PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Discontinued

SkataPunkA7X
10/12/06, 09:58 PM
If anyone else watches Disney Channel, or occasionaly watches it, you may know that there are a couple of Halloween movies that they are only allowed to show once a year because of parent complaints. Can of Worms just came on for the first time in about three years. Did anybody else watch it?

Other Limited and Discontinued Movies:

Don't Look Under The Bed - once a year

A Ring Of Endless Light - discontinued

The Scream Team - discontinued

Tiger Cruise - Either disconinued or once a year, I can't figure out which

The Famous Jett Jackson Movie - discontinued

Discuss in this post these movies and any others that are discontinued.

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/17/06, 12:04 AM
I have'nt seen those but I wish I could have seen them

AngelofChaos
10/17/06, 06:57 AM
They had recently shown Tiger Cruise and The Famous Jett Jackson Movie, but I do not recall if it was on the Disney Channel or the Toon Disney channel (for those with road runner services) around September. I do believe that these films can be found on DVD's too if memory serves me correct.

SkataPunkA7X
10/18/06, 09:32 PM
Jett Jackson was the one that I really really wanted to see. It's a shame it fell victim to the "65 episode" policy. Well, it's technically not a policy, but it happens to most animated and teen shows.

Phantom/Ranger
10/19/06, 05:05 PM
i suprised they havent revampt it make it more aldult appeal.
its still has a kidy age of it.
theres only i little aldult appeal i seen is the the cruger and his wife storieline.

SkataPunkA7X
10/19/06, 05:06 PM
Umm, yeah, dude, it's the DISNEY channel. They don't really do that kind of stuff.

MattEmily
07/02/12, 04:50 AM
Seems like some of these movies aren't necessarily once a year or discontinued. Seems like Disney has just elected to just put them in their 'overnight movie slot' which makes it unlikely for kids to see it. I just saw "Don't Look Under The Bed" airing on Disney a few hours ago.