PDA

View Full Version : Where does Sailor Moon's power come from?

PRangerX
01/22/15, 12:17 PM
During the Silver Mellenium Princess Serenity did not operate as Sailor Moon. The Inner Senshi all had their powers.When she is reborn Usagi gains the power to transform into Sailor Moon. Where did those powers come from if they didn't exist in the Silver Mellenium

MattEmily
01/22/15, 12:55 PM
I'm sure they probably did there just wasn't a need for them at the time and by the time Queen Metallia started her assault it was a bit too late to do anything about it.

MMPR Forever
01/22/15, 07:09 PM
Serenity created them when she sent the others to the future. Just like she probably gave the powers to the others during the Moon Kingdom.

Kilobyte
01/22/15, 07:17 PM
Well in Stars we learn that all Sailors have Star Seeds. So Princess Serenity must have had one. She just wasn't given a transformation device until being reincarnated. Most likely since it was our peace time and she was the future ruler. The Qween was probably a Senshi at one point too or at least had a Star Seed. We know Chibi Usa becomes a Senshi.

Spike Hart
01/22/15, 07:20 PM
I always assumed the broach was just lying around somewhere. Waiting for the need for moon royalty to use it.

Sailor Danger
02/06/15, 04:56 PM
Princess Serenity's duty was to learn to rule the moon. It was much too dangerous for her to be in harms way. So the brooch probably was kept by Queen Serenity in case of an emergency. She sent it with Luna and Artimise. Since the princess would have to defend herself if Mattallia woke up. Notice in Crystal Tokoyo that Usagi retires as Sailor Moon once she becomes Queen?

Dic Dubber
02/07/15, 07:33 AM
The Negaverse forced the Princess to fight. Serenity created the powers so the Princess could fight.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
02/07/15, 07:34 AM
I don't think she had time to make powers. They had to be already made.