PDA

View Full Version : Was Shadow Moon a Kamen Rider in your eyes?

PrimoPiccolo
11/15/06, 04:38 PM
I don't think it's ever specifically stated in the Black/RX series, but a lot of the fanbase believes Shadow Moon is part of the Kamen Rider family. Does this hold true for any of you?

Tendou Soujiro
11/16/06, 12:02 PM
He looked like a rider so yeah it does to me.

Ryoutarou
11/16/06, 01:40 PM
He wasn't, he may have had a belt, but he never henshined. He's more of a "What Black was supposed to be", as in, his transformation was perfect, where Black's was apparently flawed.

PrimoPiccolo
11/16/06, 05:47 PM
Hmm, so by remaining human, Kamen Rider Black was somehow imperfect in Shadow Moon's eyes?

Ryoutarou
11/19/06, 06:45 PM
Hmm, so by remaining human, Kamen Rider Black was somehow imperfect in Shadow Moon's eyes?Well, it goes like this...

The main character and his adopted brother were kidnapped by the evil group of the series. It turns out their adopted dad sold them to the group, so the brothers are having their bodies screwed with but half way through, the dad decides he doesn't want this for his sons and gets in the way, Minami gets away, but his brother doesn't. Minami goes on to become Kamen Rider Black and later we find out that Shadow Moon is his brother, a "perfect" android. That's what Black would have become if he hadn't escaped.

PrimoPiccolo
11/20/06, 01:37 AM
Oh, cool. It does indeed sound like there's quite a line between the perfect android and a Kamen Rider.

Crystal Ranger
11/22/06, 12:07 PM
Anyone got decent pics of Shadow Moon, I never have been able to find any to fully see what he looks like.

As for considering him a Rider, I don't know. I haven't seen that far yet. Century Kings hasn't subbed that far yet.

PrimoPiccolo
11/22/06, 04:59 PM
Anyone got decent pics of Shadow Moon, I never have been able to find any to fully see what he looks like.
http://incolor.inebraska.com/stuart/riders/shadowmoon.jpg