PDA

View Full Version : Seeing as how I have been gone....

Asleepintheelement
03/02/06, 07:50 PM
What is with the whole Revolution, Eye of Isis thing... ect.

Razi
03/02/06, 08:38 PM
I'll PM you later and let yah know. Its been a bit of chaos.

-Razi

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 09:28 PM

The Revolution is my group. we're trying to bring peace to these forums which we are failing at cuz of travis. you'll have to talk to raven about the Eye of Isis thing cuz he won't tell me anything.

Asleepintheelement
03/02/06, 10:10 PM
hmmm...

Hey JDFF4L, Question. How do you make a radio show? I have been wanting to for a while.

I heard ur Black Rose Radio and one suggestion. Slow down a bit, and make sure not to go too close to the mic. It creates static. (I realise it was two but i wanted to give some help

DarkMan
03/03/06, 12:11 AM

The Revolution is my group. we're trying to bring peace to these forums which we are failing at cuz of travis. you'll have to talk to raven about the Eye of Isis thing cuz he won't tell me anything.

oh shelia back off

just back off all right besides i know the true side of you and the revolution

jeffbobs
03/03/06, 09:37 AM
does the eye of isis mean anything? because it sounds like egyptian but if it was then it wouldnt make sense

DarkMan
03/03/06, 10:31 AM
sure is

RavenX
03/03/06, 01:52 PM
I checked it out. Isis an egyptian goddess. And, did anyone else notice Anubis and Horace? Also egyptian gods. *sigh* Getting stranger and stranger. Since guest can't post in most of the forums, maybe they will join. And we can shine light on the so called "New Paradigm."

TheDarkOne
03/03/06, 03:06 PM
oh shelia back off

You back off
You're so over reacting

Isis is the Goddess of light and purity for Egypt

kiraford5
03/03/06, 05:13 PM
oh shelia back off

You back off
You're so over reacting

Isis is the Goddess of light and purity for Egypt

just calm down ppl okay. STOP THE ARGUING.

1. if the revolution was really to bring peace, you wouldnt be arguing as well
2.)you guys argue in about every single thing, just relax.
3.) STOP ARGUING

DarkMan
03/03/06, 05:23 PM
the revolution and my group the sith are different but there is a problem this fighting has brought a negative impact

ybrik
03/03/06, 05:29 PM
dont make me bring back da X-Laws

Sweetened Angel
03/03/06, 07:07 PM
you guys need stop arguing. if fighting again then i will closed thread.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/03/06, 07:20 PM
don't worry. me and travis made up finally. no more fighting for us.

DarkMan
03/03/06, 07:20 PM
we made up and we agreed to join the groups into one

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/03/06, 07:22 PM
hmmm...

Hey JDFF4L, Question. How do you make a radio show? I have been wanting to for a while.

I heard ur Black Rose Radio and one suggestion. Slow down a bit, and make sure not to go too close to the mic. It creates static. (I realise it was two but i wanted to give some help

all you need is a good voice recorder. get like Total Recorded. that's what i use and a good host. i use putfile.com i think it's really good. i know i need to slow down a bit. i was also on that NOS Energy Drink stuff at the time so i was bouncing off the walls. i'll try to back off the mic but it's a headset. i've been trying to fix that.

Asleepintheelement
03/10/06, 03:04 PM
hmmm...

all you need is a good voice recorder. get like Total Recorded. that's what i use and a good host. i use putfile.com i think it's really good. i know i need to slow down a bit. i was also on that NOS Energy Drink stuff at the time so i was bouncing off the walls. i'll try to back off the mic but it's a headset. i've been trying to fix that.

i know... that stuff makes you hyper.