PDA

View Full Version : Tommy leaving in Zeo

No Green Spandex
11/06/17, 09:09 AM
They should have let JDF leave during Zeo. The Arrow and Brother Storyline Could Have Lead to his exit. Austin St. John could have taken his place. And someone else like Brad Hawkins could have been cast to olay Gold Ranger.

Chaos Ranger
11/06/17, 11:28 AM
I would have liked to see Jason back full time too. But I can't blame them for wanting to keep JDF around longer. Especially if they were really going to lay off the rest of the Zeo Cast if he left. At least we got Jason as Gold and his movie appearance.

Sentai Envy
11/06/17, 12:14 PM
To Denounce the evils of America Sentai

To extend her reach to the html codes around

Sentai Snobs move at the speed of Goggle Fiber

Original Footage, thats not right!

Tommy should have been killed off all the way back in season 1 like Braui.

No Green Spandex
11/06/17, 03:42 PM
I do think that Tommy should have been written off mid season 2. White Rangsr zhould have been someone else.

Disney Ranger
11/06/17, 03:48 PM
Disney has their own people. They didn't need Saban.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 04:02 PM
They should have let JDF leave during Zeo. The Arrow and Brother Storyline Could Have Lead to his exit. Austin St. John could have taken his place. And someone else like Brad Hawkins could have been cast to olay Gold Ranger.

they didn't want him to leave at that point in time.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 04:03 PM
I do think that Tommy should have been written off mid season 2. White Rangsr zhould have been someone else.

that would've damaged the show due to how popular he became with kids.

White Spandex Rules
11/06/17, 04:10 PM
Tommy as White Ranger is among the greatest moments in the show's history. I wouldn't want to lose that. If you want to argue that Tommy should have left after Zeo he might agree.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 04:29 PM
Tommy as White Ranger is among the greatest moments in the show's history. I wouldn't want to lose that. If you want to argue that Tommy should have left after Zeo he might agree.

yup all of the old blood should've left after Zeo that would've been a better solution.

Knights of Ren
11/06/17, 04:35 PM
They could have done a grand finalie to the MMPR era.

A Gia To Remember
11/06/17, 04:43 PM
I would have just like a better send off during Turbo.

Zordon Prime
11/06/17, 07:17 PM
That would have been a bad move. The veteran Rangers should have all stayed through Space. The new Rangers in Turbo weren't the same. Space only worked because of Zordon and the main storyline. Except for Andros ane Karone. I didn't care about those characters.

Bandora's Ghost
11/06/17, 07:25 PM
i am down with the Turbo Movie being replaced by a Zeo Finalie Movie.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 07:36 PM
That would have been a bad move. The veteran Rangers should have all stayed through Space. The new Rangers in Turbo weren't the same. Space only worked because of Zordon and the main storyline. Except for Andros ane Karone. I didn't care about those characters.

unfortunately there wasn't much Saban and crew could've done about that.

Yes they could've cave in and went union to keep Walter, Thuy and Austin happy (since they later went union during Space anyway) but Saban and crew wouldn't have been able to do anything to convince Amy Jo to stay. She went to Shuki in order to get out of her contract early since she didn't want to be on the show anymore and if a person doesn't want to be a show anymore then you're not convincing them to change their mind. Shuki only agreed to letting her out of her contract early if she came to work on his then-new Susie Q movie.

JDF wanted to leave in Zeo but the crew threatened that the old blood would be fired if he left so they worked out a compromise with him leaving during Turbo.

Zordon Prime
11/06/17, 07:51 PM
I meant the Rangers from MMPR and Zeo, not just the originals.

Bandora's Ghost
11/06/17, 07:56 PM
I get the idea of doing a finale with that Set of Rangers. But Space worked out just fine with the new cast.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 08:36 PM
I meant the Rangers from MMPR and Zeo, not just the originals.

some wanted to leave like Karan for example. She didn't want to be part of such a grueling schedule

Mitchell's Navy
11/06/17, 08:40 PM
The actor didn't even come back for the MMPR finale.

SPD Emergency
11/06/17, 08:48 PM
If the story was better than his Turbo exit, it would have made sense to write him off in Zeo