PDA

View Full Version : Masked Rider Episode 4: "Pet Nappers"

Poweranimals
12/03/06, 04:34 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y40LRYB7

Download and discuss...

__________________________________________________ ______________

So after a little bit of a hiatas, Dex gets upset at Furbus for supposedly tripping the alarm and forgets to feed him and chaos ensures after Nafaria brainwashes two burglers and has them break in the Stewart house. It's actually kinda funny. It reminded a bit of Home Alone, although Furbus still annoys me. I liked the stuff with Dex acting weird in school. "And that's how people evolved from insects." I got a few chuckles out of Dex in the principal's office.

I'm actually curious how much Kamen Rider footage is used here. The villains don't seem to be dubbed in their base. Count Dregon and Nafaria's mouth seems to be in perfect sync with what they're saying. I wonder just how much of the villains are original. I know MMPR did a great job with Zedd but I don't think Masked Rider had that big of a budget.

PrimoPiccolo
12/12/06, 06:41 PM
How good a job did MMPR have to do with Zedd? He didn't have a mouth, so dubbing wasn't a big chore to begin with.

The 2nd Evil
12/17/06, 12:05 AM
I'm actually curious how much Kamen Rider footage is used here. The villains don't seem to be dubbed in their base. Count Dregon and Nafaria's mouth seems to be in perfect sync with what they're saying. I wonder just how much of the villains are original. I know MMPR did a great job with Zedd but I don't think Masked Rider had that big of a budget.

I think Dergon and Nafaria were the prototype for Vypra and Toxica.

American actors dressed up like their Japanese counterparts in order to get as much out of the footage as they could.

Black Sun
10/05/07, 02:24 AM
Close-ups of Dregon and Nafaria were American actors, while the long shots where the entire gang was shown was RX footage.