PDA

View Full Version : Den-O Episode #2: "Ride on Time"

PrimoPiccolo
02/03/07, 03:17 PM
Ryotaro becomes a member of the DenLiner and although he doesn't fully believe the story he is told, he decides to fight as Kamen Rider Den-O. The Bat Imagin then jumps into Tetsuo's past and it is up to Ryotaro to dive into the past and stop the Bat Imagin from altering the future.
Not sure if this title is a play on words, but if it is, absolute genius!

Tendou Soujiro
02/05/07, 01:43 AM
It was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrimoPiccolo
02/07/07, 05:01 PM
I thought this one rocked the house. Momotaros was hilarious, Hana knocking the crap out of him even more hilarious, and Ryotaro about to throw up in the DenLiner was priceless.

I loved all the special effects, especially the one where the Bat Imajin stepped through Tetsuo's body into his past.

Hana's such a strong-willed character, she must become the second Kamen Rider, I say!

I wonder what's up with the stopwatch guy? Maybe he keeps track of the damage done to the past, since he knows the DenLiner and the Imajin have the ability to alter it.

And of course, the action was unbelievable! When Den-O accessed his saber to knock off the Bat, the DenBird scooping up the kid before the DenLiner hit her, and the DenLiner's weapons factory shooting down the suped-up Bat Imajin once and for all, it was amazing. I feel sorry for the lady the Bat dropped, though. Damn.

If a show can start this strong, I'm almost scared to see how incredible the finale will be.

Aussie Rider
02/09/07, 04:36 AM
Speakin' of word play's, Primo, i think I noticed one.

The Imajin take their shapes from the imagination of their hosts, right? So, Imajin = imagine? Just a thought.

PrimoPiccolo
02/09/07, 09:11 PM
So, Imajin = imagine?
Oh, yeah, fans have been snickering over that joke since the summary was released.

Aussie Rider
02/10/07, 04:09 AM
Really? Must have missed it...