PDA

View Full Version : Which Rider deserves more respect?

PrimoPiccolo
05/17/07, 02:21 AM
Just going over the list of Ryuki's Kamen Riders again, and I was wondering who people think deserve more of a shake than Ryuki ever gave them. If Dragon Knight intends to be a memorable adaptation, I'd assume they'll be taking some liberties.

My vote's for a big time Ryuga face-off. Everyone loves a good clone saga, so taking Ryuga from movie-only to miniseries epic would be absolutely golden.

ShadowFalaon
05/17/07, 05:30 PM
Ouja was a terribly done character, though I doubt the adaptation could improve on him given the constraints of American children's television. Taking an original direction with the Rider might work.

Femme is the one I'd like to actually see get some series screen time. Hopefully that will happen.

Ryuuga would be interesting but I imagine he's the one that's been taken out of the mix, with the 13 being changed to 12 for DK. Though I can still see them using the costume. Perhaps as Xaviax's clone of Dragon Knight.

Odin, now that's one of the series Riders that was really a mess. They could definitely improve on him. I can imagine him being Xaviax or even Kitt's kidnapped father under some sort of mind control - if they don't use him for Ryuuga, either way works for me.

The Alternatives not being Riders I can still see them appearing, much the same as their Ryuki counterparts.