PDA

View Full Version : Master Vile

Rita's Pita
12/26/16, 02:06 PM
What ever happened to Master Vile? It seemed odd for him to be introduced as such a powerful force and just give up so easily.

Captain Mutiny
12/26/16, 04:02 PM
It was bacause of the Sentai Footage. They ran out of it with Vile.

MattEmily
12/26/16, 05:58 PM
It was bacause of the Sentai Footage. They ran out of it with Vile.

He really didn't fight much in Kakuranger if I recall correctly. He was pretty much the typical evil leader - he just stuck to his lair.

No Green Spandex
12/26/16, 06:05 PM
The funny part is that they could have wrote him off in "Master Vile's Last Stand". Since there was footage of him getting "destoryed".

A Gia To Remember
12/26/16, 06:06 PM
Vile was pretty boring to tell you the truth.

Astronema
12/26/16, 06:08 PM
I think he liked to mostly keep to his own galaxy. Once he realized the Rangers were stronger than he though, he decided to remain in his Dark Galaxy permanently.

MattEmily
12/26/16, 06:10 PM
actually it was his home galaxy of M-51.

Space Hero
12/26/16, 06:13 PM
We saw him at the beginng of Space at the big villain meeting. So Vile could have been part of "Countdown to Destruction" off screen. In which Zordon's Wave would have vaporized or purified him.

KimandTommy
12/26/16, 06:22 PM
I think he wasn't as strong as he made himself out to be.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
12/26/16, 06:50 PM
Vile was starting to lose his power and was worried about his reputation. He thought destroying the Rangers would be an easy way of keeping his rep intact. But once he saw it wasn't so easy, he knew to go into hiding. Also since he would eventually have his power problem exposed to Zedd and Rita. Vile couldn't afford to ignore Vile's order to the meeting. But likely stayed in hinding during the real fighting. I think Hexagon of SPD eventually hunted him down to make sure he was eliminated as any kind of threat. They also didn't want him passing off his knowledge to anyone else.

Gia the Fiend
12/26/16, 08:59 PM
I was surprised when Vile didn't come back with Rita and Zedd. Since we know they went to live with him after the Machines took over.

Dayu's Tears
12/26/16, 09:29 PM
Vile didn't really care. He was just content to stay in his home galaxy. For whatever reason he had a desire to help destroy the Rangers. But once he lost interest he went right back to being a hermit. At least for the most part.

Cassidy Casablancas
12/26/16, 09:46 PM
I'm surprised didn't come back. I thought for sure he was coming back in Turbo.

Decepticon
12/26/16, 10:07 PM
He didn't end up being that great of a villain. I would have perfered Zedd going back to being a bad ass. Like he was in "Mutiny".

Mesagog Lives
12/27/16, 10:14 AM
I never got to see Vile outside of his Space Cameo. Its interesting how they introduced him as Rita's father and didn't do much with him afterwards. I wonder what he would think about his daughter's turn to good.

Red Lightstar Ranger
12/27/16, 02:42 PM
Vile was more concerned about his own power. He only used the UAE to protect himself from The Master, in case he ever escaped the Underworld and conquered Earth. The Zeo Crystal would have given him the Power to defeat the Master and break from the UAE. He onky turned the Timeline back for Earth to get revenge on the Rangers for taking the Zeo Crystal. He lost interest after that.

Tommy Hater
12/29/16, 12:26 PM
I'm surprised they didn't have Tommy The Great And Powerful finish him off. He already made Zedd look like a joke. And we don't need to get into Goldar.

Ashley Andros
12/29/16, 12:31 PM
Vile was smart to stay out of the big battle. He is probably content to just rule his galaxy until something better comes along.