There are a lot of crazy things that happen in Power Rangers that aren't talked about much.

Red Lightstar Ranger
12/23/16, 11:47 PM
It is very wierd to have something like Terra Venture when Earth seems so contemporary most of the time.

Galaxy Forever
12/24/16, 12:03 AM
It doesn't worry me. I know Terra Venture and Mirinoi is canon.

Kimberly Cares
12/24/16, 12:23 PM
Lost Galaxy is better off forgotten. It was more like a spinoff of PR than part of the actual show. At least thats how it felt.

Space Hero
12/25/16, 11:47 AM
It annoys me that they don't bring it up more. Why do they have to go out of their way to ignore LG? It was so awesome!

No Space Spandex
12/25/16, 11:48 AM
I am glad. We are better off forgetting that era. It was way too space orientated and serious.

Cassidy Casablancas
12/26/16, 09:54 PM
Terra Venture just isn't that interesting. I perfer the Earth Based series. I am also not high on seasons that would take place on another planet.

Decepticon
12/26/16, 10:14 PM
The fact tat it isn't always mentioned doesn't change that it is in continuity. Or that Mirinoi isn't still out there.

Mesagog Lives
12/27/16, 10:10 AM
I didn't get a chance to watch much of Galaxy. I will say the concept looks interesting and ambitious. I can see why they don't mention it much. It would distract from the current seasons. Which are primarily Earth based.