PDA

View Full Version : Wendys toys

Jedibmoney
10/21/06, 04:47 PM
Lol who remembers right around the time it came out Wendys had toys for it. anyone have pics too?

Esse quam videri
10/21/06, 06:47 PM
Were they Wendy's toys? I think I have a Masked Rider toy around here somewhere of the Masked Rider mask. It was sort of like a magic trick, because it had a secret compartment that held a small Masked Rider figure. I've been packing though, and the odds of me finding it, like, ever are slim to none.

MR-Aftershock
10/21/06, 06:57 PM
Let us know if you find it, it would be cool to see pictures of it! :)

maxinsc
10/21/06, 08:38 PM
I rember, I wish I had eaten at Wendy's at that time though.

Jedibmoney
10/21/06, 09:27 PM
Let us know if you find it, it would be cool to see pictures of it! :)
I'll see what i can find.

Esse quam videri
10/22/06, 11:54 PM
After doing some research online, it seems the toy I have came from Taco Bell. Still haven't found it though.

Jedibmoney
10/23/06, 04:22 PM
lol I was wrong then.

Esse quam videri
10/23/06, 09:44 PM
lol I was wrong then.
I don't know. From what I've gathered online, Taco Bell and KFC carried Masked Rider toys in some form.

KFC - from April thru June '97: Saban presents, Masked Rider - six plastic figures. These consist of: Masked Rider Super Gold, Press & Go Super Chopper, Magno The Super Car, Bump & Go Ferbus, Glow-In-The-Dark X-Ray Cyclopter and Ecto Viewer Wrist Band.

The only two I can confirm for Taco Bell are the one I have (the Secret Hideaway Belt Clip) and the "Mystic Chamber" that I've seen listed on a web site. Still looking for mine, though.