PDA

View Full Version : Timefire picture with kids in hospital?

phomylife
09/18/17, 12:21 AM
Hi, does anyone have the very old picture of Timefire in the hospital being held by kids?

mbozzo
09/24/17, 04:34 PM
I'm sorry to post that I don't have it. Maybe someone else have it. :sad:

Sailor Aluminium Siren
10/01/17, 07:09 PM
I'm surprised the plot wasn't adapted for Time Force.

MattEmily
10/02/17, 04:40 AM
I'm surprised the plot wasn't adapted for Time Force.

what plot? I don't believe such a thing existed in Timeranger

Sailor Aluminium Siren
10/02/17, 03:54 PM
So was this some sort of visit someone made to a real hospital in a Timefire suit?

Die Hard
10/02/17, 03:58 PM
Who is Time Fire?

Sentai Is Forever
10/02/17, 04:10 PM
He is the much superior version of Quantum Ranger.

Kimberly Hart
10/02/17, 10:26 PM
Was Time Fire a jerk like Eric?

MattEmily
10/04/17, 02:28 PM
Was Time Fire a jerk like Eric?

oh yes. Naoto and Eric were pretty much identical to one another but I would say that Naoto was more harsher than Eric was.

Jen's Revenge
10/05/17, 08:53 PM
Eric had a much better fate.

Sentai Is Forever
10/05/17, 08:54 PM
I would say Naoto's fate was better writing. His sacrifice for Timered was a pogiant moment. And less than a cop out like Eric living on to be Wes's friend.

Jen's Revenge
10/05/17, 08:56 PM
I meant he had a happier ending. Although I don't mind the way they ended Eric 's story. Naoto's ending waa good writing but it doesn't mean the exact same thing needed to happen to Eric.

Goldar's Revenge
10/05/17, 09:02 PM
Heaven forbid Time Force does one thing different from Timeranger.

Sentai Snob
10/05/17, 09:03 PM
I can't really get too mad since Time Force is one of the best adaptations American Sentai has ever done.

MattEmily
10/06/17, 07:01 PM

I would say Naoto's fate was better writing. His sacrifice for Timered was a pogiant moment. And less than a cop out like Eric living on to be Wes's friend.

I meant he had a happier ending. Although I don't mind the way they ended Eric 's story. Naoto's ending waa good writing but it doesn't mean the exact same thing needed to happen to Eric.

to be fair it's not like Fox Kids was going to allow such an ending for a good character.

Heaven forbid Time Force does one thing different from Timeranger.

to be fair it actually did a lot of things different compared to its Sentai counterpart.

Ransik in charge instead of Gluto
The mutants were just monsters here (some were criminals but not usually in the vein of being a murderer) but they were more heinous in Sentai
Conwing's counterpart was the 1 who made the V-Rex (Q-Rex) but they elected to not carry that over
Conwing also grew here but didn't in Sentai
Rangers had a few original creations that Sentai didn't such as Cycles, TF Eagle, Battle Fire and Mega Battle
Alex was a jerk in both versions but he was deceptive jerk in Sentai in some scenes. There was no "Captain Logan" counterpart in Sentai

Goldar's Revenge
10/06/17, 07:14 PM
Yes, I wasn't being totally specific. There is actually a lot of good original stuff in the firet ten episodes. After that it was just too much Timeranger.

Sailor Andromeda
10/06/17, 07:15 PM
I don't care if they borrow Sentai elements. As long as its entertaining, who cares. PR already gets its action footage from Sentai. Why not borrow some plots too?

Green Lantern
10/06/17, 07:19 PM
Not when it takes 90 percent od its. content from Super Sentai. Its just lazy ane doesn't fit.

Green Goblin
10/06/17, 07:20 PM
I actually think Time Force did a good job balancing new ideas with borrowed ones.

Sentai Snob
10/06/17, 07:21 PM
The more they copy the bettee. Really they should be dubbing Sentai at this point.

Time Force Traitor
10/06/17, 07:23 PM
Time Force was very well done . The Sentai plots they did use really helped. But there was also a lot of good original contributions.

Lothor's Revenge
10/06/17, 07:26 PM
I think Time Force would have been better with more original stuff. But the big problem was the tone of the show. It needed to be more lighthearted. we needed more episodes like "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera's Dream Date".

MattEmily
10/06/17, 09:07 PM
Not when it takes 90 percent od its. content from Super Sentai. Its just lazy ane doesn't fit.

exactly

The more they copy the bettee. Really they should be dubbing Sentai at this point.

I disagree and that wouldn't fly on TV. No single TV network would ever agree to a fully dubbed live action show.

Goldy Fan
10/07/17, 08:09 AM
I think Alex should have been Quantum Ranger like the original rumors.

Sailor Astera
10/07/17, 08:10 AM

Too bad they nuetered Eric in the end. It was such a cop out.

Black Cat
10/07/17, 08:11 AM
Yeah he was way too nice in the team up.

Massive Ego
10/07/17, 08:12 AM
Its called character development. Eric waant the same perzon by the end. Not were any of the major characters. Besides Gluto, but he sucked anyway.

MMPR Forever
10/07/17, 08:13 AM
I hated Eric. And its one of the reasons I don't like Time Force. Eric wasnt a true Ranger because he got his powers fo personal gain and didn't work with the team for mowt of the season.

KimandTommy
10/07/17, 08:14 AM
You took the words right out of my mouth. I think Eric waa evil and should have been frozen like the mutant criminals.