PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Storm and Steel plus Aliens

Super Cena
01/22/17, 02:20 PM
Do you think the same aliens that are the source if the Ninja Star are the ones that created the Ninja Storm Powers too?

Cassidy Casablancas
01/22/17, 03:47 PM
I don't think the Ninja Storm Powers were created by aliens. It was never said on the show. Aside from Shane's battlizer anyway.

mbozzo
01/22/17, 03:49 PM
It is possible that the same alien race may have created both the Ninja Storm and Ninja Steel powers. :D

Green Alien Ranger
01/22/17, 03:52 PM
A lot of aliens seems to have Power in Power Rangers. So it doesn't have to be the same alien race.

No Space Spandex
01/22/17, 06:39 PM
I actually wouldn't mind this. Since Power Rangers has always featured aliens. It just should always be then coming to Earth. Not the Rangers going to them.

Ninja Steel Ranger
01/22/17, 10:37 PM
I think they are two separate seasons with two completely unrelated factions. They just have Ninja Themes..Just like Season 3 is its own thing. Or how Dino Charge has nothing to do with DinoThunder or season 1.

Bandai Guy
01/22/17, 10:54 PM
The alien factor seems like too much of coincidence to me.

Tuxedo Moon
01/23/17, 12:47 AM
I think they are completely separate save for two things. That they invovle Power Rangers a and Ninjas.

Captain Codfish
01/23/17, 07:17 PM
This would make a lot of sense. And actually feels likely.

IronRanger
01/23/17, 09:36 PM
I've always thought that all Ninja Powers Were related somehow and I think Ninjor is the link connecting all those Alíen Ninja Powers. I have always thought that the Wind and Thunder Ninja Academies has some Connection to the Temple of Power. Ninjor has not only asisted the original MMPR with the Ninja coins, he created the original set of coins, the aquitian coins and i want to believe He created the Nexxus Prism for some reason some time ago. It would be nice... bit just a random theory

Captain Codfish
01/23/17, 10:48 PM
Good theory, like I just said the idea of the two NS teams being connected is very plausible. Ninjor could diffinitly be the link to all the Ninja teams as well.

PRangerX
01/23/17, 10:49 PM
I was wondering if the same aliens could be the cause of both. But didn't think of Ninjor. That is a good idea. Ninjor also seemed to create the Dino Coins. Unless the coins were created by him and powered by an external source later? But in any case a lot of the Ninja Powers could be from Ninjor or perhaps his creators.

SPD Emergency
01/23/17, 10:59 PM
Considering Aliens seem to be the source of a lot of powers it wouldn't surprised me if the ones behind most Ninja Teams are linked. Heck the same aliens could be responsible for a lot of the powers not man made. Ninjor could have been one of them. Zordon was an alien anyway and he was involved in the distribution of the some of these powers. I don't have to mention SPD here because its obvious they had a lot of alien influence.

Sailor Chaos
01/23/17, 11:01 PM
With all the powers being from aliens, I don't think they were all related. Some of them could be. But saying every alien is related is a stretch. So it doesn't really tells us if the Ninja Teams are related or not.

Ninja Kat
01/23/17, 11:03 PM
I don't see the two NSs being connected to Ninjor or Season 3's team. I just don't get that vibe. I do think they are connected by the same aliens. I also believe Brody's family is form the same Ninja Groups we see in Ninja Storm.

Bratty Katty
01/23/17, 11:04 PM
I think they are completely separate. I don't see them going out of their way to link something like that. And teams have had similar themes before.

RJ Wolf Ranger
01/23/17, 11:12 PM
I don't think there related. Just because I don't believe the Ninja Storm Powers even came from aliens. Just because Skyla could give Shane a Battlizer from her life force, doesn't mean the whole group of powers are alien.

Ninja Brody
01/24/17, 09:02 PM
I don't think they have anything to do with each other.